Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Who or what was the Braidwood 'hairy man' ?

9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

 
oldrover

This came up here a few months ago. It's still a wombat, as was mentioned in the papers back in 1893.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

Wow, dude cracked it with a rock and then "finished it off" with the butt of the whip?? That's some hardcore monster hunter stuff right there....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck

Sounds like a drop bear or one of our spiders 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
17 minutes ago, Mangoze said:

Sounds like a drop bear or one of our spiders 

Too small to be a spider.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Wow, dude cracked it with a rock and then "finished it off" with the butt of the whip?? That's some hardcore monster hunter stuff right there....

Drinking too much of the red cordial product, seemingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dewlanna

A drop bear, obviously :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Codenwarra

Did anyone other than Marrin see the remains? I live about an hour's drive away from Braidwood and sometimes go there, but I'm not planning to take a shovel with me next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldrover
2 hours ago, Codenwarra said:

Did anyone other than Marrin see the remains? I live about an hour's drive away from Braidwood and sometimes go there, but I'm not planning to take a shovel with me next time.

Yes, loads of people. Many of whom noted that it was a wombat. There's a thread here from a few months ago that goes into detail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.