Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Election is Rigged!!

supervike

40 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

And now we have a Trump supporter who committed voter fraud because she was worried about voter fraud. And guess what? Of course, they caught her. Because there are safeguards for that sort of thing. Imagine that. 

Link?

41 minutes ago, third_eye said:

When voters are harassed and approached without consent or showing any willingness to participate in any polls prior or after voting ... it is intimidation.

Exit polls should be voluntary and exit poll stations should be placed at specific spots with stringent perimeters on the area of the station.

~

I don't understand this talks about "rigging" ... I wonder if anyone realises that any instance .. and I mean any instance .... even if ONE is caught and verified it means the whole election is called into question and motions can proceed towards annulment of ANY result ... regardless of who wins ... and the the one guilty of such actions does not reflect on the the Party or Nominee the rigging slants towards unless there is evidence beyond ANY doubt that such individuals are involved.

The only ones that suffers and bear the consequences are the ones that are caught and indicted.

So if there is any incentive to commit fraud with any election, it is those that are behind with the numbers and is on the losing end ~

Perhaps you missed the testimony of the man that wrote the program to flip the votes 51% to 49% in the year 2000 on behalf of the Florida speaker of the state senate.  That was the year that Florida caused GWB to gain the presidency by a very narrow margin.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, third_eye said:

That's the thing ... you don't play that card unless you are losing ... if you are winning or on the up playing that card makes no sense because everyone loses ... both candidates loses ... not just the one that cried wolf first or saw the wolf first ...

~

I think it was mentioned that an Election is not Beauty Pageant rules ... if the Winner or Ms Beauty Queen for whatever reason cannot fulfill her responsibilities as the Queen the First Runner up takes over ... POTUS rules don't work like that ...

How can you not cry that if you're opposing Hillary after all of the shenanigans in the Democratic primaries?  It's of very large concern IMO.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

And now we have a Trump supporter who committed voter fraud because she was worried about voter fraud. And guess what? Of course, they caught her. Because there are safeguards for that sort of thing. Imagine that. 

Your Party is worried about voter fraud if it's supporters of the enemy, but they're never so worried when they defraud their own members and supporters and even their own candidates, if that candidate is a rival to the appointed Queen, is it? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Perhaps you missed the testimony of the man that wrote the program to flip the votes 51% to 49% in the year 2000 on behalf of the Florida speaker of the state senate.  That was the year that Florida caused GWB to gain the presidency by a very narrow margin.

I remember that it was his claim ... and it was never proven or verified and he couldn't provide any evidence to the claims ... as far as I remember ... to us outside the states we saw it as a desperate attempt to keep Bush 2.0 out of a second term ...

~

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

How can you not cry that if you're opposing Hillary after all of the shenanigans in the Democratic primaries?  It's of very large concern IMO.

I understand all that ... but the Trump camp is going about it all wrong and firther more ... it hurts his campaign worse not to mention his Presidency if by chance he does win ... is it worth it to win like that ... ?

Talk about a hollow victory ... it might no t matter to Trump's ego ... a win being a win but this is not a Poker game ... its the POTUS and an ineffective POTUS is meaningless no matter it be a D or a R ~

Edited by third_eye
double post bypass

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

I remember that it was his claim ... and it was never proven or verified and he couldn't provide any evidence to the claims ... as far as I remember ... to us outside the states we saw it as a desperate attempt to keep Bush 2.0 out of a second term ...

~

We're talking about 2000, when the little fellow with not very much brain was appointed (I';m not saying elected) for the first time. I think nearly everyone outside the states saw that as just the opposite, and arguably exactly the same thing as the "Democratic" wing of the Party are doing now with their candidate, for exactly the same reason-the continuation of a dynasty. 

Just now, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

We're talking about 2000, when the little fellow with not very much brain was appointed (I';m not saying elected) for the first time. I think nearly everyone outside the states saw that as just the opposite, and arguably exactly the same thing as the "Democratic" wing of the Party are doing now with their candidate, for exactly the same reason-the continuation of a dynasty. 

Sorry ... my memory failed me there ... I think somehow I got 2.0 crossed link with second ...

Don't blame the party leaders for coming up short in respect to variety of choices ... I mean things being what they are it was already a Celebrity Buzz whack more than Politicircus ... no wonder there's already all this talk about the next one being pure Celebrity and Hollywood stock ...

Only the people and voters can make the changes and say stop enough is enough ... but then again looks at the younger generation now ... noses embedded into the fancy mobile devices and all ... the next one would probably be some Facebook King or Queen against the Twitter Instagram Imperial Royalty ~

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That's the thing really. Its not as if this women hasn't already stolen the spot she is in.

• Like 1

now there are reports of several Trump votes getting tossed out cause supposedly the signatures didn't match. WTH?? Unreal. People make sure your vote is counted.

either way, who cares, fraud affects popular vote, which is next to useless. it is electorial vote that matters. and it does not have to represent popular vote.

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

either way, who cares, fraud affects popular vote, which is next to useless. it is electorial vote that matters. and it does not have to represent popular vote.

How do you think a Presidential candidate receives a particular state's Electoral vote?

18 minutes ago, aztek said:

Fraud only needs to occur in a handful of key precincts in order to effect the Electoral College.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

in reality or on paper?

Traditionally, and it usually goes this way, the Presidential candidate receives a state's Electoral votes when that person receives the majority of the state's popular vote.  So, the popular vote does matter for that state, however it does not matter cumulatively speaking.  Although the Electoral College does not have to vote consistently with their state's popular vote, they usually do.

in 2000 al gore won popular vote, it did not help him. 

this time election is nothing like we've before.  i have a strong feeling, popular vote will not decide it.  

Shelby County Election Commission said some voting machines have been malfunctioning when some users try to cast their ballots.

According to Shelby County Election Commissioner Norma Lester, some voters tried to select Hillary, but the vote flipped to Trump. Other voters reported voting for Trump and seeing him removed from the ballot completely.

This can happen when the touchscreen calibration malfunctions. The calibration malfunction can cause a Hillary selection to go to Trump and a Trump selection to go to nobody (because of the alignment of the candidates on the touchscreen).

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/33558990/voting-official-admits-numerous-occasions-of-machine-malfunctions

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

this time election is nothing like we've before.  i have a strong feeling, popular vote will not decide it.  

Al Gore, as well as Andrew Jackson (1824), Samuel Tilden (1876), and Grover Cleveland (1888) won the cumulative popular vote but did not receive the necessary Electoral votes, this is true.  But a candidate must win an individual state's popular vote to traditionally receive the Electoral votes from that state.  For instance, if Trump wins California's popular vote (unlikely but let's say for example) he will receive 55 Electoral votes.  So, on the state level, the popular vote matters a great deal; however the total (i.e., cumulative), U.S. popular vote (the sum of all the votes cast) does not make any difference whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

Overall, it’s not the popular vote that wins.  It’s something like controlling the outcome of 15 of the 25 most populated counties in the country (popular vote locally).  Those 15 win you the big states and states gets you Electoral votes.

1 hour ago, Aftermath said:

How do you think a Presidential candidate receives a particular state's Electoral vote?

the Establishment fixes it so that the candidate they want wins.

• Like 1

I was listening to talk radio and one caller was saying there is a site that explains the fractional math of what program needs to be written to commit fraud with the machines. Someone figured it out and I think looked (hacked?) Into the system and found it there just as he speculated.  Frankly it was over my head but I remember the site is black box voting.org I  wouldn't understand it or I'd take a look..lol

6 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

the Establishment fixes it so that the candidate they want wins.

I wouldn't have believed this...but then there were the Clinton emails...and now there's Weiner.

Yeah, it's quite possible that the whole sha-bang was rigged from the get/go.

Just found this: http://www.votescam.org/the_evidence

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 1