Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now that Trump has won...

Baz Dane

I think the is the only one with the balls to stand up and finally Crush the Globalist forever.

World Government is truly evil

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I's a puzzle but since when have they made any sense.

That's a short list. They double down on the nonsensical. 

19 hours ago, Yamato said:

So politics is your escape then.  I didn't realize I was stressing you out by telling you it didn't matter all those times.

You claim that it doesn't matter. Your posts show otherwise.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, danielost said:

those same slave owning democrats that the blacks vote for today, no matter what.

They vote for ghosts? With Democrats, it's more like ghosts vote for them. In fairness, Republicans are more likely to attract White racists and White supremacists, as well as the White working class. Things change.

22 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

I think he is the only one with the balls to stand up and finally Crush the Globalist forever.

And if all else fails.... you could always rally your troupes .. :gun:

• Like 4

Hypocrisy in its loudest form now reigns Supreme ... just from observation these past two weeks has shown that its now worn like a badge of honor ... heck, its probably what swept Ol'Sparky into the Oval Office ~

~

Economic victims didn't elect Trump. The well-off and segregated did

Doug Saunders

SARASOTA, FLA. — The Globe and Mail

Published Wednesday, Nov. 09, 2016 1:42AM EST

Another approach to the Trump phenomenon was taken in October by a team of researchers led by Prof. Raul Hinojosa Ojeda at University of California, Los Angeles. They analyzed the census and economic data of thousands of counties across the United States with high levels of Trump support against his campaign claim that “America ceased being great because of illegal immigrants and trade agreements that take U.S. jobs.”

What they found was the opposite: a negative correlation between Trump support and “the population size of Mexican immigrants” or “import competition from Mexico or China.” In fact, they found that Trump-supporting counties are those most likely to have high levels of exports to Russia and China and therefore to have gained from trade agreements.

In fact, only 2 per cent of U.S. counties had both majority Trump support and high levels of immigration or trade.

• The Globe and The Mail link

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Hypocrisy in its loudest form now reigns Supreme ... just from observation these past two weeks has shown that its now worn like a badge of honor ... heck, its probably what swept Ol'Sparky into the Oval Office ~

~

• The Globe and The Mail link

Doesn't really surprise me. Trump already had a lot of the "White" vote locked up, and so his rhetoric campaign statements were to try to get those undecided voters who were, ultimately, the ones that decided the election for him. It was campaign rhetoric to try to farm up a few more votes, not hypocrisy. 

The article suggests that Trump's average voter wasn't a poor white underemployed male, but that there were a lot more black, Hispanic, female, and educated whites, who voted for him. I'd think that this would actually Legitimize the election, as it does not appear that specific groups over voted for Trump, but that his appeal was over the entire spectrum of voters. Or, perhaps Hillary's lack of appeal was over the entire spectrum.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Yamato said:

For instance?

Pick any of the novels that you posted. They show that you are invested in politics.

• Like 2

On 11/25/2016 at 7:44 PM, danielost said:

those same slave owning democrats that the blacks vote for today, no matter what.

I wonder if the average black voter is better off today then 8 years ago?

http://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/income-poverty/historical-poverty-people.html

(Table 3)

black poverty.jpg

It would appear NOT. 98% vote for the man and he did little to reduce poverty in their group. While the Latino, White and Asian rates are all 1/3 that of blacks.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Doesn't really surprise me. Trump already had a lot of the "White" vote locked up, and so his rhetoric campaign statements were to try to get those undecided voters who were, ultimately, the ones that decided the election for him. It was campaign rhetoric to try to farm up a few more votes, not hypocrisy. 

The article suggests that Trump's average voter wasn't a poor white underemployed male, but that there were a lot more black, Hispanic, female, and educated whites, who voted for him. I'd think that this would actually Legitimize the election, as it does not appear that specific groups over voted for Trump, but that his appeal was over the entire spectrum of voters. Or, perhaps Hillary's lack of appeal was over the entire spectrum.

yup ... I think you and I saw that early on in the race ... and to be fair, in the spirit of an Election to call it 'hypocrisy' would be unfair though for those of us outside the States its not so evident ...

Mr. Trump’s core strategy was built around a surprising U.S. reality: The number of white adults with no postsecondary education is about the same as the number of black, Latino and Asian voters combined

~

Frankly, personally I felt Hillary lost because the people that were backing her didn't have the sort of backbone required to make certain of their responsibility on their part in the ELections ... maybe they had 'better' things to do ...

~

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I think the 'Perception' of,  Trump Win = the White Male Win,  is just one of the psychological manipulations of the
Mind Control Media controlled by the globalist agenda - who want to divide and rule where ever they can -

This is a good post election Keiser Report featuring the popular Diamond and Silk who are over the moon with the result :)

video description --

Published on Nov 26, 2016

In this episode of the Keiser Report from Bald Head Island, North Carolina, Max and Stacy discuss how Obama’s legacy lost the election for Hillary, and why lobbyists have no idea how to work with the Trump administration. They also talk to viral YouTube stars, Diamond and Silk, to find out why they backed Trump.

• Like 3

"Bald Head Island..."

Maybe I should move there. I'll fit in soon enough, it seems.

Harte

• Like 1

On 11/26/2016 at 6:38 AM, LostSouls7 said:

I think the is the only one with the balls to stand up and finally Crush the Globalist forever.

World Government is truly evil

I don't think the globalists are going to be crushed without a 'fight' - possibly a long and dirty fight -

BUT

Brexit and the Trump win both give hope that the tide is turning 

Brexit and the Trump victory have both yet to be brought into actuality and let's hope that the 
globalist gang don't have some really nasty tricks up their sleeve - because they have no mercy when
it comes to getting their own way --- ask the citizens of Iraq, Libya and Syria ........... they know -

• Like 2

On 11/25/2016 at 0:15 AM, Lemieux said:

Absolutely :tu: 

I could go off on an article-sized post about how Hillary is actually a "neocon" when it comes to foreign policy, but I won't. Anyone actually smart enough to study a bit and not just rely on MSM reporting for all their information, will know and understand this, while some others, who don't actually take the time to study, will just live in denial regardless. :yes:

agreed

I think that many (if not most) Clinton supporters were in denial about her clear intentions to allow moves towards serious military conflict
with Russia that could have devastated the West and Russia  if it kicked off and spiraled out of control - which it almost certainly
would have - (still could if the globalist warmongers don't give it up...and Trump has trouble reigning them in)

perhaps they didn't even know or bother to look into it and just believed the Mind Control Media ?

this is one of the gaping disconnects with the image of how Clinton supporters saw themselves and what the reality of their
support actually was - World Peace isn't one of her strong points :wacko:  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Harte said:

"Bald Head Island..."

Maybe I should move there. I'll fit in soon enough, it seems.

Harte

Use that spray on stuff. I heard it looks like real spray paint and makes you all handsome. I was going to get some for my butt and balls. You know to impress the chicks.

Edited by Kurzweil
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, third_eye said:

Frankly, personally I felt Hillary lost because the people that were backing her didn't have the sort of backbone required to make certain of their responsibility on their part in the ELections ... maybe they had 'better' things to do ...

~

I think that she badly Overestimated the level of support she would get from Minorities and Women. Both of which voted much more for Trump then Experts predicted.

Although it also appears that people didn't turn out in the numbers that the Experts predicted either.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Although it also appears that people didn't turn out in the numbers that the Experts predicted either.

Yup, the missing numbers were mostly Hillary's ...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's an interestingly written article.

The Green Party has a platform about DRE voting machines and the problems with using them that's part of a bigger fair voting platform. They tap a state or few after the presidentials, and have been doing this for a few election cycles now. This election cycle, WI, PA, and MI had the most irregularities, and so the Green party is going there this time. It's not really about helping Clinton- it's because they have been doing this for years because it's part of their platform.

But of course the Clinton folks are happy about this and more than happy to jump on board. I find it a bit intriguing that the Clinton folks didn't decide to come on board till after Wisconsin was filed.

• Like 3

Things had to calm down a bit before the Clintons and DNC made the next move ....

~

Ostensibly, it's being done to ensure confidence in the process.  I believe it won't change the result but probably will reduce confidence and even cause the hard feelings to increase.  If enough votes in the Rust Belt states magically were found to overturn the result, I truly think we'd be in for some real violence.  Sadly, it may only be put off for one more cycle anyway.  The level of anger and distrust and outright rage among the various butt hurt groups in the country are becoming unmanageable.  Where the hell did all the adults go?  Imagine the chaos that could ensue if Hillary used the recount to claim the office.  The only possible "justification" would be widespread hacking of critical states that she just happened to mostly ignore during the campaign.  This would be far worse than Bush/Gore 2000.  No Supreme Court to decide this one.

3 minutes ago, and then said:

Ostensibly, it's being done to ensure confidence in the process.  I believe it won't change the result but probably will reduce confidence and even cause the hard feelings to increase.  If enough votes in the Rust Belt states magically were found to overturn the result, I truly think we'd be in for some real violence.  Sadly, it may only be put off for one more cycle anyway.

I have to agree with this.  Unfortunately, the environment right now is quite explosive on both sides.

• Like 1

Just now, aquatus1 said:

I have to agree with this.  Unfortunately, the environment right now is quite explosive on both sides.

It makes me sad and distressed for our nation.  I think about 9-11 and the response of our people and I don't believe we would react the same way again.  In the past, there have always seemed to be cooler heads, statesmen, who found a way to bring everyone together but I've not noticed any on either "side" lately.  Corporately, I blame the media here in the US for stoking the tensions.  It's a sad admission, but as a group, we are a lot like herd animals in that we look to an external source to tell us how/what to think.  I was never a CT type before but now I firmly believe we are being intentionally Balkanized.  I just cannot imagine a corporation being evil (or stupid) enough to accidently burn the country down for temporary profit.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, and then said:

Ostensibly, it's being done to ensure confidence in the process.  I believe it won't change the result but probably will reduce confidence and even cause the hard feelings to increase.  If enough votes in the Rust Belt states magically were found to overturn the result, I truly think we'd be in for some real violence.  Sadly, it may only be put off for one more cycle anyway.  The level of anger and distrust and outright rage among the various butt hurt groups in the country are becoming unmanageable.  Where the hell did all the adults go?  Imagine the chaos that could ensue if Hillary used the recount to claim the office.  The only possible "justification" would be widespread hacking of critical states that she just happened to mostly ignore during the campaign.  This would be far worse than Bush/Gore 2000.  No Supreme Court to decide this one.

the democrats haven't been raising adults or men just a bunch of cry babies.  i didn't get my way destroy things and hurt people.  don't they know men need a out let for their anger or this stuff happens.  

• Like 1

• The topic was locked