Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Election is Rigged!!

supervike

7 hours ago, -ZZ- said:

We voted today using a paper ballot, so I know Trump/Pence got 2 votes for sure. :P

We use paper ballots too, but I know that they select a batch from wherever they choose  from wherever location, they then hand count that batch they've selected to make certain  that selected batch  match up with what the machine count,they do not count every single paper ballot by hand, therefore every state should always have a paper audit trail that can determine every single voter and their vote. The machines that count our paper ballots  in my state are  The Dominion Voting Machines. I have no idea who actually owns them, I think they're from Canada.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

We use paper ballots too, but I know that they select a batch from wherever they choose  from wherever location, they then hand count that batch they've selected to make certain  that selected batch  match up with what the machine count,they do not count every single paper ballot by hand, therefore every state should always have a paper audit trail that can determine every single voter and their vote. The machines that count our paper ballots  in my state are  The Dominion Voting Machines. I have no idea who actually owns them, I think they're from Canada.

Yup their Canadian.  Owned by John Poulos and James Hoover. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems

We the people ask congress to meet in emergency session about removing George Soros owned voting machines from 16 states

Created by J.W. on October 21, 2016

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-congress-meet-emergency-session-about-removing-george-soros-owned-voting-machines-16-states

So by law people have to be given paper ballots if they ask for a paper ballot, I didn't know that.  I hope people randomly share information like this regarding their right to have paper ballots, I think that  people  don't know they have the right to utilize a paper ballot instead of utilizing electronic voting machines if this information provided is accurate.

Actually, people should always ask more questions regardless if it annoys whoever. Just ask questions about things that concern you in all matters and always get names of the individuals that provide information at places you conduct business in or with,people need to be held accountable if they lie and or cheat.

Edited by Ellapennella
typo

Someone should start a "I voted for Trump.com" website to tally the votes, versus the general election votes, should he lose. Telephone votes or texting could be used to verify the caller, or text, is coming from a U.S phone. I honestly do not trust the media, in its bias and manipulation of polling data, and I certainly to not trust the democratic party to not use any means necessary, including cheating. I have never seen anyone say a nice thing about Hillary Clinton. There are no Hillary signs were I live, unlike the Trump/Pence signs, and several people on this website have commented, that being truckers, or those who travel a lot, see the same.

Donald Trump is by no means perfect. However, a lot of what he has said has been taken out of context. We see that all the time. Donald Trump says things not taken out of context, he should have never said. We see that also, all the time. I believe one of the tactics used on him was to use all kinds of derogatory, or false comments about him, knowing he would respond back without thinking, before speaking, or tweeting. And that is like shooting yourself in the foot. 

The DNC and Clinton campaign according to a James O'Keefe video on this website, were working with organizations to incite violence at Trump rally's. Basically ethics and legality were thrown out the window. I could go on, but I won't. Peoples minds are made up, and I wasn't trying to change them on who to vote for. I am just saying, if Hillary wins in a landslide, I would never believe it. If Trump wins in a landslide, that I could believe, as people are fed up with politics as usual, and the old status quo running this country. The only possible chance that could ever change, is Trump changing, regardless of his faults.

And this I will say. If Trump loses, kiss the republican and any third party goodbye. The left, using a biased media, and every other tactic, legally, morally, or ethically wrong, will never allow another party to attain power. It will be a party of globalist elites, of which Hillary Clinton is one.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Someone should start a "I voted for Trump.com" website to tally the votes versus the general election votes should he lose. Telephone votes or texting could be used to verify the caller or text is coming from a U.S phone. I honestly do not trust the media, in its bias and manipulation of polling data, and I certainly to not trust the democratic party to not use any means necessary, including cheating. I have never seen anyone say a nice thing about Hillary Clinton. There are no Hillary signs were I live, unlike the Trump/Pence signs, and several people on this website have commented that being truckers, or those who travel a lot, see the same.

Donald Trump is by no means perfect. However, a lot of what he has said has been taken out of context. We see that all the time. Donald Trump says things not taken out of context, he should have never said. We see that also, all the time. I believe one of the tactics used on him was to use all kinds of derogatory or false comments about him, knowing he would respond back without thinking before speaking, or tweeting. And that is like shooting yourself in the foot. 

The DNC and Clinton campaign according to the James O'Keefe video on this website, were working with organizations to incite violence at Trump rally's. Basic ethics and legality were thrown out the window. I could go on, but I won't peoples minds are made up, and I wasn't trying to change them. I am just saying, if Hillary wins in a landslide, I would never believe it. If Trump wins in a landslide, that I could believe, as people are fed up with politics as usual and the old status quo running this country. The only possible chance that could ever change is Trump changing it, regardless of his faults.

And this I will say. If Trump loses, kiss the republican party goodbye. The left, using a biased media, and every other tactic, legally, morally, or ethically wrong, will never allow another party to attain power. It will be a party of globalist elites, of which Hillary Clinton is one.

Reg. things taken out of context....I thought about that actually one couldn't help to think about it ... that's all that the media has focused on and knowing how the media work psychologically on the public.... I also thought that surly Trump isn't as stupid a man the media have tried to portray him to be ...I  thought of his interviews from years ago also when he was younger and how he spoke so gently and honestly and intellectually about  matters we're facing that he back then foreseen coming ...So, putting it all into prospective, I think that he knew how to feed the beast to expose them, so many people now know so much more about the very media they use to tune into & have once trusted but no longer do ..young and old alike...

I also noticed that Gen. Flynt speaks at times in small sentences he doesn't utilize an enormous vocabulary but I have trust that he is good at what he is good at and so I would not comment on how he explains things at times...Same with Trump...I trust that he has the mind knowledge and heart  and spirit that  we need right now...I trust that Trump will and knows how to  pull the country together by placing the right individuals where they need to be placed....and overseeing that all goes  well...

• Like 2

-->  Dear Liberals: Trump is Right

On October 17, 2016, just a few weeks before the presidential election, Trump tweeted, “Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day. Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!” And he was lambasted for it. Republicans and Democrats came together in a show of bipartisan criminality, and denounced Trump for his ‘irresponsible’ assertions about elections, polls, etc.

Unfortunately for the elites of both parties, millions of Americans agree with Trump. Worse still, Trump is right.

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Like 5

Owen Shroyer  couldn't help himself he had to respond to CNN  on behalf of James O'keefe who had obtained  actual raw footage of undercover video but CNN discredit James O'keefe without any proof of discrediting him even though James O'keefe provided proof of what's actually been going on ...but because CNN are on T.V  they get to say he's discredited because CNN said so....

I notice that Bill O'Reilly , Megyn Kelly, Greg Gutfeld , Dina Perino , Shepard Smith, Neil Catuvo, Juan Williams and a few others are sell outs.... Bill O'Reilly is not a true friend to Trump . Bill O'Reilly is all in for the establishment. 

• Like 4

Great video which shows how the media "discredits" or "supposedly" or anything but the truth. Unless that had been reversed, then they'd be hammering that. Hillary thinks we are fooled, the media thinks we are fooled, but even if Hillary wins, we are not fooled.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Great video which shows how the media "discredits" or "supposedly" or anything but the truth. Unless that had been reversed, then they'd be hammering that. Hillary thinks we are fooled, the media thinks we are fooled, but even if Hillary wins, we are not fooled.

Could you imagine if that as reversed..you know they would have been non stop about it...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Could you imagine if that as reversed..you know they would have been non stop about it...

No doubt.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Someone should start a "I voted for Trump.com" website to tally the votes, versus the general election votes, should he lose. Telephone votes or texting could be used to verify the caller, or text, is coming from a U.S phone. I honestly do not trust the media, in its bias and manipulation of polling data, and I certainly to not trust the democratic party to not use any means necessary, including cheating. I have never seen anyone say a nice thing about Hillary Clinton. There are no Hillary signs were I live, unlike the Trump/Pence signs, and several people on this website have commented, that being truckers, or those who travel a lot, see the same.

Roger Stone started something online it's called Stop The Steal. Certain groups of people have nothing negative to say about him but I've found everything he's ever shared to be absolute facts.

https://stopthesteal.org/defenddonald/

https://stopthesteal.org/about-2/voting-laws/

18 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

This is what really bothers me. If the far right had been the ones hiring people to disrupt Mrs Clinton's rallies, if the far right had control of most of the press/media, if the far right had access to the debate questions ahead of time...and so on. What do you think would have happened? I'm not sure if I'd call this election 'rigged' exactly but it's most certainly not above board.

Oh, and there appears to be some evidence in those leaked Podesta emails that even the polling methodology might not be all that fair/accurate: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

This kind of thing isn't good, regardless of which party engages in it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

This is what really bothers me. If the far right had been the ones hiring people to disrupt Mrs Clinton's rallies, if the far right had control of most of the press/media, if the far right had access to the debate questions ahead of time...and so on. What do you think would have happened? I'm not sure if I'd call this election 'rigged' exactly but it's most certainly not above board.

Oh, and there appears to be some evidence in those leaked Podesta emails that even the polling methodology might not be all that fair/accurate: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

This kind of thing isn't good, regardless of which party engages in it.

Honestly Lilly I'm getting more and more concerned about the plight of the entire world.The corruption is enormous.I don't know what will happen if America loses it's Supreme Court system of Justice . If she's put in office it's game over. I don't know how long it will take to fix it ever if that happens but by that time war would have been established, it's just over for the country and the people in the world that think she wouldn't haven't any real sense of what she is capable of doing and others that think like her about humanity.They could care less. 

ETA :

I sometimes take a look at Bill Stills daybreak polls, have you heard of him? I'm fairly new to finding this information.

https://www.facebook.com/BillStillOfficial

This is my favorite Anonymous poster...I admire this poster's video messages...

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Honestly Lilly I'm getting more and more concerned about the plight of the entire world.The corruption is enormous.I don't know what will happen if America loses it's Supreme Court system of Justice .

And I'm even more concerned than you as I'm suspicious that Trump may not be such a good choice either. I mean, can he even do the things he's promising he'll do? Will there be literal 'civil war' if he manages to get elected?

This whole mess scares the hell out of me.

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

And I'm even more concerned than you as I'm suspicious that Trump may not be such a good choice either. I mean, can he even do the things he's promising he'll do? Will there be literal 'civil war' if he manages to get elected?

This whole mess scares the hell out of me.

I think there is more of a possible that if the supreme court get stolen  from  the country  there will be some sort of trouble. I think that most people are feed up with crooked politicians in Washington and will not elect Hillary . I wonder if there is any trouble after Trump is elected and actually gets to operate from the white house if Obama will be permitted to do something drastic. I wonder if these people are really afraid of Trump investigating everything they've been getting away with.

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

And I'm even more concerned than you as I'm suspicious that Trump may not be such a good choice either. I mean, can he even do the things he's promising he'll do?

Let';s hope not. The best thing by far would be someone who doesn't have any big ideas and doesn't have any ambitious plans that they press ahead with regardless. That's why i think the vagueness of the Trump's promises and the very fact that he doesn't seem to plant hings but takes things as they happen might be an advantage. It's when leaders (or those pulling the strings behind the leaders) do have big plans that leads to dogma, like when the neocons took over the Bush II administration and used it as a front for their Regime Change plans in countries that weren't doing what they wanted them to (i.e. the "Axis of Evil"). 

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Let';s hope not. The best thing by far would be someone who doesn't have any big ideas and doesn't have any ambitious plans that they press ahead with regardless. That's why i think the vagueness of the Trump's promises and the very fact that he doesn't seem to plant hings but takes things as they happen might be an advantage. It's when leaders (or those pulling the strings behind the leaders) do have big plans that leads to dogma, like when the neocons took over the Bush II administration and used it as a front for their Regime Change plans in countries that weren't doing what they wanted them to (i.e. the "Axis of Evil"). 

That's exactly how I see a Trump administration being run, just simple procedure. There is no need for all this and that, just stick to the basics and provide a good economy, hold individuals accountable that should be held accountable and so on. Walk away from a bad deal . I guess all the others could not ever walk away from any bad deals when they're financed by these outside influences that are destroying us...

• Like 1

I'm hoping that Trump being in charge means that they straighten up and fly right, no more pay to play, back door deals with a wink and a nod,  no more paying  $400 for a hammer so someone's brother-in-law can pocket the difference. I think both sides will have to actually do their jobs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

the very fact that he doesn't seem to plant hings

N.B. I meant plan things, not plant hings.