Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor solution?

Cryptid_Control

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Like I said before. I studied the Andronovo Horizon.  I studied and traveled in Xinjiang and Siberia and I studied in Songshan.  I've been all over China. 

Your idea has zero credibility and I no longer wish to discuss it. 

Jeez, let the guy cherry-pick his examples in peace. If he wants to self-select out of the group of people who know what they’re talking about, you should let him. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Awlsew said:

The more information the better. 

An expert? No, I'm a proffesional amature.

So as a professional amateur (correct spelling) you don't actually have any understanding of why we pick a certain digsite and why we do or don't dig there... but that still gives you "insider knowledge" about why digs are done?  And it's "scared of what they will find".

I think that those of us with experience here will disagree with your understanding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Actually, the claims of being a "proffesional amature" was the most glaringly accurate statement amidst all the nonsense... 

~

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Actually, the claims of being a "proffesional amature" was the most glaringly accurate statement amidst all the nonsense... 

Oh Sofu! There you are!  :rolleyes:

Lurking while a Haidong Jurchen defends your culture?  :whistle:

Must the Di do ALL your fighting? <_<

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

@onlookerofmayhem  Haidong Jurchen-American Indians/Siberians

Di- Wild Tribes/Nomads  

• Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, Piney said:

@onlookerofmayhem  Haidong Jurchen-American Indians/Siberians

Di- Wild Tribes/Nomads  

Thanks. Never heard the term. I looked it up. I thought I hit the "like" button, but maybe I subconciously hit the confused button, as I was also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Thanks. Never heard the term. I looked it up. I thought I hit the "like" button, but maybe I subconciously hit the confused button, as I was also.

The Han employed the nomads as their soldiers while at the same time kept the ordas (hordes) growling at each others throats.....Which wasn't hard. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kenemet said:

So as a professional amateur (correct spelling) you don't actually have any understanding of why we pick a certain digsite and why we do or don't dig there... but that still gives you "insider knowledge" about why digs are done?  And it's "scared of what they will find".

I think that those of us with experience here will disagree with your understanding.

His 'expertise' qualifies him to promote a flat earth, Apollo disbelief, Creationism and characterize Velikovisky & Sitchin as 'misunderstood'.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

His 'expertise' qualifies him to promote a flat earth, Apollo disbelief, Creationism and characterize Velikovisky & Sitchin as 'misunderstood'.

What about Bigfoot, the inter-dimensional being who comes through the Portal of Mt. Shasta to poop in the woods? :o

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

What about Bigfoot, the inter-dimensional being who comes through the Portal of Mt. Shasta to poop in the woods? :o

No those require an inkling....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Piney said:

Oh Sofu! There you are!  :rolleyes:

Lurking while a Haidong Jurchen defends your culture?  :whistle:

Must the Di do ALL your fighting? <_<

The Di shall be honored with ten flying steeds and thirty six suckling piglets for your distinguished efforts, you'll have to find your own harlots to share them with.... 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

The Di shall be honored with ten flying steeds and thirty six suckling piglets for your distinguished efforts, you'll have to find your own harlots to share them with.... 

~

My only request is I'm ordained a Door God at my Witnessing and  vinyl stick ons is made of me to be distributed to all the Peking-Tokyo Buffets. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Piney said:

My only request is I'm ordained a Door God at my Witnessing and  vinyl stick ons is made of me to be distributed to all the Peking-Tokyo Buffets. :yes:

You'll have to come again when you find someone for the other door, single doors already has a God, it's called "do not disturb "

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Wistman said:

Any specific one?

1354524586_anooxfordinkling.jpg.aaf8360a21632e721d05ef0675d9b0be.jpg

Inkling as in " a slight knowledge or suspicion; a hint"

50 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Inkling as in " a slight knowledge or suspicion; a hint"

I know.   :D<_<  I'll stop. 

Edited by The Wistman
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Kenemet said:

How do you know that the Chinese don't dig for the same reasons you don't dig.

I'm far from an insider, never claimed to be.

Remember, I am irrelevant. Information is all that matters.

Edited by Awlsew

20 hours ago, Hanslune said:

The earth is round, humans landed on the moon in 1969. Life was a random occurence. 

2 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

The earth is round, humans landed on the moon in 1969. Life was a random occurence. 

And sugar is suite.

17 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

How do you know that the Chinese don't dig for the same reasons you don't dig.

Standard archaeological practices........

Let me try to explain it again.

The Eastern Indo-Iranians had no interest in farming or living in cities. Just fighting, trading and living free.

The Han were all about cities and organization. A place for everybody.

No Han would ever accept a "Di" (Nomad) ruler or acknowledge one as having Tienming (Divine Right). They downed them in all their writings. 

No Indo-Iranian nomad would be interested in living in a palace and not being able to run free, raid and fight.

The Emperor in question was all about living in palaces and keeping organization and higher learning. This higher learning was never written in Sogdian or Tocharian, the language of the Indo-Iranians. 

Study the whole cultural interaction and the 2 cultures then re-examine your idea.....

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Piney said:

Standard archaeological practices........

The Chinese follow standard archaeological practices. Riiight.

2 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

The Chinese follow standard archaeological practices. Riiight.

Have you been in the field with them on digs? 

No one in China under the age of 21 has heard of Tiananmen Square(1989), and the Chinese follow standard practices.

Edited by Awlsew

4 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

No one in China under the age of 21 has heard of Tiananmen Square(1989), and the Chinese follow standard practices.

Most Americans don't know the Dupont connection to the Vietnam War which killed my best stepfather. About 60,000 Americans killed for rubber. 

What does politics have to do with archaeology? 

I've seen American and Russian woocrap slingers (alternative history dip****s) do far sleazier stuff than anything in China.

• Like 2

Just now, Piney said:

Most Americans don't know the Dupont connection to the Vietnam War which killed my best stepfather. About 60,000 Americans killed for rubber. 

What does politics have to do with archaeology? 

I've seen American and Russian woocrap slingers (alternative history dip****s) do far sleazier stuff than anything in China.

All Americans are taught about Viet Nam. Now the details of Viet Nam are another matter.

To the Chinese, Tiananmen Square(1989) never happened. 

The Chinese do not follow standard archaeology practices.