Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Election is Rigged!!

supervike

On 17/10/2016 at 2:40 PM, Likely Guy said:

That's how he won the nomination. He'd say something so outrageous that it sucked all the air out of the debate room and he got all the ink. For months you couldn't go to Google News without him being at the top of the list of "top stories" (even here in Canada). He drowned Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, etc. in ink. That's how he won the nomination.

Now, saying outrageous things is losing him the election and the media has done nothing different.

Now "it's rigged" that the outlets report the aftermath of what he said.

I have to agree with this. I know I'm not American. But watching from way over here in the southern  hemisphere it appears that, Donald Trump was reported as a joke,  a bit of a laugh that no one really expected to get through the preliminaries. But he did, and it stopped being funny, and actually appears quite scary. 

The media is slanted, it always has been. You need to read between the lines. The media has an interest in not encouraging a major power to be run by a man who wants to segregate races and build walls to separate countries. A man that dictators would trully like to see in power because he could do a lot of damage to America's reputation as a super power on the world stage. How good could he make Putin look.

If I had any influence over an election this importantand it affected my country. I would be showing a media bias towards Hillary too.

Even members of Trumps own party are leaning towards Hillary.

He has no one to blame but himself.

Edited by Kismit
  • Like 3

And the Trump camp strategists wonders why every time Sparky does or says something right his supporters screams louder and his numbers stumble and falls back a few steps ...

~

47 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I have to agree with this. I know I'm not American. But watching from way over here in the southern  hemisphere it appears that, Donald Trump was reported as a joke,  a bit of a laugh that no one really expected to get through the preliminaries. But he did, and it stopped being funny, and actually appears quite scary. 

The media is slanted, it always has been. You need to read between the lines. The media has an interest in not encouraging a major power to be run by a man who wants to segregate races and build walls to separate countries. A man that dictators would trully like to see in power because he could do a lot of damage to America's reputation as a super power on the world stage. How good could he make Putin look.

If I had any influence over an election this importantand it affected my country. I would be showing a media bias towards Hillary too.

The media will follow what their followers want them too, left, right, whatever. A few months ago (I think it was CNN) during the primaries had Trump's empty lectern on camera for 15 minutes while Bernie Sanders was giving a speech.

It's not bias, it's ratings. They were simply waiting for his next outrageous comment from the fear of getting scooped by another media outlet.

They weren't "pro" or "anti" anything. The thing is, is that it was this kind of attention that helped him to the candidacy.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Kismit said:

Do you understand the damage Clinton would do? This post is an absolutely classic example of just the media slant you complain of. All you can do is look at the media caricature - "he hates Muslims and medians and women!" - and you seem not concerned about the Hillary at all. And really, what was it,  A man that dictators would truly like to see in power because he could do a lot of damage to America's reputation as a super power on the world stage? So you think it would be more sensible to have a Leader of the Free World (TM)  that rants absurdly, hysterically and paranoically about "dictators" (by which presumably you mean the Great Ogre and perhaps the feller in charge of China, whose name I can never remember) than one who feels, as far as can be made out, that it might perhaps be more sensible to try to get along, seeing that these countries are very powerful both militarily and economically? Do you know that that probably wouldn't do damage to America's reputation as a super power on the world stage, it might actually enhance it by suggesting to the world that the United States might not actually always be the Global Bully? It's the policy of poking its nose in all around the world and deposing the leaders of any country that doesn't do what it tells them to that has caused harm to Amercia's reputation as a super power on the world stage.

• Like 1

Really, this is simple.

Trump is a self-gold-gilded ego-maniac.

Trump is a total freak of nature.

Look at his expressions...

Love me, love me, love me.

LOVE ME..................

I hate him. He is a narcissistic freak.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, pallidin said:

You watch what you say young fella ... god will use him to fix America ... Sparky is the instrument of god to send the hell spawn consort of satan back to hell ...

~

THis election is beginning to read like a comic strip ... :P

~

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Do you understand the damage Clinton would do? This post is an absolutely classic example of just the media slant you complain of. All you can do is look at the media caricature - "he hates Muslims and medians and women!" - and you seem not concerned about the Hillary at all. And really, what was it,  A man that dictators would truly like to see in power because he could do a lot of damage to America's reputation as a super power on the world stage? So you think it would be more sensible to have a Leader of the Free World (TM)  that rants absurdly, hysterically and paranoically about "dictators" (by which presumably you mean the Great Ogre and perhaps the feller in charge of China, whose name I can never remember) than one who feels, as far as can be made out, that it might perhaps be more sensible to try to get along, seeing that these countries are very powerful both militarily and economically? Do you know that that probably wouldn't do damage to America's reputation as a super power on the world stage, it might actually enhance it by suggesting to the world that the United States might not actually always be the Global Bully? It's the policy of poking its nose in all around the world and deposing the leaders of any country that doesn't do what it tells them to that has caused harm to Amercia's reputation as a super power on the world stage.

I read this post about 4 times and I still couldn't understand the logic.  You're saying everyone is gullible about Trump and Hillary rants about Dictators while Trump would be less of a bully which would enhance America's image around the world.  Riiight.  Would he stop with Dictators or continue next with mass murderers etc.  Come to think of it, he could befriend Al Baghdadi (if he's still alive) and get himself a little bit of real estate in Raqqa before it's too late.

What I'm saying should be fairly clear. Yes,What the world would like is for America to stop being obsessed about "dictators". What the world is getting increasingly discontented about is America taking it upon itself that it should dictate what the rest of the world to do. America is, ironically, becoming a dictator. You approve of the concept of regime change? it's been a great success so far hasn't it. Who knows, maybe if Hillary tries it enough more times, she might actually manage to make a success of it one of these years! :D 

6 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

What I'm saying should be fairly clear. Yes,What the world would like is for America to stop being obsessed about "dictators". What the world is getting increasingly discontented about is America taking it upon itself that it should dictate what the rest of the world to do. America is, ironically, becoming a dictator. You approve of the concept of regime change? it's been a great success so far hasn't it. Who knows, maybe if Hillary tries it enough more times, she might actually manage to make a success of it one of these years! :D 

OK but your logic falls apart when you associate Trump to it.  I agree Hillary would just carry on doing the same that other previous US Presidents have done (sticking their beaks in where they shouldn't) but suggesting changing this modus operandi with a loose cannon?  It's like asking a kid with ADHD to perform a heart surgery operation.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Really, this is simple.

Trump is a self-gold-gilded ego-maniac.

Trump is a total freak of nature.

Look at his expressions...

Love me, love me, love me.

LOVE ME..................

careful now pallidin - 

the Clinton Camp has morphed into a hate machine IMO and it looks like they have become everything they
proclaim to be against ... 

In Britain we are only getting a certain amount of info and detail but last night it was obvious that the Clinton Camp
is in serious trouble and is using hate as the last card they feel they have to play (ie Trump and women) - people are
freely calling Trump names all the time taking a slanted and edited view of what he has said and done -
(which in my opinion is nowhere near as disturbing as what Clinton has said and done)

There is a group of people in this modern world that have become a bit full of themselves - kind of holier than thou -
we saw it here in the EU referendum - they have, in plain language, become self satisfied snobs -   

I'm not saying you are one of these people for one minute - but I am saying that the kind of blinkered intellectual  
dishonesty encouraged by these groups of people is not healthy - and can create a climate of hate that is more
insidious and internalized than the open hate that they claim to be against --- :wacko:

I'm not lecturing you - I hope - and sorry if it seems that way but when I saw your post it reflected something that
is bothering me and it's a bit of a big subject but I wanted to say something -

• Like 3

Oh, Palladin's back? I've missed his incisive analysis.

• Like 3

Rigging an Election: How Difficult Is It?

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump claims our system of elections are rigged. He has asserted widespread voter impersonation exists. He has claimed that large numbers of dead people vote. And, he maintains that many noncitizens have successfully registered to vote and regularly do so.

Don't believe it.

Our democratic system of government counts on voters rejecting these claims that our electoral outcomes are at risk. Citizen trust in election outcomes and the accurate tabulation of votes is fundamental to the legitimacy of representative government.

Read more: Live Science

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Clair said:

Our democratic system of government counts on voters rejecting these claims that our electoral outcomes are at risk. Citizen trust in election outcomes and the accurate tabulation of votes is fundamental to the legitimacy of representative government.

Read more: Live Science

this does not disprove that elections are rigged, it only asks us not to believe it, because their entire process relys on people believing what they say. 

lol, you could not find a better example of vague speech, and misdirection.  it only makes me not to believe them even more. very counterproductive article,

Edited by aztek

1 minute ago, aztek said:

this does not disprove that elections are rigged, it only asks us not to believe it, because their entire process relys on people believing what they say. 

lol, you could not find a better example of vague speech, and misdirection.  

Believe whatever Trump conspiracy theories you want to, but the fact of the matter remains that rigging an election is next to impossible.

According to Republican election lawyer Chris Ashby, to rig an election, you would need:

"(1) [T]echnological capabilities that exist only in Mission Impossible movies, plus (2) the cooperation of the Republicans and Democrats who are serving as the polling place’s election officials, plus (3) the blind eyes of the partisan pollwatchers who are standing over their shoulders, plus (4) the cooperation of another set of Republicans and Democrats — the officials at the post-elections canvass, plus (5) the blind eyes of the canvass watchers, too. Then you’d still have to jedi-mind trick lawyers, political operatives and state election administrators, all of whom scrub precinct-level returns for aberrant election results, and scrutinize any polling place result that is not in line with what they would have expected, based on current political dynamics and historical election results."

Source: ExtraNewsfeed

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Clair said:

Believe whatever Trump conspiracy theories you want to, but the fact of the matter remains that rigging an election is next to impossible.

According to Republican election lawyer Chris Ashby, to rig an election, you would need:

"(1) [T]echnological capabilities that exist only in Mission Impossible movies, plus (2) the cooperation of the Republicans and Democrats who are serving as the polling place’s election officials, plus (3) the blind eyes of the partisan pollwatchers who are standing over their shoulders, plus (4) the cooperation of another set of Republicans and Democrats — the officials at the post-elections canvass, plus (5) the blind eyes of the canvass watchers, too. Then you’d still have to jedi-mind trick lawyers, political operatives and state election administrators, all of whom scrub precinct-level returns for aberrant election results, and scrutinize any polling place result that is not in line with what they would have expected, based on current political dynamics and historical election results."

Source: ExtraNewsfeed

lmao, recount of 2000. real fraud is not with those that vote, but with those that count votes.

if it was really next to impossible, dems\libs would not have to write countless articles trying to convince people how it is impossible. i see very active damage control campaign.

Edited by aztek

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

lmao, recount of 2000.

The dispute in 2000 was about whether votes had been properly counted. It was not about fraud.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Clair said:

The dispute in 2000 was about whether votes had been properly counted. It was not about fraud.

lol sure thing. believe that. you really think that fact that jeb bush was governor of Fl at that time,. has nothing to do with it? lmao. 

you actually supporting my argument again. it is very much possible. 

Edited by aztek

2 hours ago, aztek said:

lol sure thing. believe that. you really think that fact that jeb bush was governor of Fl at that time,. has nothing to do with it? lmao. 

you actually supporting my argument again. it is very much possible. 

Nope Clair didn't support your argument, she destroyed it. And about Florida in 2000 the problem was with confusing butterfly ballots, vote recounts, and a lot of back and forth about recount deadlines. Yeah sure many Democrats went nuts, but at least Gore had the decency to be gracious in defeat, unlike Trump who whines about a rigged election long before the voting even gets started.

edit - One more thing... if the election is rigged as you say it is, then go ahead and present the evidence that everything Clair mentioned in her post that needs to happen is really happening.

2 hours ago, Clair said:

Edited by Zenith
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

It's like asking a kid with ADHD to perform a heart surgery operation.

Good one.

12 minutes ago, Zenith said:

Nope Clair didn't support your argument, she destroyed it.

you keep telling yourself that.

Edited by aztek

8 minutes ago, Zenith said:

edit - One more thing... if the election is rigged as you say it is, then go ahead and present the evidence that everything Clair mentioned in her post that needs to happen is really happening.

have you missed all the evidence that were posted??? oh yea you did, you outright dismissed it. great job, lol

Just now, aztek said:

have you missed all the evidence that were posted??? oh yea you did, you outright dismissed it. great job, lol

The tidbits here and there from both sides? Oh yeah I can see how all that will affect millions of voters... not.

7 minutes ago, Zenith said:

The tidbits here and there from both sides? Oh yeah I can see how all that will affect millions of voters... not.

lol, the key word YOU do not see.  another thing you can's see is that 2000 recount due to technical errors was only a excuse to recount. not the reason. btw gore did plenty of bea@#ing and moaning after. it has noting to do with  decency to be gracious , if you believe he has any of that you are even more blind than i thought 

another things you do not get, is the big picture, it is not about who votes, but those that count votes.

Edited by aztek

12 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Oh. Ok. Then clearly Donald Trump is a political genius..you can tell that By the way he can be so easily manipulated by Hillary Clinton and her team. He's going to do amazing things, when sent out into the big bad world of real politics. Nobody is going to take advantage of that.:rolleyes:

The most commonly heard discussion about this election that I hear repeated over here is, In a country so large, with so many intelligent people in it, how the hell did it end up between those two?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

The most commonly heard discussion about this election that I hear repeated over here is, In a country so large, with so many intelligent people in it, how the hell did it end up between those two?

politics is a corrupt and dirty system, who do you expect to be part it?  intelligence by itself worth little, in politics.