Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
supervike

The Election is Rigged!!

596 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

ninjadude
1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

It happened and it did. Do you know how many people claimed they voted  ten times for Obama and got away with it. And most dead people that voted were democrats. The SC should pass a law voter`s ID  

This is a conspiracy theory. You can "claim" anything you want but it doesn't make it true.

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

If Tennessee students were the only ones voting in this year's election, i

I'm so glad many of us are older and wiser.

15 minutes ago, Rinna said:

Trump has a lot of the youth supporting him

Not really. Millennials think Trump is an idiot.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

SOmething many ignore is how often Trump messed up his gains himself ... and his own supporters doing the other bits fouling up his run, its pretty hard to see him regain it all for a fair shake at the numbers ... even his own supporters are concerned more about Trump than anything else and the speaks volumes in itself.

~

Quote

Supporters To Donald Trump: Don’t Mess Up This Opportunity

“Keep toeing the line that Hillary’s a criminal,” one supporter urged.

Originally posted on Oct. 31, 2016, at 2:02 p.m. Updated on Oct. 31, 2016, at 9:56 p.m.

-----------------------

LAS VEGAS and ALBUQUERQUE — Nine days before Election Day, Donald Trump’s supporters had a message for him: Keep being Trump, but please don’t screw up this opportunity.

~
If Trump can't be relied on the get this right just to make a decent run at POTUS I can't for the life of me understand how he can be trusted to not mess up once he's in the Oval Office, I mean is there some magical furniture in there that guarantees no messing up in there ?

I know there was a desk in there that didn't do so well ... but I'm sure that desk has been dismantled, burned and buried ...

~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
24 minutes ago, ninjadude said:

This is a conspiracy theory. You can "claim" anything you want but it doesn't make it true.

I'm so glad many of us are older and wiser.

Not really. Millennials think Trump is an idiot.

true facts :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Careful_perspective
41 minutes ago, ninjadude said:

This is a conspiracy theory. You can "claim" anything you want but it doesn't make it true.

I'm so glad many of us are older and wiser.

Not really. Millennials think Trump is an idiot.

Not really. A lot of millennials think Trump is a better option than Hillary.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Claire.
1 minute ago, Rinna said:

Not really. A lot of millennials think Trump is a better option than Hillary.

Millennials typically vote heavily for the Democratic nominee, although a sizeable share also support third-party candidates. This election is somewhat different in that many millennials surveyed expressed disgust for both Trump and Clinton. Just the same, polls thus far indicate that they are favoring Hillary for the most part.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

For the millennials the Comet won ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Careful_perspective
3 minutes ago, Clair said:

Millennials typically vote heavily for the Democratic nominee, although a sizeable share also support third-party candidates. This election is somewhat different in that many millennials surveyed expressed disgust for both Trump and Clinton. Just the same, polls thus far indicate that they are favoring Hillary for the most part.

I will say it again, a lot of Millennials like Trump. I am aware they sway Democrat, but a lot are fed up with corrupt Hillary. Reddit.com/R/the_donald is a huge Trump support base, the largest on the internet, it is mostly millennials. We aren't the majority, but there are a lot of us. And we are high energy. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Claire.
Just now, Rinna said:

I will say it again, a lot of Millennials like Trump. I am aware they sway Democrat, but a lot are fed up with corrupt Hillary. Reddit.com/R/the_donald is a huge Trump support base, the largest on the internet, it is mostly millennials. We aren't the majority, but there are a lot of us. And we are high energy. 

No you're not the majority, as Hillary is absolutely crushing Trump when it comes to the millennial vote: The Nation. Not to rub salt into the wound or anything, but Trump's weakness among millennial voters is unprecedented. Indeed, more millennials liked Richard Nixon during the anti-Vietnam war era, than millennials of today like Trump. USA Today.

:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Careful_perspective
22 minutes ago, Clair said:

No you're not the majority, as Hillary is absolutely crushing Trump when it comes to the millennial vote: The Nation. Not to rub salt into the wound or anything, but Trump's weakness among millennial voters is unprecedented. Indeed, more millennials liked Richard Nixon during the anti-Vietnam war era, than millennials of today like Trump. USA Today.

:)

You aren't rubbing salt in my wound, i'll say it for the third time, and have no problem with the forth or fifth time too. A lot of millennials like Trump.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Claire.
Just now, Rinna said:

You aren't rubbing salt in my wound, i'll say it for the third time, and have no problem with the forth or fifth time too. A lot of millennials like Trump.

No one said there weren't any that did.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Careful_perspective
Just now, Clair said:

No one said there weren't any that did.

I'm aware but are you? I'll give you the replay. This started when Kismit told a story about her son liking Trump, and I anecdotally mentioned how I knew a lot of young people liked Trump and how I felt Hillary didn't exceed youthfulness like Obama did. It was you and Ninja who commented on my statement as if you were going to astonish me with the explosive knowledge that the youth tend to favor democrats. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, Rinna said:

I will say it again, a lot of Millennials like Trump. I am aware they sway Democrat, but a lot are fed up with corrupt Hillary. Reddit.com/R/the_donald is a huge Trump support base, the largest on the internet, it is mostly millennials. We aren't the majority, but there are a lot of us. And we are high energy. 

That's like saying people prefer to be punched in the face rather than the genitals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Claire.
2 minutes ago, Rinna said:

I'm aware but are you? I'll give you the replay. This started when Kismit told a story about her son liking Trump, and I anecdotally mentioned how I knew a lot of young people liked Trump and how I felt Hillary didn't exceed youthfulness like Obama did. It was you and Ninja who commented on my statement as if you were going to astonish me with the explosive knowledge that the youth tend to favor democrats. 

I read all of the comments and was well aware of the discussion between you and Kismit before I posted. All I did was make a general comment about the current trend. and yet, you still felt the need to repeat yourself, only this time with some added oomph. Hence my follow up comment. 

Comments are for everyone's benefit by the way, not just yours, and there was no intent to astonish you in any way. I didn't for a moment think you were unaware.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
5 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

I'd say when your voting machines are electronic, adding a line to thr effect of "where vote X = 1, Vote Y = 2" so in effect, whenever someone votes for X, Y gets two votes as well.

who reads every line of code?

are you as voters even ALLOWED to read the code?

if Volvo can rig a car to k ow its beingbtests and to spit out rigged results, so can anyone. Thus when being tested, the machine DOESNT add extra votes for Y.

Why would this theory only work one way, for the Democrats?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
5 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Why would this theory only work one way, for the Democrats?

Who said it would?

Its an ENTIRELY hypothetical way of rigging an election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
2 hours ago, Rinna said:

I'm aware but are you? I'll give you the replay. This started when Kismit told a story about her son liking Trump, and I anecdotally mentioned how I knew a lot of young people liked Trump and how I felt Hillary didn't exceed youthfulness like Obama did. It was you and Ninja who commented on my statement as if you were going to astonish me with the explosive knowledge that the youth tend to favor democrats. 

Don't get me wrong my son is not a Trump supporter. he has the flag because he thinks its a laugh. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
1 hour ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Who said it would?

Its an ENTIRELY hypothetical way of rigging an election.

Well considering the OP made reference to how illogical and lacking evidence it was on behalf of the Trump camp to suggest the Democrats are rigging the elections, you would think anyone backing the OP's thoughts would not find the need to disprove, with an hypothesis, this logic.  Then again I may be overthinking things or undermining your intentions.  Or, it may be just a case of my mistrust in all Queenslanders.  :P

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
Just now, Black Red Devil said:

Well considering the OP made reference to how illogical and lacking evidence it was on behalf of the Trump camp to suggest the Democrats are rigging the elections, you would think anyone backing the OP's thoughts would not find the need to disprove, with an hypothesis, this logic.  Then again I may be overthinking things or undermining your intentions.  Come to think of it, it may be just a case of my mistrust in all Queenslanders.  :P

You know where Trump should build a wall?

PIGGABEEN ROAD!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Claims of rigging and stealing election from a sure win is usually the death throes of the final desperate stance with all and every campaign ~

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
1 minute ago, Lord Fedorable said:

You know where Trump should build a wall?

PIGGABEEN ROAD!!

To keep who out from where?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
1 minute ago, Black Red Devil said:

To keep who out from where?

Keep you damn Mexicans out of our housing market.

its getting to the point where we can't squat in even a small house without someone coming along and being all "we own this" and "we're calling the police"

 

I ask you, what's the world coming to when you actuslly have to BUY a house?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
1 minute ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Keep you damn Mexicans out of our housing market.

its getting to the point where we can't squat in even a small house without someone coming along and being all "we own this" and "we're calling the police"

 

I ask you, what's the world coming to when you actuslly have to BUY a house?

Not us mate, we love squatting in our 2x4 meter apartments.  It must be those Southern Mexicans down Victoria way.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
2 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Not us mate, we love squatting in our 2x4 meter apartments.  It must be those Southern Mexicans down Victoria way.

Hey I'm a Victorian Mexican. I just live in  NZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.