Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What not to say at a job interview!!

sees

*busts through door on a moped - hits Interviewer's desk - then gets off moped and quietly sits down*

Ummmmyeah sorry about that. I thought I was going to be late.

• Like 1

Before shaking hands, sprays his hand with an anti-bacteria aerosol..."sorry, you can never be too careful!"

Edited by sees
  • Like 1

Before we start .... I need go poo-poo .     Oh !   Wait .......       < strain ....  grimace > ......   doesnt matter ... go on , what were you saying ?

Why no. I don't see why having narcolepsy wou.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...impede me fro......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....doing this jo......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Edited by Nick Rock

Here we go again....I am getting really fed up of being REJECTED from jobs.

ANYONE WOULD THINK I HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANGER!!!  671114.gif

Ha...that's a good one!  You almost had me believing that job description was real....seriously - SERIOUSLY??? 558648.gif   489992.gif

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OK so now the interview is over I need to know if I've got the job....no pressure but TELL ME NOW!!!

"Not many people can pull off the 'greasy hair' look.

So..... When do I start?"

Edited by acute

"I gotta have off every other Wed, the second Tuesday of the month, first Thursday of the month, and every other Friday that isn't in a week I have Wed off. I have to keep up on my appointments otherwise I'll lose my spots at the spa and beauty salon."

"Ok, so, I need an hour lunch instead of half hour because I do my meditations at noon and really need time to wind down from work and get ready to get back to work and still have time to get in a good thirty minute zen, you know?"

• Like 1

I hope you don't mind that I'm wearing my usual casual clothes!  Why be fake right?  Suits are sooo boring!

I must say I'm not fond of eating garbage and I've never picked up the aptitude/knack of kissing very well, just one of those things. Oh favors and hints I've never delt with that, ever, but as long as you've a company full of Team Players without their heads in the sand so to speak I can naturally see a glimmer of progress for this company, well of course if the directors and managers are flexible you know in taking direction and constructive criticism. You know they've said that a wise king surrounds himself with even wiser council Mr. Steel.  Just two bits to let you ponder now I really must be getting to my hair appointment, good day.

Oh coffee?  I do hope it's organic and that the water is filtered.  I couldn't possibly work here otherwise!

"I actually have a job right now, but I expect to lose it just as soon as they find out what I did"

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

No you say? But I thought being an arsonist would qualify me for fighting fires. I deal with fire all the time. How can I not qualify?

• Like 1

Hold on a minute Mr Diggles.  Ive not been given the job yet and your asking me personal/private questions like that!  Carry on mate and things will get heated.

• Like 1

Hey do you have any visine? 

No? *hiccup* But I qualify for drunk being me thought would bar tending for this job.

*passes out hits floor*

Edited by Nick Rock
  • Like 1