Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Election is Rigged!!

supervike

12 hours ago, Clair said:

I suck when it comes to directions, but the world's second largest country shouldn't be too hard to find. But know this: should you take a wrong turn and I find myself in the world's first largest country, there will be hell to pay. :lol:

Just remember, if you're cold, you've probably gone the right way. If you're hot, you've taken the wrong turning and you're in Mexico.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Clair said:

Two Democratic operatives lose jobs after James O’Keefe sting.

Now if they can just get the rest that were involved.  You know these guys didn't do this all by themselves, not by a long shot.

Wonder if people that had their property vandalized or were physically harmed will sue?  and who will they sue?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Wtf man. Spread this story like herpes.

• Like 2

On 10/16/2016 at 10:47 PM, Frank Merton said:

Other than that, voting should be as open as possible -- even letting people register on election day, and a requirement that voters present ID's is a way of legally rigging elections by denying people the fundamental right to vote (election officials often disregard ID's presented and declare them unacceptable for certain groups -- also, it is a fact that some people don't seem to want to recognize that poor people and homeless people don't have ID''s.

The fact is that cries of election fraud serve to undermine government legitimacy, and should therefore never be declared without hard proof.

Are you kidding me.  We already have a problem with illegals, dead people and people voting more than once and we should make it easier for them to commit this fraud upon our nation.

Poor people have plenty of ID, they have a birth certificate if they were born in the US, they drive cars just like the rest of us, they have to prove who they are to get food stamps but yet it will be a hardship for them to prove who they are to vote.  Even most homeless people have ID but chances are they don't vote anyway.  I don't want to let tens of thousands of people vote that shouldn't just because it might keep a couple of citizens that are too lazy to take the time to do what is required to vote from voting.

• Like 5

On 10/17/2016 at 0:49 PM, third_eye said:

Well for what's it worth so far .. with the GOP distancing themselves from Trump the numbers are beginning to show ... Clinton now at 11 points and Donald is still floundering in a tail spin ...

~

• latest google trawl links

Yeah thank God for that much. If they supported him, I'd have to rethink my stance on whether or not to vote for him. 

• Like 3

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

Wtf man. Spread this story like herpes.

Exactly. See how Trumps has huge crowds, Hillary has small crowds. Yet polls show she is ahead. One of their hacks from a polling firm or whatever it was (don't care to look up video) show that out of 50,000 voters, 69% chose Trump. Yet they never released that.

• Like 2

Just had a robo call for an invite to a Trump event at the IX center....when Romney came they held the event in the local high school grounds, outside the football field. HUGE difference in the size of these venues. That has to say something.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Exactly. See how Trumps has huge crowds, Hillary has small crowds. Yet polls show she is ahead. One of their hacks from a polling firm or whatever it was (don't care to look up video) show that out of 50,000 voters, 69% chose Trump. Yet they never released that.

My job has me traveling all over the lower 48 (professional steering wheel holder-dumb truck driver) and if I never watched or listened to any news, I honestly would not know who was running agents Trump. I see bumper stickers, signs, bill boards, old trailers with Trump painted on them, and I saw a car in Michigan all painted up this morning.  I tell you that I literally see no Clinton anything anywhere, I can't understand how the media gets there numbers. Now I know signs and all the stuff on the roads don't make the polls, but it really makes me wonder when I see the "average American" showing support 100 to 1 in support of Trump. 

And don't say it's selective looking. I honestly look hard for any Clinton support and don't see any. 

• Like 6

I've seen a couple Hillary signs here and there but literally just a couple and quite a few times I thought I was seeing one but by time I got close to it actually says "for prison" underneath her name but they look a lot like her campaign signs.

• Like 5

On 10/17/2016 at 5:49 PM, third_eye said:

Well for what's it worth so far .. with the GOP distancing themselves from Trump the numbers are beginning to show ... Clinton now at 11 points and Donald is still floundering in a tail spin ...

~

• latest google trawl links

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Yeah thank God for that much. If they supported him, I'd have to rethink my stance on whether or not to vote for him. 

Exactly. His not having the approval of either arm of the Party (because there is only one after all really) is one of the biggest endorsements of him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skliss said:

Just had a robo call for an invite to a Trump event at the IX center....when Romney came they held the event in the local high school grounds, outside the football field. HUGE difference in the size of these venues. That has to say something.

You've gotta go! 

6 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Exactly. His not having the approval of either arm of the Party (because there is only one after all really) is one of the biggest endorsements of him.

I'm not sure if that's how exactly the way things works ...

~

She said Republicans' call for "checks and balances" acknowledges that Clinton will win.

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I'm not sure if that's how exactly the way things works ...

~

Well, who do you think the Grand Old GOP should have gone with then? Bush III? Cruz? Rubio? What was his name, Carson? Surely you don't think that Clinton H. is sweeping her way to victory through the universal love that the American public has for her? Do you not have cause to suspect in any way that the whole thing is rigged to make sure that that nasty woman gets the power she's carved for so long? 

8 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Well, who do you think the Grand Old GOP should have gone with then? Bush III? Cruz? Rubio? What was his name, Carson? Surely you don't think that Clinton H. is sweeping her way to victory through the universal love that the American public has for her? Do you not have cause to suspect in any way that the whole thing is rigged to make sure that that nasty woman gets the power she's carved for so long? 

SUrely you can't be serious about asking me about that ... I am just pointing out how the way things works as I see them from the manner it was explained to me ... I do wonder what if Trump drops the Republican ticket now and goes Independent but I can't answer those kind of things ... I have no knowledge of things like that.

What I do know is without the GOP behind him the votes means nothing to Trump ... even if he has it in the numbers to eclipse Hillary's accumulated counts ~ and that's a big if

So far its just isolated pockets of the numbers that is making the headlines ... as across the US, Trump numbers are diminishing very quickly  .... this goes back to my earlier stated point ... Hillary's main supporters are not the big show chest thumping scream the heads off demographics ... mostly the segment that is satisfied with how things are and still thinks US is still great though things can be better ...

~

Edited by third_eye
addendum

39 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I've seen a couple Hillary signs here and there but literally just a couple and quite a few times I thought I was seeing one but by time I got close to it actually says "for prison" underneath her name but they look a lot like her campaign signs.

I haven't seen any Shrillary signs at all.  I do see quite a bit of Trump signs.  But Indiana is a strong red state (and hopefully remains that way in spite of the voting fraud being uncovered here).

I still don't think that Trump will win, there's too much stacked against him...illegals voting, the dead voting, liberals voting more than once...it's insane that the left pulls such **** and just can't let an election happen fairly anymore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

I hope that is not because while people intend to vote for her they just don't get excited about her, maybe even don't like her, or care to hear her talk.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

SUrely you can't be serious about asking me about that ... I am just pointing out how the way things works as I see them from the manner it was explained to me ... I do wonder what if Trump drops the Republican ticket now and goes Independent but I can't answer those kind of things ... I have no knowledge of things like that.

What I do know is without the GOP behind him the votes means nothing to Trump ... even if he has it in the numbers to eclipse Hillary's accumulated counts ~ and that's a big if

So far its just isolated pockets of the numbers that is making the headlines ... as across the US, Trump numbers are diminishing very quickly  ....

~

You have access to sophisticated software that allows you to track such things in real time? Or you get that from what you hear in the Media? Because that's the whole point, the media is about as unbiased as Pravda was in the USSR.

1 minute ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

You have access to sophisticated software that allows you to track such things in real time? Or you get that from what you hear in the Media? Because that's the whole point, the media is about as unbiased as Pravda was in the USSR.

I trust the numbers from the Volunteer observer groups and party diehards ... ;)

~

Illegals voting is illegal. But it cannot be enforced in a few states, because of non strict id requirements. https://ballotpedia.org/Voter_identification_laws_by_state

However the Democrats have shown illegals what state they can vote in. http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/2014/q4/dems-show-illegal-immigrants-which-states-they-can-vote/

While showing them isn't illegal, it is unethical, immoral, and plain sleazy. Tactics Hillary and her party use daily. It's all about getting a powerful elite elected, her name in history as the first female President, at any cost whatsoever.

She saying, Trump's a puppet made me roll my eyes. Hillary accusing Trump of being a puppet. A puppet to who? Does he seem like the kind that is being led by the puppet masters?

And I will add: Outside force (from outside Ohio)  tried to change Ohio laws to be less stringent. This would allow illegals to vote, show Hillary winning Ohio, and hopefully changing course of the remaining election in her favor. But Ohio stopped that. How sleazy can you get?

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1

"You've gotta go!"

I didn't stay on the line like ivanka said to get my tickets...lol Its a bit of a drive and its this Saturday. They should have called me sooner...ha!

In Ohio I've seen about a 1/4 of the Hillary signs to trump signs. And that's going between here and Pittsburgh Pa several times in the last couple of months. I've also seen lots of anti-Hillary signs including some homemade ones calling her "the murderer of Benghazi" and the like. Folks don't like her much is my impression.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I trust the numbers from the Volunteer observer groups and party diehards ... ;)

~

To be honest I think the fact that neither wing of the single party state do like him is part of his appeal to a lot of people.