Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Wall

Sweetpumper

1 minute ago, Sweetpumper said:

Yeah, somehow a wall became an all out invasion.

Most of all that  the left represent  invade on our sovereignty.

• Like 1

Just now, Ellapennella said:

Most of all that  the left represent  invade on our sovereignty.

For some reason.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

Only time will tell, don't jump the gun just yet.

But why not? I've not ever felt this way about any politician, except for mainly the Founders of course.  But I sense Trump as real, honest. The power has been returned back over to the people.

24 minutes ago, Essan said:

Just a bigoted idiot and a serious danger to our peace and freedom.

Is this because you've given it any thought yourself or you just accept what you read in the papers? How, for example, do you see him being a serious danger to peace, considering the endless tantrums that the Obama administration and their loyal allies in Europe have raved on about the World's #1 Tyrant, and the way that they've used one group of extremists in their war against Syria, a nation which was no possible threat to the US in any way? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Is this because you've given it any thought yourself or you just accept what you read in the papers? How, for example, do you see him being a serious danger to peace, considering the endless tantrums that the Obama administration and their loyal allies in Europe have raved on about the World's #1 Tyrant, and the way that they've used one group of extremists in their war against Syria, a nation which was no possible threat to the US in any way? 

Expect vague double-speak if he responds.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

a nation which was no possible threat to the US in any way

We bureaucratically determined that ISIS is our enemy.  Does Trump determine that differently?   We rationalize ISIS taking over Syria and threatening Israel.  Does Trump see it differently?  

"Radical Islamic Terrorists" i.e. who want to kill every Jew in Israel.   If you're "radical Islamic" then you don't tolerate other religions.   Show me the ISIS attacks on Israel.  

You think Obama's Tomahawks were bad, Trump wanted to invade Libya.  A nation that was no possible threat to the US in any way.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Ask China

And we (the rest of the world except the USA)  havent been fighting Syria.   Only Daesh

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Essan said:

Ask China

And we (the rest of the world except the USA)  havent been fighting Syria.   Only Daesh

I can't believe you're that naive.Did you really not hear all the 'Assad Must Go' bluster from both Washington and every European government? Did you miss that somehow? Which news sources have you been relying on?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Essan said:

Just a bigoted idiot and a serious danger to our peace and freedom.

The thing is, that's a lie and has been shown to be one.

3 hours ago, Essan said:

(I should point out that Hillary wouldnt have been seen in any more favourable light either)

She would have, but for the wrong reasons.

16 hours ago, Claire. said:

It's a tad premature to call Trump the leader of the free world. Don't forget protectionism won this election.

America.

Our place in the world

Why ?

16 hours ago, Yamato said:

We bureaucratically determined that ISIS is our enemy.  Does Trump determine that differently?   We rationalize ISIS taking over Syria and threatening Israel.  Does Trump see it differently?  

"Radical Islamic Terrorists" i.e. who want to kill every Jew in Israel.   If you're "radical Islamic" then you don't tolerate other religions.   Show me the ISIS attacks on Israel.  

You think Obama's Tomahawks were bad, Trump wanted to invade Libya.  A nation that was no possible threat to the US in any way.  

Why don't you ask him?

On 1/22/2017 at 5:10 PM, RavenHawk said:

We can certainly take out ISIS if we take them serious and use overwhelming force.  More force than traditionally needed.  ISIS must be crushed.  But if we don’t take them seriously, then they will start chalking up victories as Mohammed had done at the Trench and Badr.  It’s interesting that we haven’t heard about the defeat of ISIS in Mosul yet.  But even if ISIS doesn’t come back, they aren’t the source.  There will always be another form of the rival to take its place, another Reliant Traveler.  That threat is far from being dealt with.  The ideology must be defeated and it won’t be defeated if political correctness rules.

He's serious about correcting the areas that need correcting . We've always  have had the  people that are  and were able to keep  things safer & better for us & the world abroad but ?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/22/trump-faces-hurdles-to-reinstating-waterboarding.html

Edited by Ellapennella
edited

8 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Who dares question that President Trump is the Leader Of The Free World?

Me

But I do appreciate many Americans are somewhat lacking in geography skills :P 

In terms of land area, he's the leader of about 1.85% of the world.   In terms of population, around 4.4%  

(by the way, what's the unfree world?  ;) )

Just now, Essan said:

Me

But I do appreciate many Americans are somewhat lacking in geography skills :P 

In terms of land area, he's the leader of about 1.85% of the world.   In terms of population, around 4.4%  

(by the way, what's the unfree world?  ;) )

Yay, you. :)

do you appreciate that we defeated Hitler?

Yay, you. :)

do you appreciate that we defeated Hitler?

We appreciate that you and the Russians helped us defeat Hitler.

• Like 3

I appreciate that we stopped the British  too. If the Brits had beaten us, I don't know what the world would be, but we stopped them too.

Edited by Ellapennella

Looking at the world, I thank God for President Trump , at this time in history especially.

Ella...it just hit me....you're Kellyanne Conway aren't you? Comeon you can admit it, it makes your posts make so much sense it has to be true! :lol: 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ella...it just hit me....you're Kellyanne Conway aren't you? Comeon you can admit it, it makes your posts make so much sense it has to be true! :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Same as I think unpatriotic people share similar views and recognize one another.

8 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I think patriots share similar views & recognize one another.  

Im curious, which one do you believe I am>?