Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will You Watch The Election?

Lilly

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

BTW, what was the final electoral vote? I've seen reports saying Trump may have as many as 305...or as low as 276. Anyone know what the count currently is?

Right now CNN is reporting 289-218

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

Mr Wiener could very well have lost this for her.

If ever there were a sentence to sum up the Clintons political careers

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Lol some of the twitter users are saying people lgbt groups and along with people with disabilites would be hunted down and need protection. 

More "Safe Zones" needed. I nominate the Blue States....

Also calling for death of Trunp.

That would now be a crime, and not just a joke.

• Like 3

On the news, a young hispanic said she worried as he will be deporting people because of their race ERRRRR NO! he will be deporting people because they are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and quite frankly if Mrs May can follow suit that will not be a bad thing.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, skliss said:

I don't know, I bet she has files and files of manipulation material on a host of DC insiders. She's not the type that would quibble at blackmail.

Ahh... maybe she will be part of the "Shadow Government"? 

I doubt it. She's been publicly whipped. Her credit will run to zero. People who she owes favors to now have nothing to collect. Any dirt she has, very likely, will only allow her to keep her own secrets buried and out of the media, and let her retire in peace. 

And, she always has the Clinton Foundation, which collects money from every dictator and Islamic noble on Earth. So she still has that....

19 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I hate hillary but the only ad I saw her run (i really only see broadcast TV at the gym)  was a really good one with a supposed "republican" woman who has a kid with disabilities. It showed the kid getting ready for school as trump mocked that reporter on TV as she explained why she couldnt vote for trump. 

I saw a couple like that. Mostly on the internet. Trying to make Hillary look like a loving grandmother, and Trump to be an evil money grubbing boss stereotype. A typical plea to emotion using the helpless and children. It is transparent if you actually watch them and think about it.

• Like 2

So it's offical. Trump wins. Republicans win a senate and house majority.

Now it's on them to actually do something with it. They have a rare oppurtunity 

• Like 5

Except:

1) It's still being investigated by the FBI and now we might get to the truth.

2) There is no reason for these countries or individuals to donate any more.

• Like 3

And I'm back from work to see Trump won.  Now I can fall asleep feeling optimistically nervous instead of depressed.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Congratulations to the Americans who have voted for Trump and commiserations to those who  had just voted for a woman just because she was a woman!  Miley Cyrus is a woman, would they have voted for her too?  (Nort_T..do not answer that please)

As one Mexican said last night, he was legally living in the states and does not want the stigma of being an illegal because of the illegals. He came there legally, so why should the illegals be allowed to stay? he voted for Trump.

The media were bias, Obama was a liar, Clingon could not cling on much longer, the people have voted. 

Hillary...

Trump-Youre-Fired-300x300.jpg

My wife is also a naturalized citizen, worked hard to earn her citizenship and resents the fact that Obama and Hilary, just to get the votes, would give citizenship without even a test.  She had to speak and read the language, take a test on US history and the constitution and pass an oral exam before being sworn in amongst a very proud crowd of new Americans in federal court.  That Hillary and Obama hold citizenship so cheaply is proof of how little the respect the country, the constitution and we Americans.

• Like 8

Clinton apparently is going to give her concession speech from a NY hotel at 9:30 a.m.

:tu:

4 minutes ago, Lemieux said:

Clinton apparently is going to give her concession speech from a NY hotel at 9:30 a.m.

Has trump done his victory sperch yet?

1 minute ago, Lemieux said:

This could be interesting...I hope she is as equally gracious as Mr Trump was.

BTW, I'm more than just a little bit worried about what the radical left (BLM and Move On) might do tonight, or even tomorrow night? (they might need some time to organize).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

If ever there were a sentence to sum up the Clintons political careers

Both Bill and Hillary...'done in' by wieners.

You couldn't even make this stuff up.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

This could be interesting...I hope she is as equally gracious as Mr Trump was.

BTW, I'm more than just a little bit worried about what the radical left (BLM and Move On) might do tonight, or even tomorrow night? (they might need some time to organize).

Trump had better watch out for assassination for sure.  With how hated he is by some there's a good chance someone will take a shot if they get the chance.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wickian said:

Trump had better watch out for assassination for sure.  With how hated he is by some there's a good chance someone will take a shot if they get the chance.

Could lead a civil war if that happened

7 minutes ago, skliss said:

Now her speech is at 10:30. Maybe they are having trouble getting her to agree to give one?

Maybe there is the climbing of stairs involved?? :-) (Emojis seem to be down?)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

All you'd need is the weapons owning farmers/rural people to stop bringing in food to the disarmed large urban cities, and they'd give up pretty quick.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Wickian said:

Kill him for lack of tolerance... so hypocritical are these people.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

I see some are burning the American flag. And if Clingon had won would the republicans be doing the same thing? I doubt it.

Trump is asking for all the people to unite....the people who do not want to are the real racists and haters.  Only those who do not want to live peacefully side by side with their fellow American will oppose this and quite frankly I personally am sick and tired of these kind of people as they are the trouble makers. 

I am sick and tired of people condoning illegal immigrants, condoning religious groups which want to live in America but want their own rules and laws and people who are ready to burn the flag because they did not get their own way....and what was their own way? Clingon in power? really?

• Like 5

One thing people need to really take on board is \just how poorly the democrats did this election.  This is just from snippets I heard (I'll link when I have time) but I heard that the republicans swept most of the rest of the state houses and won another 3 governorships, all while keeping both houses of congress and winning the Presidency (if my details are wrong then PLEASE correct me as I have little time this AM to be exact). 

These results, combined with the 2014 annihilation, is now a complete refutation of Barack Obama's and the democrat's far left progressive policies and wipes out the rest of their young up and coming politicos who are now or will soon be civilians rather than climbing the party ladder to high office.  After two devastating losses all I hear from the democrat leadership is weak excuses and veiled insults of an electorate too stupid to see how brilliant they are. 

Don't get m wrong, the inside the beltway republicans need to be purged or at least change their philosophy as well, as they have become no better than the Pelosi/Reid led democrats.  Trump is a refutation of the republicans last two years of going along to get along and Bush's cuddling up to the left.  If you are up against thugs then talking nice doesn't work, a lead pipe across the head does and there should be no doubt the modern democrat party is thuggery personified. 

Trump beat Hillary because he climbed down in the mud with her and kicked back.   He slapped the corrupt media establishment, who have been thoroughly humiliated now, and faced the sexist card by calling out Bill Clinton for his actual crimes against women.  He never backed down and cringed, as Romney did at the onslaught of negativity republicans will always get in a presidential election and people cheered it.  Finally someone is standing up to those lying thugs who are abusing the rights given them by the first amendment.   he won because he never backed down to the usual suspects and was willing to roll in the mud with that criminal Hillary and her machine of political corruption.

Edit: I can't find comprehensive results yet so take my numbers with a grain of salt but they are pretty close I am sure.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 6

Where is Clingon while some of the people who voted for her are burning the America flag?

I'm not sure the problem is Liberalism, or Progressivism. The Democrat's problem with the election was Hillary Clinton. If they had run Joe Biden, we'd have seen the reverse of what we did. If they had run Bernie, we very likely would have a Democrat President. I think the tipping of the scales was Clinton and her untrustworthiness and her lying constantly. Plus her not quite genuine attempts to be One of The People. Plus her slinging mud as well as Trump ever did. Plus, her war hawk remarks. (Really her plan to put a No Fly zone in Syria is so much worse then even sending in 100,000 ground troops. I risks full war with Russia, rather then cooperation.) 

Rumors from friends and associates speak of her being a horrible person. And then there is the falling and trying to cover it up. And the coughing and trying to cover it up. And the constant scary laughter.... 

• Like 3