Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are some discontinued products you miss?

Galactic Goatman

10 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

My Mom drove a Gremlin.

I started out with a Pinto.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AustinHinton said:

Jarts, as they were called here, oozed family unfriendly fun! 

It doesn't have to be, my examples just happen to be food, but that's not a requirement. :) 

Well if you're not limiting it to food now, I guess I have four pages of crap that I miss.

But, admittedly, I am eating some member berries at the moment...

6 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Well if you're not limiting it to food now, I guess I have four pages of crap that I miss.

But, admittedly, I am eating some member berries at the moment...

<<Misread your post>>

Hey, I have a ton of stuff I miss too! :) 

Edited by AustinHinton

• 1 month later...

I used to live in a 'testing area' for Cadbury's, Bournville, and they tried out a thing called 'Cabana' on the local residents.

Oh my GOD, it was beautiful!  Coconut and cherries, covered in chocolate. I've been salivating ever since!

(Apparently, it cost too much to make, and never saw the light of day)

Hard as Nails that was everywhere and not that expensive. Oh and graham crackers that had more than six in the package(hyperbolic to drive the point), we picked up family packs the other day and they were huge boxes and inside it had like 4 or 6 little tiny VERY SLIM little packages.  Couldn't believe it, like half the graham crackers there use to be in one of the packets.

2798783_orig.gif&sp=58932d6889cd1500a310

Never see graham crackers like this anymore, well from the store anyway

Micr-Espress-S'mores-Cleo-Coyle.JPG

• Like 1

Well I miss my original NES, Turbo Graphics 16, Sega Genesis, and the DreamCast I had. I wish I had kept them. Would be nice to play the games I had on their original systems. Although my hands would eat a nes controller. Another thing I miss is the arcade. I don't really see any of those around anymore. Used to play The Simpson's arcade game and Street Fighter vs X-Men all the time. I miss the 90's. 

All awesome discontinued stuff guys and girls! :tsu:

I miss the old Burger King nuggets, the crown-shaped ones. Those were good! But then they felt compelled to get rid of them for no reason.

THE CHAT ROOM SO GET TO IT MODS.

I dont eat there anymore but when Mcdonalds first discontinued the steak and egg bagel I was crushed ( i was also a tad bit lot overweight LOL) . I recently saw it on their menu in the ATL airport and thought about trying it , but decided the abdominal pain wasnt worth it. 

• Like 1