Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
supervike

The Election is Rigged!!

596 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Lilly
1 hour ago, Why not said:

Did anyone ever figure out how Burnie got that cut on the side of his head before the DNC convention?

I doubt anyone roughed him up. However, I don't completely doubt that *someone* might not have offered him a very large 'carrot' (incentive) to tow the party line: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/08/10/bernie-sanders-buys-a-half-million-dollar-vacation-home-and-the-internet-cries-hypocrisy/

In the very beginning of this election cycle Forbes ran an estimate of each candidates estimated wealth. I clearly recall that Mr Sanders net worth was only about $400,000 to $500,000 total (pensions/retirement). Interesting that he purchased a home worth $575,000.

This election may not be exactly rigged...but I don't think it's very above board IMO.

Here's a more recent estimate of Mr Sander's net worth: http://moneynation.com/bernie-sanders-net-worth/

Still seems unusual for him to have purchased such an expensive 2nd home.

Edited by Lilly
typo/addition
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
10 hours ago, supervike said:

But why would Fox news report negative things on Trump?  Aren't they conservative based?

Or do you mean to tell me they aren't MSM?

No they are establishment based.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
supervike
1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

No they are establishment based.

What does that mean?  

You do agree, though, that they are part of the main stream media, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
7 minutes ago, supervike said:

What does that mean?  

You do agree, though, that they are part of the main stream media, right?

Of course. They are the other side of the same coin. What I meant is, they are above all establishment, even if conservatism gets in the way. Trump isn't in that club, so he gets heat from FOX as well. The only people who support him on FOX are guys like Hannity who's contract said they cant control what he says.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
8 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

Oh, yes, I am really impressed by disinformation coming ultimately from the Russians.  If Sanders had had the election stolen from him, he would not be campaigning for her now.  You need to get some common sense.

Frank you have no idea what you are talking about. How does a person out right win a election in a state, only to walk away with WAY less delegates? Which happened, several times. That's a rigged system, and a undisputable fact. Hillary doesn't even belong in the spot she is in now, let alone becoming president.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liquid Gardens
10 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

 That's not illegal, just a display of poor judgement and sportsmanship.  

Whereas reaching for new levels of pitiful by being a sore loser before he's even lost is just great sportsmanship...

Quote

 If he believes that the election is rigged, whether he is right or wrong, why does he not have the right to point it out? 

Of course he has the right, no one has ever said otherwise.  But sorry, yes, it is relevant whether he's right or wrong, as is his total inability to provide evidence of the 'rigging' on the scale he is claiming.  I seem to recall vaguely when 'righties' used to be all about 'character', at least of their opponents; just another in a steady stream of hypocritical arguments of convenience I guess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

It's so funny how the fraud that's already taken place is completely ignored, while at the same time telling people they are crazy for believing frauds going to take place 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

What's really scary is how they are gonna blame Russia for election rigging if Trump wins. On one hand I'm crazy for saying Hillary has and will rig the election. While watching them set up Russia as the fall guy when they lose. Probably causing WW3

Edited by preacherman76

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

The way I see it is this: Hillary Clinton's email should not have any effect on anything that is happening this election cycle. She and the DNC cannot blame the Russians for "disinformation" in regards to her email, because had they been on an official State Department server, her non classified emails (all that were supposedly turned over) would have been subjected to FOIA laws. It almost proves criminal intent on her part to keep them from being subjected to FOIA laws based on the content of some of them, now that they are screaming "the Russians did it."

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

It's scary how willing these people are towards picking a fight with Russia. That alone should make people stay way clear of that evil women. A war with Russia would change this world in very bad ways. I can't believe her supporters can't see what's happening here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Well for what's it worth so far .. with the GOP distancing themselves from Trump the numbers are beginning to show ... Clinton now at 11 points and Donald is still floundering in a tail spin ...

~

  • latest google trawl links
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why not
8 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Well for what's it worth so far .. with the GOP distancing themselves from Trump the numbers are beginning to show ... Clinton now at 11 points and Donald is still floundering in a tail spin ...

~

  • latest google trawl links

Yeah, they are all looking to save their back sides.  Mean while I'll be looking for the biggest rock to hide under for the next few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
13 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Well for what's it worth so far .. with the GOP distancing themselves from Trump the numbers are beginning to show ... Clinton now at 11 points and Donald is still floundering in a tail spin ...

~

  • latest google trawl links

This is scary as well. Trump supporters are not leaving him. They pull out these BS pills, several they have had to admit were BS polling way more dems, and left leaning "independents" then republicans. This way when they steal it most people will believe it was honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
27 minutes ago, Why not said:

Yeah, they are all looking to save their back sides.  Mean while I'll be looking for the biggest rock to hide under for the next few years.

Nahhhh just walk in the sun shine like always ... after all ... after eight years of Obama ... why not ? ;)

 

21 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

This is scary as well. Trump supporters are not leaving him. They pull out these BS pills, several they have had to admit were BS polling way more dems, and left leaning "independents" then republicans. This way when they steal it most people will believe it was honest. 

To me outside the fishbowl ... its was really a no contest from the start, but I gotta give it to Donald ... he tried to play it big ... so its either he won big or lose big ... you know those kind of odds aren't pretty .... things being what it is as Politics ... funny thing is I thought he got the cold shivers when it looked possible that he might actually win ... he tried to go I'm as astute as the next Politician too ... that's when he fell flat ... poseurs ... Americans sees through that and the haunt of Hollywood make believe shrouded him ever since ... the more he tried to cast that off the more it smothered him ...

looking hard at the GOP's record ... I would say that Bush I and Bush II really knocked things sideways for the GOP ... not a popular point of view but hey ... outside the fishbowl that's what it seems like ...

~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarMountainKid

Does anyone really think that whoever wins this election or any other election life is going to be better for any of us?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aka CAT

My reporting a candidate's being omitted from the ballet instead of ballot made a serious matter sound ridiculous. Sorry, but regardless of whom gets elected, the same agenda gets forwarded one way or another, e.g. Obama promised to get the nation out of one war only to help the 'united corporatocracy of global conglomerates' get us involved in many more conflicts.  Like it or not, tax dollars go toward a police state's protecting such interests worldwide, e.g. 

United States military deployments - Wikipedia

The military of the United States is deployed in more than 150 countries around the world [...]

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
9 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

Does anyone really think that whoever wins this election or any other election life is going to be better for any of us?

Well, we know that it won't if Hilary gets in.  Trump may not be able to do anything but at least he will try.  He'll bring a world of hurt (politically speaking) down on those that oppose him.  I think he is serious about putting the breaks on the corruption and social engineering.  But if things don't change soon, it'll all collapse in anarchy.  As long as the Ruling Elite remain disconnected from the people and the Founders, there will ultimately be violence.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aka CAT
5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Well, we know that it won't if Hilary gets in.  Trump may not be able to do anything but at least he will try.  He'll bring a world of hurt (politically speaking) down on those that oppose him.  I think he is serious about putting the breaks on the corruption and social engineering.  But if things don't change soon, it'll all collapse in anarchy.  As long as the Ruling Elite remain disconnected from the people and the Founders, there will ultimately be violence.

Trump tried to rub elbows with Hillary prior to his announcing his political ambitions, which, if they include reform, are apt to get him shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarMountainKid
29 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Well, we know that it won't if Hilary gets in.  Trump may not be able to do anything but at least he will try.  He'll bring a world of hurt (politically speaking) down on those that oppose him.  I think he is serious about putting the breaks on the corruption and social engineering.  But if things don't change soon, it'll all collapse in anarchy.  As long as the Ruling Elite remain disconnected from the people and the Founders, there will ultimately be violence.

(Bold mine) Hmm... As I oppose him politically, should I be afraid? I understand the anger many have with the Ruling Elite, and when one Ruling Elite goes, another takes its place. I don't see anarchy in our future unless Trump's bluster is at the head of it. There my be violence from his radical supporters, but what will that achieve? A better life for us all?


"Won't Get Fooled Again"
 

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Are now parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

 

Edited by StarMountainKid
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
48 minutes ago, aka CAT said:

Trump tried to rub elbows with Hillary prior to his announcing his political ambitions, which, if they include reform, are apt to get him shot.

If you're a businessman, that's what you do.  Business is a sucker not to be left out of the game.  Now I don't think Trump is really that ideological but I think he sees where this is just simply another con game.  It is corrupt and he wants to change it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
36 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

(Bold mine) Hmm... As I oppose him politically, should I be afraid? I understand the anger many have with the Ruling Elite, and when one Ruling Elite goes, another takes its place. I don't see anarchy in our future unless Trump's bluster is at the head of it. There my be violence from his radical supporters, but what will that achieve? A better life for us all?

(well, the bold type isn't mine).  You're  not in Congress are you or otherwise part of the Ruling Elite?  You're not worried for your political career?  Then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

 

How many times do we have to learn the lesson about Socialism?  Let's hope that when one ruling elite goes that it isn't replaced by another.  Let's hope that Trump can return us to the original concept of the Founding Fathers.  I admit that may be a pipe dream but we know what we're getting with Hilary.  It's worth the try.  At the very least, it would be satisfying to see the collapse of the Clinton Machine and her in jail.  The Establishment didn't take the TEA Party seriously.  Then when the people were electing TEA Party candidates to Congress, the Establishment put them at the back of the bus.  Then when the people rejected the Establishment and selected Trump, they promise to support Hilary.  What do you think will be next?  It's pretty much heading toward anarchy.  The political guillotine is standing by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

The answer to the statement in the title of this thread is so obviously "of course it is" that that's surely all that need be said in this thread. Even if you don't believe a single word the Trump says, surely it's a proven fact that it was rigged against Bernie, and if the Party can do that to its own would-be candidates, surely anyone with even a small fraction of a brain could realise that they wouldn't hesitate for one moment to do it to their opponents. 

 

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aka CAT
43 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

If you're a businessman, that's what you do.  Business is a sucker not to be left out of the game.  Now I don't think Trump is really that ideological but I think he sees where this is just simply another con game.  It is corrupt and he wants to change it.

Small business is different from big business, which tends to stifle the former. 

 

How far some will go to maintain the illusion of representation I don't know but, 

at some point, that involves an apparent outsider.  

 

Insofar as corruption is concerned, pray we be delivered from evil.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarMountainKid
23 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

(well, the bold type isn't mine).  You're  not in Congress are you or otherwise part of the Ruling Elite?  You're not worried for your political career?  Then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Political revolution tends to trickle down, unlike trickle down economics. It's us versus them, and if I'm one of them I may have to be worried about the revolutionaries next door.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aftermath
24 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

The answer to the statement in the title of this thread is so obviously "of course it is" that that's surely all that need be said in this thread. Even if you don't believe a single word the Trump says, surely it's a proven fact that it was rigged against Bernie, and if the Party can do that to its own would-be candidates, surely anyone with even a small fraction of a brain could realise that they wouldn't hesitate for one moment to do it to their opponents. 

 

I agree and would also add that the 2000 election MIGHT BE an example as well (depending who you talk to).  The whole electoral college process is ridiculous, out-dated, and should be done away with.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.