Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will You Watch The Election?

Lilly

3 minutes ago, and then said:

I heard someone on Fox say that one of her supporters, Joe Trippi, predicted a 300 Electoral vote victory for her.  I assume he was being sincere, so how could they have been so far off?

I feel like liquid ass for predicting a 100, and that's with the alcohol.

I can't believe ANYTHING I hear in the media

** smashes head into wall **

I can't believe ANYTHING I hear in the media

** smashes head into wall **

28 minutes ago, alibongo said:

What a hoot! The US has won the award for "I Voted to destroy my Country!", snatching it from the UK at the last moment!

George Soros, is that you? I bet that there will be a lot of sad globalists at the next Illuminati gathering.

• Like 2

He better build The Wall we need to keep the Mexicans OUT of here so our country can be great.

greatwalloftrump.jpg

On time and under budget.  President Donald Trump Forever!

5 minutes ago, and then said:

I hope you're not really that depressed, CR.  Eight years ago, America did the same thing, except it was Democrats that were placed in charge of everything.  The "Affordable" care act was crammed down the throats of a large majority of Americans, but we survived.  A democrat president set the stage for this crushing defeat.  He was given several chances to compromise and cooperate over eight years and he basically told them "I won, get over it".  It is not gloating to say this, it is just the truth.  If Trump decides to behave the same then America will tie his hands in two years, also.  I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary.  I had 3 other candidates ahead of Trump on my list.  But now he is president and we should give him a chance to see what he will do.

Stock market is already bust. That didn't happen then. 

I'm terrified for the world, because it isn't just happening here. Democracies are moving away from democracy and towards fascism. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Like I said earlier...misery loves company.

If you can't be happy you can continue to try to poop on everyone else's party.

I honestly find it hard to believe there are people who are pleased at a Trump win. Honestly. Even accepting Hillary was a god-awful  candidate.

I also find it hard to believe both parties could not have found better candidates.

17 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Congratulations, folks. The end of the world will be televised.

Haven't you heard? Hillary *lost*.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Couldn't believe he was being that racist on TV.   Doesn't Van Jones know there's a higher probability that Muslims are terrorists, especially if they're thinking of fleeing the country?  Doesn't he know that millions of Mexicans are illegal?   All Hillary ever did to help black people was talk s**t to them.    Donald Trump is going to take good care of Women and Veterans, and he might take better care of Blacks too. 

Well, we know he is genuinely fond of women, not sure of his history with vets and blacks.

6 minutes ago, Yamato said:

NUH UHH, YOU'RE DRUNK!

I'm drunk with relief. We could have Mrs. Strangelove in the White House.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Haven't you heard? Hillary *lost*.

What happened to it's all rigged...it's a thrown election? 

Instant amnesia.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Instant amnesia.

If anything was rigged, it was the polls. They are not worth ****. And Trump has won this against overwhelming media favouritism helping his opponent. Where is the professionalism in journalism these days ?

Edited by Habitat
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, alibongo said:

Well, we know he is genuinely fond of women, not sure of his history with vets and blacks.

We're sure of Hillary's history with them, though. Fortunately, many of them aren't genuinely fond of *her*.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Stock market is already bust. That didn't happen then. 

I'm terrified for the world, because it isn't just happening here. Democracies are moving away from democracy and towards fascism. 

no 

the globalists who show no mercy (ie Libya / Syria) have been sent a message from the people -

a powerful message that was delivered before democracy was weakened too much -

you can stop your Perception Management now Chaos - take a few days off or something :P

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Instant amnesia.

You'll have to ask Clinton's operatives. They failed.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, alibongo said:

I honestly find it hard to believe there are people who are pleased at a Trump win. 

People were craving for change - he had promised them that change.

Honestly. Even accepting Hillary was a god-awful  candidate. 

Yes she was awful - but since she was the 'chosen' one to run for president... by the other corrupt political elite. The people didn't have a choice... especially when Sanders was easy to oust out. He didn't stand a chance.

I also find it hard to believe both parties could not have found better candidates.

True - but it is what it is....so you may as well accept the fact that Donald Trump is now - or will be soon the next POTUS for the next 4 years. Whining about it isn't going to change a thing.

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Instant amnesia.

Okay so it's not a rigged or a thrown election, this is a real election then. 

Trump's a consummate overachiever and a lot of people are surprised right now, including you probably.

13 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Instant amnesia.

14 minutes ago, Habitat said:

If anything was rigged, it was the polls. They are not worth ****. And Trump has won this against overwhelming media favouritism helping his opponent. Where is the professionalism in journalism these days ?

The journalists will all be in prison soon. Or at least sued into destitution. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Or maybe it wasn't rigged to begin with...at least by her. 

12 minutes ago, bee said:

the globalists who show no mercy (ie Libya / Syria) have been sent a message from the people -

So it's Asma and Melania looking fabulous together when Donald goes to Syria to art the deal with Bashar? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Yes she was awful - but since she was the 'chosen' one to run for president... by the other corrupt political elite. The people didn't have a choice... especially when Sanders was easy to oust out. He didn't stand a chance.

hey Astra - congrats you won your bet :)

Just now, Yamato said:

So it's Asma and Melania looking fabulous together when Donald goes to Syria to art the deal with Bashar? 

that would be something eh........ the warmongers will not be easy to reign in but at least Trump winning is
going in the right direction -

• Like 2