Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Okaywithit

My spiritual abilities

Okaywithit

So I've had this gift/ curse for about 3 years now when it first started it was very hard for me to handle. I've always been able to feel a spirit around me but now I can see them hear them talk to them diretly and sometimes I Have a form of telepathy. When I close my eyes I can see spirits as well or objects or whatever it may be. I can see peoples auras. I honestly don't know much about the spirit world and I have no one to talk to about it. I'm really happy I found this website. 

Okay just some of my experiences I have a female spirit that is always with me, and me and her talk everyday she has helped me through a lot. 

Sometimes I have spirits or ghosts one in particular that tries to scare me tells me he wants my soul I don't know how to get rid of bad spirits. 

I get dreams with deceased people in them for example I had a dream about my  friends grandpa. I've never met him or seen pictures of him but I knew it was him. I told her about it 

Occasionally I get very bad dreams a few where I was possessed and something was talking through me and I was paralised 

I've read people's minds before 

I'm only 22 this is all new to me still and I don't know how to channel or block things out I am honestly looking for advice and and to talk to people with more experience I know none of this is normal and I would like to learn how to control the things I can do if so make them better but also make sure I am safe And if I get scared to be able to make my self feel safe again I've tried telling the bad ones to leave some mock me and keep bothering me and some actually leave I can go more into depth if you need more info to help me I'll take all the help I can get to embrace this and help with my problems 

Edited by Okaywithit
  • Like 1

Timothy

Hi Okay, welcome to UM. Stick around, there are lots of interesting threads and opinions here!

You'll definitely find people here who are spiritually inclined. They may offer something to help.

Myself, I'm 100% skeptical. Everything you've mentioned is psychological, all in the mind, only you seeing/feeling it.

If you don't feel safe, I'd highly recommend you voicing it to someone who can help.

• Like 1

Okaywithit

I thought it was psychological to until I had pictures and voice recordings and until my husband then expierienced something. 

17 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Hi Okay, welcome to UM. Stick around, there are lots of interesting threads and opinions here!

You'll definitely find people here who are spiritually inclined. They may offer something to help.

Myself, I'm 100% skeptical. Everything you've mentioned is psychological, all in the mind, only you seeing/feeling it.

If you don't feel safe, I'd highly recommend you voicing it to someone who can help.

I thought it was psychological to until I had pictures and voice recordings and until my husband then expierienced something. 

i also voulentarily did a mental health evaluation spoke about auras and being spirtial. I passed they didn't recommend any further treatment. I also took  counseling  to try and relieve stress and anxiety worked out 2 hours every day and cut all beef and processed food out of my diet thinking it could of been my lifestyle but it didn't do anything I don't drink never used drugs.

Okaywithit

There is just a lot more to this like I said I offered to go more into debth.