Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will You Watch The Election?

Lilly

I went to bed at the point when they couldn’t figure out when to give PA to Trump.  So now it’s a new morning.  The tune “Happy Days are Here Again” and the theme to “Air Force One” spring to mind.  It sounds like I called it months ago.  I said this would be our Brexit (even before the pundits started to regurgitate it).  I said that the blue-collar white was going to come out for Trump.  The one thing that is misleading is that some pundits were calling this demographic as ‘uneducated whites’.  That needs to be corrected.  They are whites that don’t have a piece of paper from a Progressive institution.  That doesn’t mean they are not educated.  They educated themselves pretty well to the issues though.  People are tired of the globalists. 

I couldn’t help but to think that she (and Obama) failed to support the thin Blue Line, therefore, the Blue wall came crashing down.

I saw a local interview with a young lady at the local DNC HQ.  She appeared distraught.  But she was a Muslim-American and she stated that everything she is, is what Trump doesn’t want here.  I couldn’t help thinking that this lady is in for a rude awakening.  She’s going to find that she’ll have more opportunities in her future than she had before.

I think that last night was the easiest night in Trump’s Presidency.  The Progressive mindset is still there.  It is just reeling from one defeat, it hasn’t been defeated.  And it is as insidious as the Salafist Islamic mindset (the two are really identical).  Trump will have to fight both.  And one way to start is to indict Hilary come the 20th.  He can start draining the swamp right there.  If he does it forcefully enough with his showmanship style, it might bring others into submission.  Time will tell??  Let the purge begin.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Maybe like 13?

Might as well ask her to climb the stairs to the top of the Statue of Liberty, or Empire State Building... GOSH! What are they thinking. (hee, hee, hee....)

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Man i try not to get sucked into this kind of hyperbole but as someone with a disability I do find the concept of America having a president who openly mocked a man's disability to be somewhat disconcerting. Not because I think hes going to persecute or "hunt down" people with disabilities but because his behaviors have the potential to embolden the ignorant. 

Again not NOT buying or selling hyperbole just recognizing that there are real ramifications to the most power man in the world's behavior. 

I worry about the disabled and people on Medicare and Social Security, does Trump have a plan to stabilize and fund it like the Democrats or is he going to throw it into the stock market like the pensions and 401k that lost in 2008? Older people didn't recover the loses like the younger participants. 

23 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I'm not sure the problem is Liberalism, or Progressivism. The Democrat's problem with the election was Hillary Clinton. If they had run Joe Biden, we'd have seen the reverse of what we did. If they had run Bernie, we very likely would have a Democrat President. I think the tipping of the scales was Clinton and her untrustworthiness and her lying constantly. Plus her not quite genuine attempts to be One of The People. Plus her slinging mud as well as Trump ever did. Plus, her war hawk remarks. (Really her plan to put a No Fly zone in Syria is so much worse then even sending in 100,000 ground troops. I risks full war with Russia, rather then cooperation.) 

Rumors from friends and associates speak of her being a horrible person. And then there is the falling and trying to cover it up. And the coughing and trying to cover it up. And the constant scary laughter.... 

Trump is untrustworthy and lies (fact checkers put him overwhelmingly more dishonest than she ever was) and hasn't been transparent and a federal lawsuit is coming up over Trump U. There aren't rumors about him being a horrible person. We have it from his own lips. 

It's over. It's the end of the free world. The oligarchs have won. Enjoy losing your retirement, not having social security or medicare or veteran's care. Enjoy not having free press and freedom of speech. Enjoy deductibles going up so much that you will be bankrupt over being sick. Enjoy no more safety or environmental regulations, and no more minimum wage. And if you protest, it'll be Tiananmen Square. And there's really nowhere to run. Democracy has traded itself for fascism. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Trump is untrustworthy and lies and hasn't been transparent and a federal lawsuit is coming up over Trump U. There aren't rumors about him being a horrible person. We have it from his own lips. 

It's over. It's the end of the free world. The oligarchs have won. Enjoy losing your retirement, not having social security or medicare or veteran's care. Enjoy not having free press and freedom of speech. And if you protest, it'll be Tiananmen Square. And there's really nowhere to run. Democracy has traded itself for fascism. 

I doubt it but that is small potatoes compared to what will end up being the biggest public corruption scandal in US history, The Clinton Foundation.,

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It's over. It's the end of the free world. The oligarchs have won. Enjoy losing your retirement, not having social security or medicare or veteran's care. Enjoy not having free press and freedom of speech. Enjoy deductibles going up so much that you will be bankrupt over being sick. Enjoy no more safety or environmental regulations, and no more minimum wage. And if you protest, it'll be Tiananmen Square. And there's really nowhere to run. Democracy has traded itself for fascism. 

LOL thats absolutely sweet irony. The supporter of one oligarch is decrying the success of another. THEY'RE BOTH OLIGARCHS 

Watching the talking heads in the MSM last night squirm in their seats last night was more entertaining than my favorite sitcoms.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Trump is untrustworthy and lies (fact checkers put him overwhelmingly more dishonest than she ever was) and hasn't been transparent and a federal lawsuit is coming up over Trump U. There aren't rumors about him being a horrible person. We have it from his own lips. 

Like Obamacare? Like prosecuting whistle-blowers and denying the NSA's spynet? Like leaving the country more racially divided than it's ever been? Like importing cheap immigrant labor while the middle class starves?

Why do you keep insisting things would have been different under a Democratic President? Obama had 8 YEARS in office and did nothing for the country except line the pockets of his benefactors.

The same benefactors that refused to back Trump.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Enjoy losing your retirement, not having social security or medicare or veteran's care. Enjoy not having free press and freedom of speech. Enjoy deductibles going up so much that you will be bankrupt over being sick. Enjoy no more safety or environmental regulations, and no more minimum wage. And if you protest, it'll be Tiananmen Square. And there's really nowhere to run. Democracy has traded itself for fascism. 

Where does this pile of lies come from?  How is it based in reality?  I'm just assume that you're so butthurt at being wrong that you're childishly lashing out in some sort of internet intolerant rage-tantrum and haven't actually thought that crap through first.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 4

Look, how else was this supposed to play out?  This country had 8 years of Obama, and we were threatened with 4 more years of even worse.  That's the main reason that Trump was elected.  If the left didn't want him elected, they should have put up a candidate worth electing.  It cost the left huge, and I seriously doubt they'll learn a lesson from this.

• Like 4

Just now, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Where does this pile of lies come from?  How is it based in reality?  I'm just assume that you're so butthurt at being wrong that you're childishly lashing out in some sort of internet intolerant rage-tantrum and haven't actually thought that crap through first.

You don't know that Republicans have wanted to gut those things? You haven't been listening when Trump said he wanted to change the laws about going after journalists, and when he got the people at his rallies to scream obscenities at the "lying press?" You weren't there when he said he was against a federal minimum wage, or when he said global warming was a conspiracy by the Chinese? You weren't there when he said Tiananmen Square showed strong leadership? 

You should start paying attention. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Oh the Drrraaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaaaa! **major eye roll ***

• Like 3

This is just evidence of what I just said that the Progressive mindset hasn’t been defeated yet, although it does seem to be more like death pangs.  Can’t wait for Ninjadude to chime in.

12 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Trump is untrustworthy and lies (fact checkers put him overwhelmingly more dishonest than she ever was) 

No doubt that Trump stretched the truth from time to time, but at least he doesn’t lie to the face of those that lost family or lie about emails, etc.  Or lie about keeping your doctor.

and hasn't been transparent and a federal lawsuit is coming up over Trump U.

No one’s perfect, but this is hardly at the same caliber of the Clinton corruption.

There aren't rumors about him being a horrible person. We have it from his own lips. 

So he can’t make fun of himself?

No, the people have won and the free world may remain free and not enslaved by globalists.  Wow, pretty much everything we would have to look forward to under Hilary.

- People have already lost pensions.  I think Trump is looking at replacing the Ponzi scheme called SS with something more financially solid.  If you paid anything into it, you’ll get it back even though it is going to be broke by 2030??  Both Parties have raided it dry.

- It appears that nothing will happen to medicare and support for veterans will only increase.

- Didn’t we lose the free press long ago when in turned liberal?  And Trump isn’t the one that was trying to do away with the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

- I guess you hadn’t gotten back from Mars yet but premiums are going through the roof under Obamacare and that is as designed to force a single payer option, which would have added a trillion to the debt per year.  That would have made everyone sick and bankrupt.

- You can overdo it as far as safety and environmental regulations go.  Government can provide standards and basic, common sense regulation but safety is up to the individual and the business.  And Scientists will begin to step back on the Anthropomorphic Climate Change ride when they realize that their faucet of Federal funding is drying up for pseudo-science.

- Minimum Wage is a lie foisted on business and the people.  MW does nothing for those working for those wages.  It just raises the prices of the business’ product.  No one gets a break.  MW is for entry level MOW, i.e. after school youth and part time.  It’s not meant as a means of living.  But when the economy picks up, fewer people will *need* MW.

- under Obama/Hilary, if you protest or speak out, the DOJ and IRS are sic’ed on you.  And with Obamacare, would control these people as being ill and eventually be put away.  In very much the same concept as a state purge.

- We’ve had fascism for eight years now.  People have had enough of Fundamental Change and social engineering.  People are wanting to return to the original concept of the Founding Documents, Freedom and Individualism.

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

You don't know that Republicans have wanted to gut those things? You haven't been listening when Trump said he wanted to change the laws about going after journalists, and when he got the people at his rallies to scream obscenities at the "lying press?" You weren't there when he said he was against a federal minimum wage, or when he said global warming was a conspiracy by the Chinese? You weren't there when he said Tiananmen Square showed strong leadership? 

You should start paying attention. 

Rose, I don't agree with anything you have to say politically but I do have to applaud your courage coming back on here, the day after that big defeat, and taking it on the chin, face to face against overwhelming odds.  As far as I can see you are the only one willing to face the music and that is something to look up to, IMHO, so well done for that mam. :tu:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Rose, I don't agree with anything you have to say politically but I do have to applaud your courage coming back on here, the day after that big defeat, and taking it on the chin, face to face against overwhelming odds.  As far as I can see you are the only one willing to face the music and that is something to look up to, IMHO, so well done for that mam. :tu:

Yes, I have a list I started months ago. I'm also keeping track of those folks with much gusto.

I'm over the moon!

President Donald J. Trump!

It just rolls off the tongue.

ETA: Have a nice day.:P

Edited by -ZZ-
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Tis a shame she has resorted to pulling out the race card, but hey! lets hand it to ChaosRose for   er....um...ah....

ok, yeah,  lets hand it to Rose.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Tis a shame she has resorted to pulling out the race card, but hey! lets hand it to ChaosRose for   er....um...ah....

ok, yeah,  lets hand it to Rose.

giphy.gif

Like I said, don't agree with a word she said but it isn't easy to show up here after how heated it got and take your whuppin'.  Notice big mouth numero-uno ninjadude is AWOL.  He pulled the same crap in 2014 when he got his loud and obnoxious predictions spun around 180° and jammed squarely up you know where.  He left the forum for a month or so if memory serves.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Like I said, don't agree with a word she said but it isn't easy to show up here after how heated it got and take your whuppin'.  Notice big mouth numero-uno ninjadude is AWOL.  He pulled the same crap in 2014 when he got his loud and obnoxious predictions spun around 180° and jammed squarely up you know where.  He left the forum for a month or so if memory serves.

Heh, we need to win more elections then, something is being done extremely right if it keeps that load of extraneous broken record random key-bashing away.

I'm sure he'll be back and post the exact same things as usual.

• Like 2

Rich Hall said he was once asked by an American if the Brits have a problem with the Mexicans- he said yes, except they call them Poles.

Brexit and Trump happened because the people in both countries wanted someone to end illegal immigration, stop immigrants undercutting wages, secure the borders, and rejuvenate the big industries which have gone to the wall.

If Trump can get Motown and the steel towns working again, well, that will be good.

But it won't be easy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Heh, we need to win more elections then, something is being done extremely right if it keeps that load of extraneous broken record random key-bashing away.

I'm sure he'll be back and post the exact same things as usual.

I hear ya.  Just think about this, the Clintons will be relegated to the scrap heap of the democrat party for fixing and then losing this election, which means Obama will be the head of the party.  Now an extraneous, broken record, random key-bashing toadie like ninja will be thrilled about that yet this man, Obama, is responsible for the utter destruction of the Democrat party.  2010, 2104 and 2106 saw his party lose everything at the local , state and federal levels, crushing losses up and down the spectrum and now they go and put him in charge and the ninjas of the world will cheer!!.   What a gift to us!     

I don't think anyone has done more to destroy a political party than Barack Obama and they will celebrate him as a conquering hero.     I explained to my foreign born wife that this is huge because these local and state level politicians are the next generation of congressman and senators and, presumably presidents and Obama has taken them all into the back room and killed them off  with his failed policies.   Throw in two or three justices and we won big this time.   I know that off years are usually hard on the incumbent party but hopefully Trump does yuge things before we lose one of the houses as is usually the case in the first off-year election except maybe they will be running such rank amateurs that we win..

• Like 1

ChaosRose has bigger gonads than some of the male members around here. Merc is right - credit where credit is due. No one really hates each other here (right?)

• Like 4

14 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Or maybe it wasn't rigged to begin with...at least by her. 

You may be right. George Soros might have rigged it.

13 hours ago, stevewinn said:

The EU Commission President Martin Schultz, instead of being diplomatic in his language he stated the result in the USA was simply a protest vote, exactly the same language used in the aftermath of the Brexit result. - true to form anything which doesnt conform to their way is a protest vote. On the French and German elections, The French Presidents approval rating is 4% yes thats right four percent. so he's gone, Frau Merkel in Germany is on rocky ground but might just survive. but interesting times we live.

But well done to all those Americans who voted to stop the slide and make their country great again.

I hope that France and Germany do the right thing too. That's especially true in the case of Merkel. She's a threat to the security of Europe. She needs to be replaced by someone who cares about Germans.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lilly said:

Going forward we still have to be very careful about media bias. The liberal leaning media are likely 'fit to be tired' and will be looking for revenge.

They likely will bash Trump each day, whether or not he deserves it. It will be the opposite of their propagandistic coverage of Obama. Conservative news outlets, as well as alternative information sources, will capitalize on the slow demise of the old "journalism". I realize that most news sources have some kind of bias, but there are degrees of it.

• Like 1