Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell:The Truth Must be Found!!

massivecoverup

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reese92

• dalia

• massivecoverup

• Magikman

Hey, cool...I've never been mistaken for a dumb blonde before. Maybe I have finally found my niche in life... ::)

Homer...tell the truth...did you really think I was serious? I have been able to find my way out of paper bags before.

Our discussions get a little serious and intense sometimes, so I thought I would just lighten things up a bit. I really didn't think anyone would take me seriously... :o

I love you guys/gals and this forum. Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately) I haven't had any weird experiences like what have been mentioned in a lot of the posts here. No alien abduction memories, no ghostly apparitions...etc.

The only experience I have had here in New Mexico is seeing some rather weird lights over a mountain close to our home. It was just after dark and the lights looked fairly close...so the thing may have been rather large. Some of the lights would go off, then back on...then suddenly they all went off.

I have no clue what it might have been, however I have heard rumors of drug smugglers flying low over the area. Hhhmmm....  8)

Dalia

Dalia,

There isn't any requirement that I know of for joining in and posting to the forum. An interest in and curiosity about the subjects discussed here are all that really matter, and your comments are appreciated. The lighthearted comments are appreciated as well, so don't become discouraged.

I also have family that currently live in New Mexico. Do you live anywhere around Albuquerque?  :-/

MAGIKMAN :)

Dalia,

I'm like you, in that I have no experience with the unexplained either. I have seen strange lights in the sky one night, but I know that could be anything. Over the last couple of years I have had a real interest in the subject, that's why I enjoy this forum too.

I have never mistaken you for a dumb blond, though, and humorous discussions are a part of what makes this forum interesting. I have had plenty of posts where nothing but humor was implied, so keep em coming.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

I too, have written many posts with humor involved.  Many more were meant to be fairly serious, but were probably equally laughed at! But, that's okay, as long as I don't offend. ;D

NORA

Thanks for all the encouragement ya'll. I do not consider our subjects here a joke, but sometimes my sense of humor must out.  ;D

Magikman...I'm about 200 miles from Albuquerque. South to Socorro, then west, almost to Arizona.

I really love it here. It's really beautiful in a dry sort of way.

Dalia

Dalia,

Yes, I've been to Socorro. Only been as far west as Magdalena, though. It is really beautiful, especially at night. Lord, the stars you see, it takes your breath away! Also have visited Las Cruces and the White Sands missle range, and of course, Roswell, which was an awful disappointment. Not because we thought we would see any UFO's, the area itself is cheesey and non-descript. :P Kind of depressing in a sad way.  :-/

MAGIKMAN

Reese, it was said with humor...(dry sort of way).

Magikman...I haven't been to Roswell...heard it was rather cheesy...so haven't wasted my time.

I saw the Milky Way for the first time after we moved out here. Thought it was just a myth until then.

I'm still waiting to see a real ufo, though.  :P

Dalia

Dalia,

I have seen milkyways many times. They taste great too. Although I know the advertisements promoting them are prone to exaggeration, there was no doubt that they were for real. They are just like a snickers, only without the nuts  ;D

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

• 10 months later...