Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor solution?

Cryptid_Control

16 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

We understand that you do not agree with my opinion. Beyond that, what is your point?

That you seem to enjoy stating opinions that make no sense then keep repeating them. So at what point will this thread end - what is left to 'discuss'? Since you don't want to discuss facts just your amateur and naive opinions what exactly is the point of the thread?

How many times do you feel you need to restate your opinion on the same subject before you feel you don't need to do it again?

5 times

234 times or something in between?

Besides, we all know the First Emperor was actually a four kilogram roll of cheddar cheese and that’s why the Chinese are preventing any DNA tests.

the cheese has gone off. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And the only boot that fits that foot isn’t a pretty one. 

It's a common motivation however but in this case I don't think he suffers from what you are suggesting. Instead I think he just likes to to say unsupported silly stuff to get attention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Qin Shi Huang faced birther conspiracy theory scandal...  Oh my... 

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

It's a common motivation however but in this case I don't think he suffers from what you are suggesting. Instead I think he just likes to to say unsupported silly stuff to get attention.

Again, I have stated my opinion and everyone knows you do not agree with it. What is your point for speaking further in the matter?

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Besides, we all know the First Emperor was actually a four kilogram roll of cheddar cheese and that’s why the Chinese are preventing any DNA tests.

the cheese has gone off. 

:lol:Man dude, I'm thinkin' that rim of yours is a bit tight, hat-wise 'course. (meant to be a one-liner joke, no offence meant)

• Haha 1

What is the point of baseless speculation? Should it then be suggested that your X-Great grandparents be dug up and DNA tested to prove that they were whatever was said that they were, simply because it sounds cool to have it done? 

cormac

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

That you seem to enjoy stating opinions that make no sense then keep repeating them. So at what point will this thread end -

It ain't a recipie. If you are looking for endings consider posting on a cooking site.

3 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

Again, I have stated my opinion and everyone knows you do not agree with it. What is your point for speaking further in the matter?

We're all waiting for you to astound us with your next piece of startling opinion. We are also hoping you say something different from what you've been saying before.

Isn't that a notable hope?

I wonder if Qin was an albino Hindu? Any opinion on that?

Just now, cormac mac airt said:

What is the point of baseless speculation? 

cormac

Consideration. That is all.

1 minute ago, Awlsew said:

It ain't a recipie. If you are looking for endings consider posting on a cooking site.

Do you have an opinion on whether the Emperor was a good cook?

Just now, Hanslune said:

We're all waiting for you to astound us with your next piece of startling opinion.

You have made your mind up. We know that you are firm with your choice. So your obseesion seems to be with me, other than my opinion, why is that?

Your need to garner attention by saying silly stuff?

About as useless as considering a person growing wings. 

cormac

Just now, Hanslune said:

Do you have an opinion on whether the Emperor was a good cook?

You are seeking an ending. Recipies always have an ending. Consider recipies as a hooby, they will have the endings you seek.

Just now, Awlsew said:

You have made your mind up. We know that you are firm with your choice. So your obseesion seems to be with me, other than my opinion, why is that?

No I just have an opinion  what do you think about my consideration that the Emperor was an Albino Hindu who was a good cook?

Just now, cormac mac airt said:

About as useless as considering a person growing wings. 

cormac

Yes, again, you have stated your views, Do have anything else to add?

You are seeking an ending. Recipies always have an ending. Consider recipies as a hooby, they will have the endings you seek.

No we seek an ending to this moribund thread.

Just now, Hanslune said:

No I just have an opinion  what do you think about my consideration that the Emperor was an Albino Hindu who was a good cook?

I don' know. You can start a thread about that particular idea and we can discuss.

Just now, Awlsew said:

Yes, again, you have stated your views, Do have anything else to add?

...sure as long as we are just discussing opinions without consideration of facts we can venture forth anything.

Maybe the Emperor was the ancestor of Chairmen Mao?

Just now, Hanslune said:

No we seek an ending to this moribund thread.

Is it painfull for you? Sorry for your discomfort, I never intended to have upset you so much.

I don' know. You can start a thread about that particular idea and we can discuss.

No it quite on topic here. So what is your opinion?

Just now, Hanslune said:

Maybe the Emperor was the ancestor of Chairmen Mao?

I have not considered that. Do you have any other information on that notion?

Just now, Awlsew said:

Is it painfull for you? Sorry for your discomfort, I never intended to have upset you so much.

We're just bored with your opinion based on a poor education.

Just now, Awlsew said:

I have not considered that. Do you have any other information on that notion?

Nope it was just an opinion