Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Europe Could Place Carbon Tax On U.S. Goods


rashore
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bee said:

.

I've just had a quick wizz through --- and it's interesting but I don't think it will take this particular thread further -- :)

The reason I even got involved in this thread was because it was an anti Trump one and as you know I'm
supportive of him - on the radio earlier they were talking about what he would do regarding the Paris Agreement
and he's certainly got them guessing - 

.

yeah? what did you hear? I noticed that Obama is running around to all world leaders talking about Trump in a negative manner as Obama is trying to reassure them.

off topic - I think maybe the phrase alien website has something to do with super commuters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

@bee

I don't know if their joking about using the term  *aliens website* I have no idea why their saying that.  Why are they saying aliens website? I don't know if they're being sarcastic like, being that people say this star /planet doesn't exist??? all the other information about it though, I'm wondering, if there is a threat, it would be that getting too close to our magnetic field. 

.

I've looked at the Nibiru - Planet X  stuff in the past and I keep it on the back burner --- just in case - :passifier: 

But I've already been accused of being a conspiracy nut on this thread so that's all I'm going to say :D -

.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bee said:

.

I've looked at the Nibiru - Planet X  stuff in the past and I keep it on the back burner --- just in case - :passifier: 

But I've already been accused of being a conspiracy nut on this thread so that's all I'm going to say :D -

.

I should have read that over before posting. I skimped over it and missed  the top portion while talking& doing other things...and no, I don't like what the top was saying. *yikes.*  I took it down. (edited it out)

 

Don't get me wrong though, I think there is something there a planet or star .  I Just didn't care for the top portion of the link I provided. 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've looked into it when I first heard of it like 7 years or so ago. I could sort of understand people for having their doubts then, but not now, not when there's more proof if it being seen and  being closer.to earth.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

yeah? what did you hear? I noticed that Obama is running around to all world leaders talking about Trump in a negative manner as Obama is trying to reassure them.

off topic - I think maybe the phrase alien website has something to do with super commuters.

.

well it was when I was going to the shops and it was on the car radio and there wasn't much - but they were 
speculating what he might do and saying he could just ignore it which would be easiest and they reckoned that he
wouldn't be able to just change overnight what agreements Obama had made - they (not sure who 'they' were as
I came in on the middle of it) ...they were talking about Trump negatively (of course) and you know how 'they'
spin everything --- they will probably accuse him of actually trying to destroy the planet next.... 

Lol about Obama trying to reassure world leaders - they had the whole thing sewn up or so they thought -
then along comes Donald with a mind of his own - :o;)

.    

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bee said:

.

well it was when I was going to the shops and it was on the car radio and there wasn't much - but they were 
speculating what he might do and saying he could just ignore it which would be easiest and they reckoned that he
wouldn't be able to just change overnight what agreements Obama had made - they (not sure who 'they' were as
I came in on the middle of it) ...they were talking about Trump negatively (of course) and you know how 'they'
spin everything --- they will probably accuse him of actually trying to destroy the planet next.... 

Lol about Obama trying to reassure world leaders - they had the whole thing sewn up or so they thought -
then along comes Donald with a mind of his own - :o;)

.    

I think that , what you would expect  Nigel to do,  is what Trump would do. They're like the same in thought of freedom.

I think I know what you're saying , there's noise on the news all of the time about what Trump can do and what they think  will be a difficult mess like a web of it for him to untangle but that it can be done...

I'll be back later. I have to go the store now. I don't know do you say store, or shops?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I think that , what you would expect  Nigel to do,  is what Trump would do. They're like the same in thought of freedom.

I think I know what you're saying , there's noise on the news all of the time about what Trump can do and what they think  will be a difficult mess like a web of it for him to untangle but that it can be done...

I'll be back later. I have to go the store now. I don't know do you say store, or shops?

 

 

.

shop(s) -- :) 

it's  10 in the evening where I am so I will probably be in bed by the time you get back - so see you around :tu:

.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.