Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now that Trump has won...

Baz Dane

4 hours ago, Lemieux said:

I have to admit that I thought Hillary would be given the White House. Period. That the system appears to have worked restores some faith in it.

So, now that there is a President Trump waiting in the wings, what are your expectations from him?

For me, I'll be looking for 2 things in particular that he said he would do if elected.

1 - Hire a "special prosecutor" to re-investigate Hillary's emails... Properly this time.

2 - Re-investigate 9/11 as he said he would, followed by his comments that it "was Saudi Arabia" that knocked the Towers down.

Those are 2 of the things he said that stuck out to me, so we'll see if he's all talk... or good on his word in those respects. Obama said "we're not going to look back" or something along those lines to CNN while President-elect, which showed the course of his Presidency would be taking, which was true to suit.

I think its time to have a look at the past, investigate and indict where possible, and actually learn something from past mistakes for a change.

I think Loretta Lynch better start packing up her desk too. :tu:

I expect President Trump to follow through with those two items you mentioned above, but more importantly I want him to fulfill his contract with America.  Specifically:

1. Simplifying the tax code (e.g., three tax brackets)

2. Lowering business tax

3. Renegotiate trade deals to favor American business

Anything else is merely a cherry on top.  With control of Congress I think he has a lot of potential, as long as he's willing to play ball.

• Like 1

Clintons speech on TV....  lol

1an5yis0blwx.jpg

• Like 6

Just now, Sweetpumper said:

He knows how to get things done without raping the American people.

Or fattening the taxman. :D

Cheers.

In 2008 I was against Obama but I said everyone deserves a chance. I am against Trump but I say again, he also deserves a chance, like it or not. The American people have spoken. I wish them all well and congrats to Trupm. Just don't do anything stupid man.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

I could only imagine.

I just got back from the dentist (missed her speech). Hopefully, everyone will remain calm and realize that in the final analysis we are all Americans who just want a better future.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I just got back from the dentist (missed her speech). Hopefully, everyone will remain calm and realize that in the final analysis we are all Americans who just want a better future.

That's exactly why he won.

6 minutes ago, Lilly said:

She said all the right things you would expect a political robot to say in this situation. I was hoping for some drama but alas she appears to be hoping for a cabinet position LOL 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

So then why are you worrying?

Honestly Kurz.. his idea in starting a p***ing contest with china

46 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

She said all the right things you would expect a political robot to say in this situation. I was hoping for some drama but alas she appears to be hoping for a cabinet position LOL 

than she needs to talk to obama, he is a master of hope.

• Like 1

Now that Trump has won he has to establish a strong, highly experienced cabinet, especially at Attorney General, Secretary of Defense and Secretary of State.  These three have been especially awful the last 8 years and in the case of Attorney General and SecState completely and utterly corrupt.  The Attorney generals appointed by Obama have violated the rule of law and used their positions to protect the guilty who are ideologically aligned with them.  

Clinton and Kerry have been especially horrible SecStates and have set American foreign policy decades.  Clinton used the position to enrich herself and strengthen her donors positions and Kerry organized the worst treaty in US history with Iran. 

Lastly the Attorney General needs to be a superstar in how to prosecute RICO  cases and go after The Clintons for the above pay for play scam. 

SecDef has a demoralized and worn out military that needs to be reinvigorated and rebuilt.    

• Like 5

He's also gotta root out the corrupted now. Its not enough to just bomb Berlin. You have to now dig them outta there holes.

• Like 4

Does anyone else think it'll be "meet the new boss, same as the old boss"?

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

I absolutely do.  

14 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

I don't think Trump is going to quite the same...after all he's not a career politician.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I don't think Trump is going to quite the same...after all he's not a career politician.

It will definitely be different.  Better?  Well, it can't get much worse, he's got more room to help than he does to harm, thanks to 8 years of a terrible, terrible POTUS.  The bar has been set pretty low for Trump now to determine what improvement looks like.

• Like 5

If nothing else we ensured that radical Hillary doesn't get to select two or three wacko, far left , Supreme Court Justices.    A couple of Scalias would be awesome but anybody other than a Hillary Justice is worth the election to me.

Am I a bad person because thinking about this phone call makes me feel all warm and tingly inside, like when you swerve out of the way of an out of control semi at the last minute.  :D

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 5

Congratulations to Mr. Trump and all of his supporters. What I would like to see Trump do the most right now is to bring his own party back together and above all to bring the country back together. Have republican and democrats work together for the better of the country and all its people. Forgive and forget the fighting and bickering of the past and start with a clean sheet wouldn't be a bad idea to start building a solid and united nation again I think :)   

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Wickian said:

I NEED a version of Risk with that on the front of the box.

I would like to have a large print of that framed and on my wall. 

• The topic was locked