Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will You Watch The Election?

Lilly

I will watch it for sure. It's like the finals. Good luck everyone with your candidate :)

• Like 1

It's my very first election so I wouldn't miss it for anything. I've had about half a dozen people invite me over to watch it at their place, but I don't think it's because they enjoy my company. It's because they're Republicans and I'm CPR certified.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, OverSword said:

I think I will watch Rick and Morty.  Here they are expressing my feelings about this election.

960.jpg

Haha - that gave me a chuckle :D 

22 hours ago, Lilly said:

I honestly don't think I can stomach watching the media cover this election. I'm thinking of just watching a couple of DVDs and going to sleep early.

So, who will watch and who will not watch?

I'll check my phone for updates but I'll never turn a tv on again for news.

• Like 3

Was watching a bit in the early hours, I just can not understand how the president who is supposed to support ALL the people of the US0fA, can stand there slagging off the Trump. Obama should keep out of it and let the people decide. 

If Clingon can not win without his help, then it is a sign of the times to come if she does get in.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Was watching a bit in the early hours, I just can not understand how the president who is supposed to support ALL the people of the US0fA, can stand there slagging off the Trump. Obama should keep out of it and let the people decide. 

I don't care if President Obama wants to help his party and criticize Mr Trump. However, he should not be allowed to lie and say Mr Trump is a KKK supporter just because  some Klan members endorsed him. Hell, there's video of a Grand Dragon of the Klan endorsing Mrs Clinton for pity's sake. It's President Obama's lies that really make me angry.

Edited by Lilly
typo
  • Like 7

30 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

If Clingon can not win without his help, then it is a sign of the times to come if she does get in.

Obama is trying to protect his legacy, and Hillary will do that way more than Trump. And yet, it's just so funny how Obama said so many awful things about Hillary when he was against her in 08. Now they are best friends. 

• Like 5

Well my vote is cast. Nothing left but to see how they rap up this circus.

Id like to thank my fellow Trump supporters, as well as those who have engaged us in highly spirited debates. You guys have kept me sharp and on my game. If we can forget all the mud that's been slung for just a second, Id like to think you guys feel the same about us. Now we either sink into the ever corrupt daunting bureaucracy that is globalism, or we hold back the tide for at least 4 years. Nothing left to say now, all we can do is see how the cards fall. May God be with us how ever it goes down.   

• Like 3

everybody but fox will be declaring hillary the winner from the beginning hoping to keep trump voters home.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rinna said:

Obama is trying to protect his legacy, and Hillary will do that way more than Trump. And yet, it's just so funny how Obama said so many awful things about Hillary when he was against her in 08. Now they are best friends. 

I think the same thing about Sanders. After all the vile things he said about her, how then can he turn around and try to convince his supporters to vote for her? Especially when everything he said was the truth.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I think the same thing about Sanders. After all the vile things he said about her, how then can he turn around and try to convince his supporters to vote for her? Especially when everything he said was the truth.

As you know, Sanders sold out, and Wikileaks showed that. I feel so bad for his supporters, I don't think as many of them are voting for Hillary as Hillary wants to believe. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rinna said:

As you know, Sanders sold out, and Wikileaks showed that. I feel so bad for his supporters, I don't think as many of them are voting for Hillary as Hillary wants to believe. 

Yep. The only question left for me is will she steal the election through fraud? Cause I don't think she has a chance in hell if this election is fair.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yep. The only question left for me is will she steal the election through fraud? Cause I don't think she has a chance in hell if this election is fair.

I agree. This election, if fair, Trump will win. More people wait in line for chipotle than do for a Hillary rally. Trumps rally's break records. Hillarys supporters are a mile wide and a inch deep..it's just no comparison. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Granted Bernie was upset with the DNC games being an independent, but if you want to keep fighting for your ideals in politics you have to play the game with the ones who could come to your side or just be more open to concessions. It's a long road to take. Trump on the other hand represents everything Bernie  is against, accept for a needed change in politics. 

8 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

Granted Bernie was upset with the DNC games being an independent, but if you want to keep fighting for your ideals in politics you have to play the game with the ones who could come to your side or just be more open to concessions. It's a long road to take. Trump on the other hand represents everything Bernie  is against, accept for a needed change in politics. 

Well Bernie is really good at seeing the problems, very much including the Hillary types. Trump and Sanders agree on a lot when it comes what's wrong with government. Thing is Sanders feels A LOT more government is the answer. In that way they are very different. They both see the problems more clear then most politicians are willing to admit though.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rinna said:

It is shocking, although not surprising. Turn coats, liars and head  of states who clearly will say anything to try to get votes for others whether they like them or not, just to keep out the opposite party...these are the rulers of our world and thier actions will affect you.

Edited by freetoroam

21 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Well Bernie is really good at seeing the problems, very much including the Hillary types. Trump and Sanders agree on a lot when it comes what's wrong with government. Thing is Sanders feels A LOT more government is the answer. In that way they are very different. They both see the problems more clear then most politicians are willing to admit though.   

America reminds me of the times before the French revolution or the Zcar of Russia. When the working class is hopeless and the rich in power have no compassion toward the people they use for their own power. Rebellious leaders lead to changes to quickly end the rule.  Lennon lead to Stalin's ultimate evils, because Lennon's rule gave too much power to the leader of the changes.

Trump seeks too many changes to our country's power to the leader in the presidency. I believe it or would bring more chaos to us in the end. We need changes but we need to work with what  we have even if it's slower to happen. Our founding fathers knew the importance of balance of the three branches of government. 

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

America reminds me of the times before the French revolution or the Zcar of Russia. When the working class is hopeless and the rich in power have no compassion toward the people they use for their own power. Rebellious leaders lead to changes to quickly end the rule.  Lennon lead to Stalin's ultimate evils, because Lennon's rule gave too much power to the leader of the changes.

Trump seeks too many changes to our country's power to the leader in the presidency. I believe it or would bring more chaos to us in the end. We need changes but we need to work with what  we have even if it's slower to happen. Our founding fathers knew the importance of balance of the three branches of government. 

Our founding fathers knew the importance of revolution as well. They understood the corruption from central banks and power brokering corporations could only be held at bey so long before the entire institution would be corrupted and have to be torn down to start over again. 

I feel like we reached that point on Nov 22 1963 when the last president to question the authority of the Federal Reserve and the Military Industrial Complex was assassinated . The information age has simply made it impossible for the unelected rulers of this nation to stay hidden any longer and chaos is the natural result. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

How so? Much of what Trumps wants to accomplish is already law that's been overstepped by the president, and the opposition is just to weak or unwilling to stop him. To me, its Hillary that is going to make and continue dramatic changes that will prove and have already proven to be harmful. That's on basically every front. From foreign wars, all the way to the TPP, that will effectively take away our republic. Also this new idea that Russia is our enemy cause they wont allow ISIS to finish off Syria is about as dangerous as it gets. Or how her administration would continue to allow a mass flood of immigration making the democratic party a full blow dictatorship with no way to ever vote them out.

The only changes I see that Trump wants to accomplish are all positive, including getting out of absolutely ridiculous unfair trade agreements. Stopping the 250 billion dollar annual drug trafficking that pours over the boarder every year. Stopping now several unjust and undeclared illegal wars we have started. Its the establishment that must be stopped, before it cant be reversed. We cant work with what we have, when what we have seeks to take away everything we once stood for.

Which changes do you see him supporting that would bring chaos?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

Your first part here, I agree with 100%.  The backlash from Obama/Hilary will drive this country into revolution and I fear that it will lead to something worse.  Some of the ruling elite will have to be sacrificed but I would hope the new leadership believes in what the Founding Fathers intended.

It’s not Trump that seeks too many changes.  Over the last eight years, we’ve had Fundamental Change and it has brought this nation to the brink.  What Trump is trying to do is put on the breaks before we go beyond the point of no return, i.e. we have no choice but to support Obamacare through the single payer option.  This is just one small example but people are going to get hurt and it’s because of the Progs with their social engineering and their stooges the Rino establishment.

Edited by RavenHawk

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

How so? Much of what Trumps wants to accomplish is already law that's been overstepped by the president, and the opposition is just to weak or unwilling to stop him. To me, its Hillary that is going to make and continue dramatic changes that will prove and have already proven to be harmful. That's on basically every front. From foreign wars, all the way to the TPP, that will effectively take away our republic. Also this new idea that Russia is our enemy cause they wont allow ISIS to finish off Syria is about as dangerous as it gets. Or how her administration would continue to allow a mass flood of immigration making the democratic party a full blow dictatorship with no way to ever vote them out.

The only changes I see that Trump wants to accomplish are all positive, including getting out of absolutely ridiculous unfair trade agreements. Stopping the 250 billion dollar annual drug trafficking that pours over the boarder every year. Stopping now several unjust and undeclared illegal wars we have started. Its the establishment that must be stopped, before it cant be reversed. We cant work with what we have, when what we have seeks to take away everything we once stood for.

Which changes do you see him supporting that would bring chaos?

Obama administration inherited the Iraq war and an economic crisis, a Congress not working bipartisan to do the actual will of the people most hurt,threatening government budget shutdowns, not to mention GOP not considering a Supreme Court Justice and threating more gridlock if Democratic nominee is elected instead of doing their job. 

The GOP backs a guy they called every name in the primaries. The DNC machine got their favorite in.

I'm not happy about the nominees this year. I just want to see gridlock stop not a revolution of just seeing the dark side of things not achieved yet. 

When Trump didn't say he'd conceed to the vote of the election and threatened the freedom of press that he doesn't like that is unconstitutional. He's not for the average Joe like he wants his supporters to believe. He wants the power of a revolution win or lose. Only the average Joe suffers the most then. 

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

40 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

Your first part here, I agree with 100%.  The backlash from Obama/Hilary will drive this country into revolution and I fear that it will lead to something worse.  Some of the ruling elite will have to be sacrificed but I would hope the new leadership believes in what the Founding Fathers intended.

It’s not Trump that seeks too many changes.  Over the last eight years, we’ve had Fundamental Change and it has brought this nation to the brink.  What Trump is trying to do is put on the breaks before we go beyond the point of no return, i.e. we have no choice but to support Obamacare through the single payer option.  This is just one small example but people are going to get hurt and it’s because of the Progs with their social engineering and their stooges the Rino establishment.

It ended up this way because too many people stayed home and didn't care to vote for the candidates from bottom up to represent their ideals. Candidates who represent all of us and work together to make the system work,  not just to play their own power and money games. That's the real root of the downfall. Voters weren't involved enough with politics or put faith in false promises of campaigns without fact checking or seeing the bigger picture in time to change it. 

Edited by White Unicorn

6 hours ago, Clair said:

It's my very first election so I wouldn't miss it for anything. I've had about half a dozen people invite me over to watch it at their place, but I don't think it's because they enjoy my company. It's because they're Republicans and I'm CPR certified.

LOL!!!!  Good one! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Yeah.  Obama is in so many ways the worst president ever to hold office.  I'm pretty sure whoever is next will be worse though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Unicorn said:

Obama administration inherited the Iraq war and an economic crisis,

A war mind you whose victory was secured until Obama screwed it up.  And the economic crisis finds its origins in Progressive policy in a Progressive controlled Congress.

a Congress not working bipartisan to do the actual will of the people most hurt,threatening government budget shutdowns, not to mention GOP not considering a Supreme Court Justice and threating more gridlock if Democratic nominee is elected instead of doing their job. 

It’s hard to figure Congress out as to what it will fight for and it won’t.  Congress was not in bipartisan agreement when Obamacare was passed.  When that happened, the GOP lost its power.  When it had chances to reestablish that power, it caved.  I was all for shutting down the government.  When people can be hurt from the government shutting down is indication that government has too much power and infringes too much on the lives of the individual.  The job of Congress is not to pass the President’s pet projects but to guide this nation.  Gridlock is its job.  If there is gridlock then the motion is not all that important.  Only when it is important to both sides should something be passed.  But finally, Congress finds some backbone by standing up to the President by not rubber stamping the next Leftist Court Justice.

The GOP backs a guy they called every name in the primaries.

The Rino Establishment don’t back him.  Do you seriously think that they will pass anything of his Contract with America?  Hell no!  They’ll find that backbone they lost with Obama.  They’ll go against all the Conservative thought that they paid lip service to over the last eight years.  But he’ll be in his element and they will feel his wrath.

The DNC machine got their favorite in.

And we all know now how that was accomplished.

I'm not happy about the nominees this year.

I’m very ecstatic over Trump.  Does that mean I think he’s perfect?  Not by a long shot but he’s capable to do the job.  He’s what this nation has needed for a very long time. 

I just want to see gridlock stop not a revolution of just seeing the dark side of things not achieved yet. 

It’ll be the dark side try to rail against Trump.  The Progs will do their best to create a revolution so that they can continue with their plans of social engineering.  How did we get so far off the path the Founders established?

When Trump didn't say he'd conceed to the vote of the election and threatened the freedom of press that he doesn't like that is unconstitutional.

Wow!  That makes absolutely no sense.  How does not conceding threaten the freedom of the Press who are all in for Hilary anyway?  So “free press” is sort of misleading.  One has to admit that if he doesn’t win, the odds are high that there is corruption behind it.

He's not for the average Joe like he wants his supporters to believe. He wants the power of a revolution win or lose. Only the average Joe suffers the most then. 

He is the average Joe.  He’s the Blue-Collar Billionaire.  He supports the people more than Hilary does.  People can usually tell a phony.  It’s all about character.  Why do you think Hilary can’t draw the crowds by herself as Trump does?  This is something you can’t fake.  If Trump doesn’t win, it’ll be more than the average Joe that suffers.