Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious plane spotted circling over Denver

UM-Bot

They were probably instructed to circle over Denver to test the range of the on board equipment. Denver was probably just a way point they used. At least, that would be my guess.

• Like 1

I'm going to guess here it was "involved in a classified training mission organized by the Department of Defense." Maybe they were gathering information on potential treason. Colorado presidential elector seeks to block Donald Trump from White House 

Actually I'd like to see one of those "mysteriously hovering". Circling, perhaps. 

Can you say chemtrails?

Can you say ET intercept?

Can you say test of holographic system?

Can you say weather manipulation test?

Can you say DIA and the Illuminati?

Brain wave manipulation testing by a Trump plane because he lost the state.

Test run to invade the US with Russian troops to form a NWO headquartered out of the swastika called the DIA.

• Like 1

It was a chemtrail plane, flown by sasquatches, based on E.T. technology, using holograms and weather manipulation, to control the brain waves, in the library, with the candlestick.

• Like 4

Just now, aquatus1 said:

It was a chemtrail plane, flown by sasquatches, based on E.T. technology, using holograms and weather manipulation, to control the brain waves, in the library, with the candlestick.

You forgot the partridge in a pear tree.

The only mystery is why anyone would call it a mystery. It's a military plane flying in broad daylight with classified hardware and guarded mission statement.

• Like 2

$141.7 million dollar plane gives free public airshow.

• Like 1

DOOMSDAY PLANE launched in event of nuclear strike spotted in US skies
A TOP-SECRET aircraft known as the ‘Doomsday Plane’ has been spotted in the skies over America

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/734112/Mysterious-DOOMSDAY-PLANE-America-conspiracy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seeder said:

A TOP-SECRET aircraft known as the ‘Doomsday Plane’ has been spotted in the skies over America

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/734112/Mysterious-DOOMSDAY-PLANE-America-conspiracy

Mysterious-DOOMSDAY-PLANE-America-conspiracy must be the best Express (all the news that's fit to print is in EXCITABLE CAPITALS) headline for a while. 

• Like 1

Yeah, the FAA scopes reveal the race-track flight path to be nothing more than a standard "holding" pattern for eventual landing of this jumbo military jet to its airstrip.

UFO's have first landing priority, ya know :)

Edited by pallidin

"I told you not to call it that!"

"It's just a cute nickname!  How was I supposed to know these idiots would take it seriously?"

Alt:

"What do you mean, "the airplane hasn't left the ground in years"?  How are we supposed to know if this thing won't break apart in the middle of flight?"

"Well, we didn't want people to get nervous..."

On 11/18/2016 at 8:36 AM, AudioAndroid said:

They were looking for a Quarterback

There going to need to widen their range lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It was Trump having a ride.

On 11/20/2016 at 0:39 AM, seeder said:

dang but do i love the related articles:

Hunter’s Moon 2016: Is tonight’s blood moon PROOF of planet Nibiru?

i mean of course it is, why else would a DOOMSDAY PLANE be wandering around? this is NEWS and not a rather PATHETIC TABLOID desperate for PEOPLE to CLICK through.