Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
supervike

The Election is Rigged!!

596 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Space Commander Travis
5 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

If you think you know what there is to know about something, then come to a realization and tell yourself "Gee, I was naive for thinking that.  Good thing I know better now."...don't you think you are putting yourself in pretty much the same position you were in before, with just a different opinion?

Opinions come and go, but behavior doesn't lie.  Before, you were confident in your opinion, based on your experience, and now you are similarly confident in your opinion, again, based on your experience.  But if your actions are identical to what they were before, what have you really learned?

sorry Aq, this is getting into abstract philosophy now, in other words I'm not entirely sure what you mean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Bernie wouldn't have lasted in a toe to toe fight with Trump ... and Bernie knows it as much as the DNC and the GOP ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ninjadude
9 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

The fact that H. Clinton won by a landslide for the nomination over her rival says all anyone needs to know, I think. 

I think you misunderstand that term

not a "landslide"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
Gromdor

Hillary: 59,917,410 votes

Trump: 59,691,552 votes

 

Americans picked Hillary.

The system picked Trump.

The irony of the claim of a rigged system........

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

It's a bit like a tennis match, the player that wins the most points, or the most games, does not necessarily win the contest. But all players know that before they take the court, and no-one can complain they lost on that basis. It appears Trump's campaign more effectively targeted individual states.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
24 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Hillary: 59,917,410 votes

Trump: 59,691,552 votes

 

Americans picked Hillary.

The system picked Trump.

The irony of the claim of a rigged system........

The proof is in the pudding. Obviously nothing was "rigged".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

It's funny...when most of the electoral votes were thought to be for Hillary it was a fair system. When her cronies bailed on her it suddenly isn't.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato

The definition of "rigged" seems to keep changing.  The system worked like it's supposed to.  If one was okay with the rules before election day, it doesn't make much sense to be crying about it after. 

Cry for the next election, to change the rules before then, that'll at least make some sense.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Hillary: 59,917,410 votes

Trump: 59,691,552 votes

 

Americans picked Hillary.

The system picked Trump.

The irony of the claim of a rigged system........

How many of those were in fact Americans?

Or even actually existed, come to that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arbenol
3 hours ago, Michelle said:

It's funny...when most of the electoral votes were thought to be for Hillary it was a fair system. When her cronies bailed on her it suddenly isn't.

I don't think anyone here has said that. The system is entirely fair because everyone's aware of the rules and they don't change half way through.

What's being said is that the election clearly wasn't rigged. And, despite all the shrieking to the contrary, there was no systemic fraud going on. 

Add to that the Democrats conceded graciously and without any crafty footwork or dirty tricks (contrary to what was widely predicted on here last night). 

Would it hurt anyone to say they were wrong?

 

Edited by Arbenol
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

I agree with 2008 0bama on this one. Sometimes the best disinfectant is a little sun shine.

 

There were several examples of fraud that were exposed. Heck you had election commissioner straight say on camera it happens every election. Making people vigilant of the possibility, and knowing Trump was going to fight any fraud, made them back off.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danielost
On 11/1/2016 at 8:03 AM, preacherman76 said:

From your link Clair

"With early voting under way, civil rights groups have said they have heard isolated reports of self-described poll monitors photographing voters and engaging in other intimidating behavior."

 

I assume there must be some type of actual proof here? What are these "other" intimidating behavior examples? This is obviously a last ditch effort to make sure democrat fraud is unexposed.

From the same article.

"Stone said the 1,400 people across the United States who volunteered for the project had been instructed to use neutral language and only approach people after they had voted.

"Since we are only talking to voters after they have voted, how can we be intimidating them?" Stone said."

the democrats should be sueing the msm since they do exit polling to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
On 10/16/2016 at 8:43 PM, StarMountainKid said:

It is unprecedented and irresponsible for a Presidential candidate to declare the election is rigged. Trump has no scruples, and well say anything to further his cause no matter how damaging it is to this country. According to Trump, Americans should have no faith in elections. This is a despot speaking.

Just decided to read through this thread again to see how Dems responded to the "rigged" talk by Trump at the time until now with Jill and Hill looking into "rigging" ...

Doesn't get much much better than the hypocrisy thrown around in a two party system :lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
On 11/10/2016 at 3:03 AM, Arbenol said:

I don't think anyone here has said that. The system is entirely fair because everyone's aware of the rules and they don't change half way through.

What's being said is that the election clearly wasn't rigged. And, despite all the shrieking to the contrary, there was no systemic fraud going on. 

Add to that the Democrats conceded graciously and without any crafty footwork or dirty tricks (contrary to what was widely predicted on here last night). 

Would it hurt anyone to say they were wrong?

 

Let us revisit those last two sentences now shall we :lol: ;)

I mean seriously people read back through some of this thread and compare to some being said in other threads now about how this all should/needs to be looked into...

Some comical s*** right there! :lol:

That's not aimed at you Arbenol,your post just had a interesting point to make :tu:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

it would be comical, if this protests, destruction of property assaults, blocking the streets, did not happen, but it  did, and it still happens.. dems defiantly NOT  conceded graciously , they are sore losers that still can not get over it.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
17 minutes ago, aztek said:

it would be comical, if this protests, destruction of property assaults, blocking the streets, did not happen, but it  did, and it still happens.. dems defiantly NOT  conceded graciously , they are sore losers that still can not get over it.

If the boot were on the other foot, Obama would be all over the Telly calling for calm, calling for Trump to reign in his supporters, probably insinuating a few comments about racism. 

The silence is deafening.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arbenol
1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

Let us revisit those last two sentences now shall we :lol: ;)

I mean seriously people read back through some of this thread and compare to some being said in other threads now about how this all should/needs to be looked into...

Some comical s*** right there! :lol:

That's not aimed at you Arbenol,your post just had a interesting point to make :tu:

You got me out of context there.

The discussion was not about how the average Joe Democrat has reacted. There's threads aplenty for all of that.

It was more related to all the fear-mongering that was going on in (ie, widespread voter fraud and predictions of what Clinton and Obama would do to prevent a Trump victory once it was clear that he'd won.) The reality? No voter fraud and no dirty tricks. An unreserved and gracious concession from Clinton and then a complete disappearance - probably for the best.

Nothing to do with how people have protested the result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
8 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

You got me out of context there.

The discussion was not about how the average Joe Democrat has reacted. There's threads aplenty for all of that.

It was more related to all the fear-mongering that was going on in (ie, widespread voter fraud and predictions of what Clinton and Obama would do to prevent a Trump victory once it was clear that he'd won.) The reality? No voter fraud and no dirty tricks. An unreserved and gracious concession from Clinton and then a complete disappearance - probably for the best.

Nothing to do with how people have protested the result.

lol, really?dems push for recount, it pretty much show that either they believe there was fraud involved. or they are sore losers that can't get over the loss, anyway either possibility shows you were wrong both times, sorry dude, but democrats did not   conceded graciously.

republicans did in 2008 and 2012. there was no riots, no push for recount.

btw do you really think those rioters just there cuz of their beliefs? lol, they are organised brought in by buses, and paid. so again it proves dems did not   conceded graciously.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arbenol
7 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, really?dems push for recount, it pretty much show that either they believe there was fraud involved. or they are sore losers that can't get over the loss, anyway either possibility shows you were wrong both times, sorry dude, but democrats did not   conceded graciously.

republicans did in 2008 and 2012. there was no riots, no push for recount.

btw do you really think those rioters just there cuz of their beliefs? lol, they are organised brought in by buses, and paid. so again it proves dems did not   conceded graciously.

Dems push for recount? I thought it was Stein. No doubt just a proxy.

And despite the prediction of widespread vote fraud - not a bit of evidence. But like a said. People have a hard time saying "I was wrong".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
24 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Dems push for recount? I thought it was Stein. No doubt just a proxy.

And despite the prediction of widespread vote fraud - not a bit of evidence. But like a said. People have a hard time saying "I was wrong".

 

Yep Hillary is in the mix aswell,"Silly Jilly" just got the ball rolling...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 11/9/2016 at 10:32 PM, Gromdor said:

Hillary: 59,917,410 votes

Trump: 59,691,552 votes

 

Americans picked Hillary.

The system picked Trump.

The irony of the claim of a rigged system........

 

The FOUNDING FATHERS thought a bit differently about that approach to governing.  As soon as an amendment to the US Constitution is duly passed, we can begin to have rule by the mob.  Until that time whiners need to find something else to occupy their time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
36 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, really?dems push for recount, it pretty much show that either they believe there was fraud involved. or they are sore losers that can't get over the loss, anyway either possibility shows you were wrong both times, sorry dude, but democrats did not   conceded graciously.

republicans did in 2008 and 2012. there was no riots, no push for recount.

btw do you really think those rioters just there cuz of their beliefs? lol, they are organised brought in by buses, and paid. so again it proves dems did not   conceded graciously.

:tu:

There has been nothing "gracious" about the loss on any level...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
27 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Dems push for recount? I thought it was Stein. No doubt just a proxy.

And despite the prediction of widespread vote fraud - not a bit of evidence. But like a said. People have a hard time saying "I was wrong".

 

1

Yes, they do.  HRC surprises me in this gambit.  She has to know (unless she's cracked) that the recount will not change the result.  So why would she risk causing Trump to get angry and set Jeff Sessions loose to investigate her emails and Foundation at excruciating length?  It really is baffling.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, and then said:

The FOUNDING FATHERS thought a bit differently about that approach to governing.  As soon as an amendment to the US Constitution is duly passed, we can begin to have rule by the mob.  Until that time whiners need to find something else to occupy their time.

Well, there's rioting, finding things to be triggered by, posting memes on Facebook... the special snowflake schedule is pretty full!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.