Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Election is Rigged!!

supervike

4 hours ago, Clair said:

Rigging an Election: How Difficult Is It?

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump claims our system of elections are rigged. He has asserted widespread voter impersonation exists. He has claimed that large numbers of dead people vote. And, he maintains that many noncitizens have successfully registered to vote and regularly do so.

Don't believe it.

Our democratic system of government counts on voters rejecting these claims that our electoral outcomes are at risk. Citizen trust in election outcomes and the accurate tabulation of votes is fundamental to the legitimacy of representative government.

Read more: Live Science

I'd say when your voting machines are electronic, adding a line to thr effect of "where vote X = 1, Vote Y = 2" so in effect, whenever someone votes for X, Y gets two votes as well.

who reads every line of code?

are you as voters even ALLOWED to read the code?

if Volvo can rig a car to k ow its beingbtests and to spit out rigged results, so can anyone. Thus when being tested, the machine DOESNT add extra votes for Y.

• Like 1

VW got away with rigged software for diesels for years. knowing their cars would be independently tested. would  not be a problem to rig any vote counting software.

• Like 3

If Tennessee students were the only ones voting in this year's election, it appears Donald Trump would claim the presidency by a hefty margin. 

The Tennessee Secretary of State released the results Wednesday of the first-ever statewide student mock election.

Republican Donald Trump beat Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton in the mock election, with Trump receiving 53.1 percent of the votes compared to Hillary's 34.3 percent. 

http://www.wbir.com/news/politics/elections/trump-beats-clinton-in-tennessee-student-mock-election/346298795

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kismit said:

I have to agree with this. I know I'm not American. But watching from way over here in the southern  hemisphere it appears that, Donald Trump was reported as a joke,  a bit of a laugh that no one really expected to get through the preliminaries. But he did, and it stopped being funny, and actually appears quite scary. 

What appears to be scary?  Why is that thing scary?

The media is slanted, it always has been.

Perhaps in the southern hemisphere, but it hasn't always been slanted here.  Moreover, that doesn't make it right.

The media has an interest in not encouraging a major power to be run by a man who wants to segregate races and build walls to separate countries. A man that dictators would trully like to see in power because he could do a lot of damage to America's reputation as a super power on the world stage. How good could he make Putin look.

The only interest the media should have is to report the news accurately, unbiased, and honestly.  It isn't up to the media to make a judgment call - nor should it be the media's business to gaslight.

What races does this man want to segregate?  Please tell.  It can't be black Americans because he is on record as saying he wants to pass legislation to aid black communities with micro-loans, grants to start businesses, etc.  All Democrats say is you need help, vote me in and I'll make you more dependent on Uncle Sam.

Also, we already have a fence up at certain places on our southern border, why not build a wall?   We do not have the luxury of being a tiny island.

America's reputation has already been tainted by the idiots Obuma and Hillary Clinton.  What more could Trump do?  To be honest, no one knows for certain when a person is elected as President how they will do on the world stage.  We have a glimpse of what Clinton might be like - mostly bad - I seriously doubt Trump will be as bad.  Moreover, who the **** cares about what other dictators think anyway?  I certainly don't care if Assad or others like him are in agreement with who we vote as President.

We're not sure how Putin will respond to a Trump presidency, however what we do know is that Trump will stand up to Putin when, or if, the time comes.  Clinton will do nothing...  well, perhaps sell him more uranium.

If I had any influence over an election this importantand it affected my country. I would be showing a media bias towards Hillary too.

Even members of Trumps own party are leaning towards Hillary.

He has no one to blame but himself.

Thank God you don't have influence over our election.  We have enough whack-jobs here... 

The Republican establishment (e.g., Bush family, etc.) is leaning toward Clinton because their way of life (i.e., corruption, quid pro quo, and other high crimes) is threatened by a Trump presidency; no more, no less.  If it wasn't so sad I would laugh.

No one can blame Trump, no even himself - as this is all Clinton's and the political establishment's doing.  If she wasn't so damn corrupt and nefarious and if the Republican establishment would have merely done their job we wouldn't have (we wouldn't need) a Trump.

29 minutes ago, aztek said:

politics is a corrupt and dirty system, who do you expect to be part it?  intelligence by itself worth little, in politics.

Intelligence is essential in politics. You must be able to understand the context and sub context of situations . You need to be able to accurately predict several different outcomes to those situations, and to be able to calmly steer these situations toward the optimum solution. You can't do any of that without intelligence.

And I do believe the political system is corrupt. For instance, in America you can not run for President unless you have the finances to do so. The fact that only the wealthy, who's lives are out of touch with the common people, but in common networks with each other, are in charge of everything has no other way to be. It is inevitable that no matter how many "good" people are involved, human nature will kick in and help to create environments that work for those involved and those who are a part of their networks.ie: other rich people . 

America started out as a country where all men where created equal. That doesn't seem to apply in this instance. All men are created equal to the value of thier income earning peers=inevitable corruption . 

Edited by Kismit
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kismit said:

America started out as a country where all men where created equal. That doesn't seem to apply in this instance. All men are created equal to the value of thier income earning peers=inevitable corruption . 

All men were created equal, but some men did get to own other men and women were certainly not equal to men.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lord Fedorable said:

All men were created equal, but some men did get to own other men and women were certainly not equal to men.

Very true.

Just now, Kismit said:

Intelligence is essential in politics. you must be able to understand the context and sub context of siuations. You need to be able to accurately predict several different outcomes to situations and to be able to calmly stear ssituation toward the optimum solution. you can't do any of that without intelligence.

what's  essential in politics is that you need to play by the rules, if you step on wrong person's  toes, you are in DS, regardless of your iq. i'm sure most if not all of the politicians are not stupid people.   politicyal system reminds me a prison, if you play by the rules, know who to respect, and belong to some gang you'll be fine, but you'll have to do things that gang tells you.  rebel, and you are dead man,  there you can not be a person who only does right things, you wont last long.

the rest i agree with

42 minutes ago, Kismit said:

The most commonly heard discussion about this election that I hear repeated over here is, In a country so large, with so many intelligent people in it, how the hell did it end up between those two?

Yeah, here lately I tend to think that everyday...about 10 times everyday to be exact.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aztek said:

what's  essential in politics is that you need to play by the rules, if you step on wrong person's  toes, you are in DS, regardless of your iq. i'm sure most if not all of the politicians are not stupid people.   politicyal system reminds me a prison, if you play by the rules, know who to respect, and belong to some gang you'll be fine, but you'll have to do things that gang tells you.  rebel, and you are dead man,  there you can not be a person who only does right things, you wont last long.

the rest i agree with

You have got a very reasonable analogy for politics Aztec. it is similar. infact the system prisoners use in prisons is definitely a form of politics. And I would bet a good dollar on the fact that the smartest and most cunning prisoners are the ones running the gangs. it takes more than following the rules.

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Yeah, here lately I tend to think that everyday...about 10 times everyday to be exact.

It's quite unbelievable really .  it's a whole country full of so many clever and decent people who could do real good in the world. *sigh

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

You have got a very reasonable analogy for politics Aztec. it is similar. infact the system prisoners use in prisons is definitely a form of politics. And I would bet a good dollar on the fact that the smartest and most cunning prisoners are the ones running the gangs. it takes more than following the rules.

it does take more than 1 thing for sure. 

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

as if the system was rigged

It is. Hillary Clinton's team worked hard to whittle their rival down to Donald Trump. because they believed he would be easier to beat. Now that is politics. much like a game of chess.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

I'd say when your voting machines are electronic, adding a line to thr effect of "where vote X = 1, Vote Y = 2" so in effect, whenever someone votes for X, Y gets two votes as well.

who reads every line of code?

are you as voters even ALLOWED to read the code?

if Volvo can rig a car to k ow its beingbtests and to spit out rigged results, so can anyone. Thus when being tested, the machine DOESNT add extra votes for Y.

Who is in charge of the code? what systems are in place to stop this from happening? in the wrong hands a dictatorship could go unnoticed.

42 minutes ago, Michelle said:

If Tennessee students were the only ones voting in this year's election, it appears Donald Trump would claim the presidency by a hefty margin. 

The Tennessee Secretary of State released the results Wednesday of the first-ever statewide student mock election.

Republican Donald Trump beat Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton in the mock election, with Trump receiving 53.1 percent of the votes compared to Hillary's 34.3 percent. 

http://www.wbir.com/news/politics/elections/trump-beats-clinton-in-tennessee-student-mock-election/346298795

Hey Michelle. lovely to see you. 

My son has a Make America great again, flag on his wall. he thinks it's funny in a mock election him and his brother and their friends would vote for Trump. I don't know how acurate this could be.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kismit said:

My son has a Make America great again, flag on his wall. he thinks it's funny in a mock election him and his brother and their friends would vote for Trump. I don't know how acurate this could be.

Hey Kizzy!!! Nice to see you! I was going to PM you but we've got company coming to stay this weekend and I'm really busy.

I just thought it was funny and popped in to post it before I forgot. :lol:

• Like 1

It happened and it did. Do you know how many people claimed they voted  ten times for Obama and got away with it. And most dead people that voted were democrats. The SC should pass a law voter`s ID  

1 hour ago, Kismit said:

Trump has a lot of the youth supporting him. I mean..does Hillary really exude youth? Obama was young, hip, he got it..Hillary..not so much..