Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
fantahc

male celebrities: premonitions, synchronicity

fantahc

ok this sounds extremely scary as ****. you know how you can feel someone's vibes, even through looking at their pictures? well basically, i developed this strange obsession with jeremy london. i keep looking at his pictures and i feel so sad, i know it's not me. i mean maybe i feel kinda sad knowing i wouldn't be with him... or find someone with his looks (back in the day, although i think he's still hot provided he loses all that excess weight)

but i know i can feel his vibes. and now i'm getting lots of synchronicity about him. for example i had this dream he had dedicated "drift away" cover by uncle kracker.

now i keep hearing and seeing and hearing the song everywhere. i know this is crazy and he's a celebrity but i can definitely feel it. he also has a twin (jason london) and now i keep seeing the term twins everywhere. and even hearing the name jeremy everywhere, it's driving me nuts! then i discovered he actually owned an acting studio that he teaches and is easily accessible, and super freaking cheap. 

anyways i'm hoping he just feels sad, and i'm not experiencing some premonition and something ****ed up is going to happen to him. I would hate that. 

another experience, i'm going to mention 3 other celebrities. i'll try to make it short.

paul walker: 

when i was twelve, i had the biggest crush on paul. i always fantasized aabout him, (yes i know it makes the psychic cords very strong) then one day, i'm home alone and i'm looking into the mirror and fantasizing about paul. then a faint voice says to me "don't even bother, he won't be around for long. he is going to die young. at 40/ earlier forties." I obviously pushed it away. the day of his death my heart felt so constricted, i was super depressed and i knew something wrong. then my friend texted me saying "omg did u hear about paul walker? he passed away today."

that experience has tainted me.

david suttcliffe (from gilmore girls, rory's dad.)

i was watching a movie he was in. my mom mentioned how attractive he was and for some odd reason (i never did this) i decided to google him. found his twitter page, which again i would never look at. but something was urging me to do so. so i discovered that he actually does workshops and right beside my house too.  i was actually interested in them, so i emailed the website. i thought his receptionist would answer or something . turns out it was him. very interesting.

LAST PERSON: C THOMAS HOWELL: THE OUTSIDERS

c thomas howell was one of my biggest crushes. i obsessed over him for years (r u seeing a pattern becaause i am. lool.) anyways, then a few years later we spoke. i was super excited but knew he was not interested. he also had a wife etc. then a few years down the line, i actually got over him. which i never thought i would do. and i haven't thought about him ever since i got over him. until this year. i kept remembering him for some odd reason but didn't think too much about that. then i started obsessing AGAIN. this is recent. anyways i decide to google him just for the hell of it, and discover he just got a divorce. now i'm seeing lots of signs that r reminding me of him as well. i was writing on my blog about him and was writing hey maybe i should go to la. then i find a random fortune cookie in my house and it read: "take the first step today" 

like wtf?!!!

does anyone have any feedback ? what the hell am i going through. am i experiencing a psychiic connection? are some of these men possibly connected to me? r they meant to be in my life?

thanks a lot!!

AdealJustice

sorry for the quick humour but... lol

fksa3.jpg

• Like 1

fantahc

lol, very funny. i'm serious though. i want a serious answer.

like if i met them, which one of them i have, i didn't act like that. i like to keep fantasizing. but i don't like being in relationships don't know why. 

Elisavet

Fantahc I believe you answered your own questions...  You're obsessing and in doing so, attach a great deal of importance to otherwise insignificant coincidences or occurrences. I'll give you this though... you have good taste in men!

• Like 1

fantahc
10 minutes ago, Elisavet said:

Fantahc I believe you answered your own questions...  You're obsessing and in doing so, attach a great deal of importance to otherwise insignificant coincidences or occurrences. I'll give you this though... you have good taste in men!

hello, 

thanks for your reply. yeah i get what you're saying. but  i just don't feel like it's totally random. how does one explain that faint voice that told me the exact age walker was going to die? 

Elisavet
3 minutes ago, fantahc said:

hello, 

thanks for your reply. yeah i get what you're saying. but  i just don't feel like it's totally random. how does one explain that faint voice that told me the exact age walker was going to die? 

It wasn't an exact age was it? You mentioned the voice said early 40/ early 40s so there was some wiggle room. I can't explain it.. well I can. Your inner voice and most likely a lucky guess of sorts.. I really don't believe our futures are preordained, nor do I believe we can predict time of death for people.

That's my personal opinion anyway... others might have a different take on it.