Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will You Watch The Election?

Lilly

13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Perhaps they'll both lose their jobs and end up homeless in Central Park NYC. People will walk by and ask them if they are that pair of Wieners who used to be famous.

She could get a new job at her family's company that has ties to extremist groups. He could star in the new movie, "The Pee Wee Herman Story".

• Like 1

Money vs. Words  --->  Godzilla vs. Bambi

And Pfizer and Aetna (and Lockheed and United Tech.) outperformed the Dow Jones Average again.   Maybe the increasing insurance premiums next year are good for business?   Until they start cutting into profits of course, then the DnR politicians will be driven to action.   Money is still a scarce resource for some people.  Maybe there's a correlate to brown skin there, who cares.  But the more they have to pay in insurance the less money they'll have leftover for the drugs.   But for now, the tide in the ocean is raising all of the boats. 

3 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Oh, please. Citizens, with Mexican ancestry, are safe. Illegal immigrants may or may not be deported. Go protest with your fellow hyperbolic comrades.

May or may not.  Who knows, right?  If we're not confident what's going to happen then we still can't believe what we're hearing.  That was the case four months ago too, still is.  It's amazing it's one day after the guy gets elected President and we're already to "may or may not happen".  

Whatever.  Donald Trump is going to be the next President and Hillary Clinton's emails will all be private (i.e. NSA-monitored).

1 minute ago, Yamato said:

May or may not.  Who knows, right?  If we're not confident what's going to happen then we still can't believe what we're hearing.  That was the case four months ago too, still is.  It's amazing it's one day after the guy gets elected President and we're already to "may or may not happen".  

Whatever.  Donald Trump is going to be the next President and Hillary Clinton's emails will all be private (i.e. NSA-monitored).

That's right. They broke the law, and they don't belong here. I don't care if they're Irish. Good, strong countries care about borders and security.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That's right. They broke the law, and they don't belong here. I don't care if they're Irish. Good, strong countries care about borders and security.

All the selective criminals some of you folks have been complaining about so savagely for the past two years didn't drive a truck through the fence, they came in through the gate.  Through the one kind of hole in the border that actually exists.

That's wholly a bureaucratic problem, not a lack of another inanimate object problem.   So if we were the least bit serious about caring about borders and security, we'd put another hole in the fence, and pave a street with a U-turn in it that merges with the road they just came in on.   

Check their IDs and their papers at the border, don't harass Americans in the interior who have the right to travel unmolested across the states because of something the government failed to do.  And we wind up paying the bill in more ways than one.   If they're going to build anything actually relevant to borders and security they'd build some 10-story buildings on the border every 100 miles where the thousands of paper shufflers (the jobs they created) can manage all the paperwork some voters need so badly to make the country great again.  

I couldn't go in to vote without an ID, what's the big mystery about this?  Obviously people are getting in without the documentation that proves they're welcome.   "I'm sorry Mr. Gringo, your ID says Mehico on it.  You couldn't document that you're allowed to enter.  Please follow the lane to the left.  Yes yes, Izquierda.  Have a nice day."

There, solved the problem.

But the calls to address the "problem" nobody but the government made with another expensive mess from our wonderful new government?   Then the least we can ask for are sensible BUREAUCRATIC policy changes, not angry non-solutions like concrete slabs.   If we're not going to make Mexico pay for the wall by imposing tariffs that Americans are going to pay for, it still hasn't been explained how that's going to happen.   Oh I know.  We don't care.   We don't care and we don't know what in the world Donald Trump is going to do.  We just support him anyway.   Barack Obama 2008.