Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Official I told you so thread.

Kurzweil

nobody blamed internet yet? i mean if it was not for it, we'd only knew what msm wanted us to know.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, and then said:

You don't really believe that of Australia and you KNOW it.  

heh yes I do..

think it this way.. America and Australia two mates down the pub having a beer.. some lout starts trouble America jumps up and says that's not right.. and like a aussie.. Australia jumps into the fray cause America is his mate.. Korea.. Nam.. Iraq.. those 3 we had no business getting into they were wars that should not have happened... all 3 times we followed America's lead.. instead of going 'Mate.. seriously you have to much to drink lets get you home' now Afganistan.. oh hell yes.. full support our involvement in that one..

27 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I think what dingo is saying is that it made him happy to see America on the decline. 

no actually your wrong there Merc.. I don't like the idea of America going into decline.. why would I? I've got a number of friends over there.. hell I grew up on American tv.. I say Zee instead of the proper Zed.. John Wayne is still the greatest actor (actually he would have made a brilliant president) I admired America going up.. it seems like the best place in the world.. very forward.. then as the years passed.. I saw it start to decline.. it went from saying and being the best country in the world.. you showed it time and time again through the 40's to the late 70's.. then it started to falter.. now your saying it and not really showing it.. and that to me is very sad..

when I was finishing high school I was looking at becoming a astronomer and if I did I would have ended up working over there because at the time there was no openings here..

49 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

The best part is watching the celebs cry and make travel plans, which I also said would happen.

Have a nice life elsewhere!

Do you know which ones are leaving?

Just now, Lilly said:

we don't want Cher.. or Barbara.. nor miley..

Samuel Jackson.. yup.. we'll have him..

Just now, DingoLingo said:

we don't want Cher.. or Barbara.. nor miley..

Samuel Jackson.. yup.. we'll have him..

Oh no, you dont get the good stoner

• Like 1

I'm really hoping and praying that no extremist groups (either from the left or right) decide to go out and make trouble tonight.

There has been some fear surrounding this sort of thing: http://deadline.com/2016/11/lapd-riot-mode-plans-donald-trump-election-1201850978/

Everyone needs to remain calm and realize we are all Americans.

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Oh no, you dont get the good stoner

aww Farmer no fun..

ok we'll take Katy.. she has nice ti...... eyes..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

If I see any MSM poll references in the next election I'm going to slap somebody.

That page from the HuffPost is an even better example of sour grapes! It's hilarious! 

Humanity Just Lost, And I'm Blaming God

(You may want to have a vomit bucket standing by) 

Remember, even if it doesn't feel like it, humanity is walking closer to healing ... and as we heal ourselves we will heal the world.

RELDBMGF20000038256

You will tell them she didn’t win. That there will not be a woman in the White House. Not yet.  You will tell them you are sad.    

Told you that bucket would be handy.

• Like 4

Just now, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

That page from the HuffPost is an even better example of sour grapes! It's hilarious! 

Remember, even if it doesn't feel like it, humanity is walking closer to healing ... and as we heal ourselves we will heal the world.

RELDBMGF20000038256

You will tell them she didn’t win. That there will not be a woman in the White House. Not yet.  You will tell them you are sad.    

IDK how closely you followed the wikileaks but in rummaging  through the emails i did read one where Ariana Huffington said that she wanted to support hillary without coming out and endorsing her so the Huffpost seemed more unbiased . Absolutely disgusting behavior 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Well, here's a few of them, as I reported earlier ..   Celebrities express grief, fear and anger as Donald Trump wins the US Election

Just now, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

RELDBMGF20000038256

lol.. a nice little poem to sum what is about to happen in the media with this lot

Oh lend me your portable shovel

Oh lend me your portable pick

Oh lend me your portable bulldozer

Cause the Bulls**t is getting to thick

• Like 2

582348f7190000a304c31d66.jpeg

jeez, that poor kid. It's literally like having Dracula grinning over your shoulder. 

"A Selfie, you say? So that's a, what do you call them, Portable Phone? can you get email on that? I've been having a bit of trouble with mine, perhaps you might be able to help?"

• Like 2

Mega-rich spoiled celebrities that were made rich due to the free capitalist system they now despise...how very ironic.

Edited by Lilly
typo
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, aztek said:

nobody blamed internet yet? i mean if it was not for it, we'd only knew what msm wanted us to know.

This deserves it's own thread. If it wasn't for basement dwellers and deplorables working over time to meme/post/spread the Wikileaks revelations, Hillary Clinton would be POTUS right now.

I tip my fedora to them all.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

I'm going to tell my kids that Hillary Clinton was so corrupt the country voted a reality TV star in to Office instead. HuffPo is a college newspaper at best.

"Sad."

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, OverSword said:

=

The real problem is that instead of reporting like they are supposed to do they were actually propagandizing and trying to influence the vote and they can't understand why it didn't work.

exactly !!

I was listening to a discussion on the radio earlier about the media and 'how wrong they got it again' like with Brexit

But as you say they are not there to reflect and just report but to manage perception and manipulate  -

this goes from the broad - like only giving Clinton positive air time and keep hammering Trump and repeating
over and over anything negative they can find to say about him -

but small details as well that go in at a subliminal level if you aren't aware of their tricks -

for example on Sky news on Tuesday evening they were reporting on the final Trump / Clinton rallies -

there was a shot of the Clinton supporters all smiling and clapping with Hillary in the picture arms outstretched
looking jubilant and confident -
then they did a shot of a Trump rally and homed into a close up of a young man with really bad acne who at
that moment was actually picking a spot on his face - !!

then in newspapers they would put pics of Clinton and Trump - the one of Clinton would be colourful and light
with people around her - the one of Trump would have a dark background with just him or maybe another
man in shot -

(I know you know this but just saying in case it helps someone else to spot when they are the target of Perception
Management techniques - on and off the internet - )

I'm no expert but I'm noticing it more and more -

:tu:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, bee said:

but small details as well that go in at a subliminal level if you aren't aware of their tricks -

for example on Sky news on Tuesday evening they were reporting on the final Trump / Clinton rallies -

there was a shot of the Clinton supporters all smiling and clapping with Hillary in the picture arms outstretched
looking jubilant and confident -
then they did a shot of a Trump rally and homed into a close up of a young man with really bad acne who at
that moment was actually picking a spot on his face - !!

then in newspapers they would put pics of Clinton and Trump - the one of Clinton would be colourful and light
with people around her - the one of Trump would have a dark background with just him or maybe another
man in shot -

(I know you know this but just saying in case it helps someone else to spot when they are the target of Perception
Management techniques - on and off the internet - )

I'm no expert but I'm noticing it more and more -

:tu:

Another example of that right here, courtesy of our friends at Instagram (whose founder wrote the nausea- heartstring-tugging piece above about "what you'll tell your Kids about the election results". 

President-elect Trump waved to the cameras as he returned home to Trump Tower early Wednesday morning 

• Like 2

Now that this election is over, I'm looking forward to this site getting back to business as usual.  Anyone seen a good bigfoot video lately?

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

3. Neve Campbell

Who? House of Cards actress.

Where would she move? Canada.

"His honesty is terrifying," she told Huffington Post UK. 

That's an eye-opening remark.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Now that this election is over, I'm looking forward to this site getting back to business as usual.  Anyone seen a good bigfoot video lately?

I'm not done gloating yet.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

3. Neve Campbell

Who? House of Cards actress.

Where would she move? Canada.

"His honesty is terrifying," she told Huffington Post UK. 

That's an eye-opening remark.

but she IS a CANADIAN. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

has there ever been a good bigfoot video?

• Like 3

• The topic was locked