Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Official I told you so thread.

Kurzweil

9 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

and acknowledge that your system is the main problem...

Except it isn't.  It only seems to suddenly be a problem when people don't get what they want.

9 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I'm out.  This is a toxic thread.

Good idea.

8 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Ok, then your statement that everyone who hates Trump is what you listed...is a LIE.

And now you're claiming Trump is a loud-mouth.  Congrats on that one.

And I pride myself in being honest, to a fault, so if that comes off as being a loud-mouth, then I can live with that.

"Cruelness"

Translation....I merely disagreed with you.  Because I clearly remember agreeing with you on most things, except for Trump being a saint, and that's when you started attacking me for it.  Your problem is you can't take it when someone disagrees with you.

No one has seen me be "cruel" to anyone on this site.  So stop making that **** up right now.

His opponent(s) is a corrupt human being that should not even have gotten as far as she did.  I've said far worse things about Shrillary.  Hell, just look at how I spell her name.

Then stop calling everyone that doesn't like Trump a...

...because it's an untrue generalization.

drop your ego. we disagree. we don't see eye to eye and that's fine with me. I did not claim that he is a loud mouth, i was playing on your words. Do you really want to know what i think about him, for real?

I see Donald Trump as someone who loves this nation we know as home, America. I see him as an ol' timer Americana sort of person and I get that scares social justice brainwashed individuals.  I see him as someone with a good heart and good instincts. I've learned that behind the things he's said there was  truth always to be found, in other words , for some  Donald Trump is seen as being a loud mouth, but...  if they would have looked into what he was addressing they would have found reason of why he said things at times. The man put a halt on political correctness which was nothing more than an attack and an experiment to take away our 1st amendment right.

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

drop your ego. we disagree. we don't see eye to eye and that's fine with me. I did not claim that he is a loud mouth, i was playing on your words. Do you really want to know what i think about him, for real?

I see Donald Trump as someone who loves this nation we know as home, America. I see him as an ol' timer Americana sort of person and I get that scares social justice brainwashed individuals.  I see him as someone with a good heart and good instincts. I've learned that behind the things he's said there was  truth always to be found, in other words , for some  Donald Trump is seen as being a loud mouth, but...  if they would have looked into what he was addressing they would have found reason of why he said things at times. The man put a halt on political correctness which was nothing more than an attack and an experiment to take away our 1st amendment right.

Okay, now that the forums are fixed (going down during my long post...not cool).

1) There is no ego involved here.  I admit, mine is mighty, but he's not involved at the moment.

2) I pride myself in being honest, brutally so at times.  If that means I'm labeled as a "loud-mouth", then so be it.  But you should actually look up the meaning of "loud-mouth" before you label someone with it next time.  And if you post this:

I think you are  one too, no different than Trump in that aspect.

That actually means you think he is one as well.  Perhaps word comprehension isn't one of your strong skills.

3) Trump may or may not fix this country.  We'll just have to see.  You claiming that anyone that hates him is some sort of communist, racist, blah blah blah was a flat out lie, because I don't like him, and I am absolutely none of those hate-filled labels you posted.

You just need to learn some tolerance, I guess.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

I don't have any reason to lie to anyone. So sorry for you if you think that way about me... I'm not even gonna ask why you're saying that, it makes no sense why you are saying that about me.

The borders will be secure and the wall it will be built. Hillary, well ??? soon as the DOJ and the swamp down there are drained  out we'll see what happens. So you went ahead and voted for Donald Trump even though you said you would not. good.

I still can't imagine  how anyone would think that Johnson is capable of  Presidency. His policies were as whacked out as he is. can't you see that altogether something just isn't right about that guy?

Sure it does,makes all the sense in the world...One can't constantly call people out on how they feel and their opinions on things with zero proof of what you are saying being true!...It's called lieing,or being dishonest if you prefer.

I'm not the only person here who has noticed that or called you on it just in the recent past.

Again i never said i wouldn't vote for him (your proof?) Again didn't think so...Just more fabricated bs!

I said i don't like either candidate but anything was better than Hillary.

I'm never deadset on any candidate until it's almost over,i don't care if they have a R,D,or I next to their name if they are the best person for the job they will get my vote.

Again sorry if you can't see it but "Make America Great Again" biggest promises sound a lil to over the top almost like "Hope and Change" was on another end of the spectrum...

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I cant argue too much with that line of thinking. Well except to say that Trump is a democrat who supported Hillary in her last couple of campaigns financially while saying she was the greatest secretary of state ever and seperately saying she would make a great president. ....Point being IDK that conservatives are gonna be all that happy with Trump , possibly including his SCOTUS nominees. 

I've said the same thing,some just flat out ignore how chummy the Don has been with the Clintons in the past meh...

Well with the majority being conservative he will have to tow the line some,again i give you my slogan "anyone but Hillary" lol

• Like 1

Ella, you can be behind someone, yet not like them. He will be the new president. A lot of people don't like him that much, because of past antics, yet still voted for him, and think he is a better candidate to lead the U.S. I think under all the brashness and temperament, there is a decent person who sincerely wants to see a better America. All of our concerns have fallen on deaf ears, and I am so tired of corrupt cabinets, and do what we want attitudes. They are there to serve us, and I believe he will serve well.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I've said the same thing,some just flat out ignore how chummy the Don has been with the Clintons in the past meh...

Most know that he's a Reagan Democrat type with some liberal tendencies. Some who voted for him think he's changed and become completely ultra conservative, but a leopard can't change its spots. Deep down they are who they are.

• Like 1

I can't even remove all that's objectionable from this thread (I'd be here all night). I suggest everyone think long and hard about how adults should behave...then apply it to themselves.

Thread closed

• Like 2

• The topic was locked