Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will You Watch The Election?

Lilly

I honestly don't think I can stomach watching the media cover this election. I'm thinking of just watching a couple of DVDs and going to sleep early.

So, who will watch and who will not watch?

• Like 6

No, I don't think I will.  I might flip over every once in a while, but like you, Lilly, I won't be able to put up with the noise and sensationalism from the talking heads.

8 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I honestly don't think I can stomach watching the media cover this election. I'm thinking of just watching a couple of DVDs and going to sleep early.

For the first time I'm not watching. I'm sick to my stomach over the thought of her winning.

• Like 3

Nope. I'll go down to the Town Hall and check our local tapes a while after the polls close... But I won't bother with hours of media coverage. I'll just check the news in the morning. Pretty much the same as I usually do.

I have a question: When is the final election result usually announced ?

Here in Denmark we usually get the reult around midnight, but with Alaska and Hawaii so far west their votes will presumably come in several hours after the rest of the US ? 

Edit: During the election I will be at work and shortly after that hopefully sound asleep.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

11 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I'll be watching and I almost never watch the brainswashing major media. Deep down I kinda feel like this is America's season finale and I cant miss history being made. 

• Like 3

What election?

Oh the circus? yeah, I like watching the clowns from time to time, so will too be flipping over from time to time, but obviously  I have my priority watching here, and if Emmerdale or Corrie is on, then they come first.

All joking aside,this is one of the most powerful countries in the world...and the world could have Clinton at its helm? jeeze!

Edited by freetoroam

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

...and the world could have Clinton at its helm? jeeze!

It is sickening, isn't it?

• Like 2

Im gonna get up in the morning, send the kids to school, head over to the voting booth, and go to work. Then i'll put it out of my mind till the winner is officially announced.

6 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

It is sickening, isn't it?

to the extent that we are going to need more buckets.

it is also very scary. I personally do not think the woman is holding a full deck of cards.

• Like 2

hmm... I will probably keep checking, since on night shift here.. so I can see it as it happens..

On a side note. and predictions where there might be trouble?

could also stream the American police channels here

11 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I have a question: When is the final election result usually announced ?

Here in Denmark we usually get the reult around midnight, but with Alaska and Hawaii so far west their votes will presumably come in several hours after the rest of the US ? 

Edit: During the election I will be at work and shortly after that hopefully sound asleep.

Individual results are generally called as the polls close in their respective time zones. Having grown up in AK there were elections that were called before our polls were even closed. 

4 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

On a side note. and predictions where there might be trouble?

What kind of trouble?

you know the good old patriot types that are saying 'were gonna cause trouble if Trump don't get in' or Hillarys Shills stirring the pot..

since a few places are worried that there might be trouble election day..

• Like 1

I never watch. I just wait tell the next day once the final results are out

It's the usual places where swing votes are important and the left thinks they can get away with their usual fraud, or places where vote bullying can take place with little repercussions.

I'm sure there will be places shown on TV, sensationalized beyond reason, where claims of trouble are being made.  And I'm sure some of those instances will be taken out of context just for ratings.

I'll tune in from time to time....but still go about my business as usual.

Bullying like during Obama's election when the black panthers were at polling stations . Funny how that almost never gets mentioned 

My best friend and I are watching together. I have the day after off in case I need to go out and forget my sorrows. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Hmm!, medias are Killary, No!, won't be following, but I will have a quick look at the Alternative Media, some are somewhat impartial!

6 minutes ago, Rinna said:

My best friend and I are watching together. I have the day after off in case I need to go out and forget my sorrows. 

That's probably a good way to do it.  Kinda like the days when you went to the movies with friends to watch movies like Alien and gorge on popcorn.

I'll have the TV on in the back ground while doing something else, probably reading this thread about who's going to watch.  I'll flip over to a MSM station to watch them declare winners in each state.  States will have 5% in and Hilary may be in the lead by 1% and they declare for HIlary.  On the other hand, 99% of the vote will be in and Trump up 60% and they still won't declare.  They'll say it's still too close.

When I am elected Emperor of the World one of the first changes I am enacting (right after mandatory free pizza and beer Thursdays) is to absolutely forbid ANY media coverage of the election on election day/night... I don't know how many times I've sat and watched the media do their best to sway those who have not yet voted to "just go with the clear winner"... As Farmer77 said - often the election is conceded before the polls are even closed!... How many times have you listened to a "talking head" say things like,,, "With 15% of the vote in we are calling this state for...(fill in the blank)"...?

And No I will not watch...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, skliss said:

For the first time I'm not watching. I'm sick to my stomach over the thought of her winning.

I'll check to see who wins Florida.  If she does then it's over early.  If he wins FL and NC I'll keep checking back but I won't sit and listen as the Hildebeast makes her triumphal entry.

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

I'll be watching and I almost never watch the brainswashing major media. Deep down I kinda feel like this is America's season finale and I cant miss history being made. 

My thoughts exactly, Farmer77. Whatever the outcome of the election, we'll awaken on November 9th to a new era in American history. 

• Like 1