Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will You Watch The Election?

Lilly

Congratulations to the Americans who have voted for Trump and commiserations to those who  had just voted for a woman just because she was a woman!  Miley Cyrus is a woman, would they have voted for her too?  (Nort_T..do not answer that please)

As one Mexican said last night, he was legally living in the states and does not want the stigma of being an illegal because of the illegals. He came there legally, so why should the illegals be allowed to stay? he voted for Trump.

The media were bias, Obama was a liar, Clingon could not cling on much longer, the people have voted. 

Hillary...

Trump-Youre-Fired-300x300.jpg

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, davros of skaro said:

ME!tumblr_mbjyntMeNE1rroa7eo1_400.gif

You have St Vitus Dance ?

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I must admit one thing, I'm very glad I'm not one of Mrs Clinton's staff members tonight.  To say she's pretty angry isn't the half of it. 

You know THAT'S right... sister is one ANGRY individual just now.  I hope Donna Brazille is nowhere close :w00t:

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Lol some of the twitter users are saying people lgbt groups and along with people with disabilites would be hunted down and need protection. 

Also calling for death of Trunp.

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Anyhow, I'm not gonna spend any time gloating. Now that this mess is over I can already feel my mind switching back to being ready to critically analyze everything he does from here on out. Ready to hold his feet to the fire, and call it out if he strays from that path. Ding dong the witch is dead. Now let's make sure we got what we paid for. 

Well said. And so you should be watching to see how he performs. After all... he croaked loud enough and long enough about all that he intends to do. It's now up to the people to hold him accountable by what he has promised.

• Like 2

Although I voted for Mr. Trump, I view his victory with as much trepidation as if one of the other candidates had won. Unlike the recent World Series, no one 'seals the victory' with a spectacular Game 7. The game continues for four years or eight years, and, even then, there is never a clear winner. 

The voting booth doesn't ensure 'freedom and justice' for all. It's just another way for us to express our opinions. It's more important for people of faith to continue campaigning in our prayer closets and our churches, to ask God to ensure that no person is left behind, to remind one another that all lives matter and that God doesn't play favorites. 

May God bless America.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Lol some of the twitter users are saying people lgbt groups and along with people with disabilites would be hunted down and need protection. 

Also calling for death of Trunp.

Man i try not to get sucked into this kind of hyperbole but as someone with a disability I do find the concept of America having a president who openly mocked a man's disability to be somewhat disconcerting. Not because I think hes going to persecute or "hunt down" people with disabilities but because his behaviors have the potential to embolden the ignorant. 

Again not NOT buying or selling hyperbole just recognizing that there are real ramifications to the most power man in the world's behavior. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, alibongo said:

What a hoot! The US has won the award for "I Voted to destroy my Country!", snatching it from the UK at the last moment!

What award have you won?

Leave us alone.

4 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Congratulations, folks. The end of the world will be televised.

I hope so, I'd like to watch it in real time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, and then said:

Yes, and he actually sounded sincere.  Personally, while I know it's tradition, I thought it was a bit overdone.  The woman deserves recognition for working hard but for little else.  If there is justice in America, she should be THOROUGHLY investigated by the new AG - whoever it may be - and every single detail and the proof backing it up should be made available to the American people.  Hopefully, the details will lay bare the corruption throughout the Democrat party, including a corrupt president.  I don't really care if she is incarcerated.  I just want the PROOF of her crimes to be made indisputable.  

I wonder if now that Hillary is just a citizen... Not a senator, or a Sec of State, or a President's wife... if all those who have been protecting her will throw her under the bus in any ongoing FBI investigations? There's no need to protect their own behinds from her now.... She's got almost no actual political power.

4 hours ago, and then said:

I heard someone on Fox say that one of her supporters, Joe Trippi, predicted a 300 Electoral vote victory for her.  I assume he was being sincere, so how could they have been so far off?

The Liberal Left lives inside a feedback loop, where they convince themselves that with very limited information, that they are 100% correct.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Yamato said:

He better build The Wall we need to keep the Mexicans OUT of here so our country can be great.

greatwalloftrump.jpg

On time and under budget.  President Donald Trump Forever!

I wonder if it will be published anywhere how many people Hillary employed in her campaign, and how many Trump employed. It's got to be like 10 or 20 to 1. Same with money spent. It's got to be near 10 to 1.

People are tired of stupid attack ads. Stupid door knocker and phone caller people. Stupid TV commercials are maybe the worst. It drives people to want to vote for the other guy.

Stock market is already bust. That didn't happen then. 

I'm terrified for the world, because it isn't just happening here. Democracies are moving away from democracy and towards fascism. 

Yes, like it went bust when the Brexit vote happened.... And then 2 days later everything was back to normal.

What kind of an idiot would sell at a time like this? Who is it that is panicking? Idiots, that's who. The drop is probably ENTIRELY due to aggressive stock speculators using it as an excuse to try to sell short.

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I wonder if now that Hillary is just a citizen... Not a senator, or a Sec of State, or a President's wife... if all those who have been protecting her will throw her under the bus in any ongoing FBI investigations? There's no need to protect their own behinds from her now.... She's got almost no actual political 

I don't know, I bet she has files and files of manipulation material on a host of DC insiders. She's not the type that would quibble at blackmail.

4 hours ago, alibongo said:

I honestly find it hard to believe there are people who are pleased at a Trump win. Honestly. Even accepting Hillary was a god-awful  candidate.

I also find it hard to believe both parties could not have found better candidates.

Well, your own Quote says you are "never knowingly understood". I guess you are just wired different then the majority. Who mainly seem to be pleased Hillary is being sent back to New York and will disappear off the world stage.

The ones who seem to be sad are the uber rich corporate elite, who bankrolled Hillary, and foreign nations, who probably thought they would push her around. As well as a large percentage of the population that thought she represented their interests (More free stuff). 

What happened to it's all rigged...it's a thrown election? 

Instant amnesia.

I think it resulted in much tighter oversight on the election. Which very likely did prevent some election rigging.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I wonder if it will be published anywhere how many people Hillary employed in her campaign, and how many Trump employed. It's got to be like 10 or 20 to 1. Same with money spent. It's got to be near 10 to 1.

People are tired of stupid attack ads. Stupid door knocker and phone caller people. Stupid TV commercials are maybe the worst. It drives people to want to vote for the other guy.

I hate hillary but the only ad I saw her run (i really only see broadcast TV at the gym)  was a really good one with a supposed "republican" woman who has a kid with disabilities. It showed the kid getting ready for school as trump mocked that reporter on TV as she explained why she couldnt vote for trump. 

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Well, your own Quote says you are "never knowingly understood". I guess you are just wired different then the majority. Who mainly seem to be pleased Hillary is being sent back to New York and will disappear off the world stage.

The ones who seem to be sad are the uber rich corporate elite, who bankrolled Hillary, and foreign nations, who probably thought they would push her around. As well as a large percentage of the population that thought she represented their interests (More free stuff). 

She's got to go on the run....all those donors expected quid pro quo....now she can't make good. Wonder if they'll demand their money back?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

I think much of it was plain old media manipulation. 

"Hey look, your state is turning blue! Why would you bother to vote red?! If you vote red, your vote won't count, anyway!"

I agree. I have thought the same thing. If the news says the same things over and over, then many will come to accept those things as the Truth. Thankfully, IMHO, TV news is dying, like the paper news did, and their influence will die with them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alibongo said:

What a hoot! The US has won the award for "I Voted to destroy my Country!", snatching it from the UK at the last moment!

Your whinging and moaning and b****ing is a great and wonderful thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Man i try not to get sucked into this kind of hyperbole but as someone with a disability I do find the concept of America having a president who openly mocked a man's disability to be somewhat disconcerting. Not because I think hes going to persecute or "hunt down" people with disabilities but because his behaviors have the potential to embolden the ignorant. 

Again not NOT buying or selling hyperbole just recognizing that there are real ramifications to the most power man in the world's behavior. 

I remember that...and I also recall Trump using the same spastic body motions when going after a non-disabled person.

Let's see if I can find that comparison...Yes, here it is! From a pro-Trump Catholic group no less: https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

I will admit though, after that fiasco Trump completely stopped that type of body motions.

Going forward we still have to be very careful about media bias. The liberal leaning media are likely 'fit to be tired' and will be looking for revenge.

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Yamato said:

Obama says the sun will still come out tomorrow.

I like the "Still the Greatest Nation on the Earth" part... Best speech he's made in over a year.

• Like 2

They've all got to be running scared. The biggest reason they campaigned for Hillary was so she could keep a wrap on all the illegal stuff they've been doing for 8 years.

Just now, Lilly said:

I remember that...and I also recall Trump using the same spastic body motions when going after a non-disabled person.

Let's see if I can find that comparison...Yes, here it is! From a pro-Trump Catholic group no less: https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

I will admit though, after that fiasco Trump completely stopped that type of body motions.

Its something everyone used to do, me included. It was like the classic '80's insult , call your buddy a retard and make a spasm type motion. It in and of itself really isnt a big deal, like i said its the emboldening of mouth breathers that has potential long term complications. 

BTW, what was the final electoral vote? I've seen reports saying Trump may have as many as 305...or as low as 276. Anyone know what the count currently is?

1 hour ago, and then said:

You know THAT'S right... sister is one ANGRY individual just now.  I hope Donna Brazille is nowhere close :w00t:

You know shes going to have to blame Huma..... Mr Wiener could very well have lost this for her.