Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If wizards and witches united they could rule

LostSouls7

Yes if all magical people: such as wizard, witches, mages, etc united they would be so powerful nothing on earth could stop them. if we all didn't argue about who's magic is best and real, and we just united to use magic to get our way all the time, and make the world as we see fit. We would rule things with magical powers.

This is the wisdom I feel in my soul so it is written

• Like 1

Ruling the world of fantasy. When was the last time magic stopped a bullet or a missile?

• Like 9

I'm not finding a lot of agreement here ?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

Yes if all magical people: such as wizard, witches, mages, etc united they would be so powerful nothing on earth could stop them. if we all didn't argue about who's magic is best and real, and we just united to use magic to get our way all the time, and make the world as we see fit. We would rule things with magical powers.

Problem is that people are different, they have different interests, different goals.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

Hmmmmm  ....    I thought you wanted to wield  supreme power yourself ... did you get better from that ?   Why should I trust you and throw my lot in with you ?

Especially when my magical power is so much greater than yours .   You might even be a hinderance !  

This is my wisdom   ,   so I just wrote it here then   :)  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Lumpino said:

Problem is that people are different, they have different interests, different goals.

Not really ... all your interests and goals  could become one ... serving me as your new magic overlord !  

• Like 3

There's the problem right there, the power-seeking wizards and witches are only out for themselves, no wonder they can't unite ! Better luck in your next incarnation !

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

The most powerful occultist work in religion, politics, and advertising. Because if they can sell you an idea, they've bought you.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

hmm there is one small problem here.. magic.. is not real..

and before you ask.. I'm a pagan..

• Like 6

7 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

The only way they could "rule" here is getting candidates that are sympathetic to their cause, and getting the people to vote them into office.  Waving their hands and speaking in funny languages to "rule" the Earth is only going to get them 1) ridiculed, and, depending on where they try this at, 2) physically beaten up or worse.

Now, if you could prove that magic is real and convince the rest of us of that fact, you'd most likely gain some strong allies.  So, can you prove that it is real?

• Like 3

As it stands, Ayn Rand and Nietzsche fans are ruling it. There are some who have a connection to the occult. 

"I give people Ayn Rand with trappings," Anton Szandor LaVey. 

Bow down before the one you serve...you're going to get what you deserve...

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

Im sorry to tell you this but there is no such thing as magic in the real world.
I think you have read too many fantasy books and fantasy books are not history books its fiction just like the bible.

2 minutes ago, Rofflaren said:

Im sorry to tell you this but there is no such thing as magic in the real world.
I think you have read too many fantasy books and fantasy books are not history books its fiction just like the bible.

Social Darwinism is real. 

I get your statement, and I agree, but why does nearly everyone single out the Bible when making attacks against fantasy and make-believe?  I guess it's just the in-thing for kids to do these days....there are many other religious texts, all equally fictional--would be nice to see someone pick on those for once instead of defaulting to one of the least harmful of the lot.

• Like 2

Just now, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

I get your statement, and I agree, but why does nearly everyone single out the Bible when making attacks against fantasy and make-believe?  I guess it's just the in-thing for kids to do these days....there are many other religious texts, all equally fictional--would be nice to see someone pick on those for once instead of defaulting to one of the least harmful of the lot.

I singled out Ayn Rand, Nietzsche, and the Satanic Bible. 

• Like 2

Sorry I should have written religious texts instead.
But Im just a kid so therefore I wrote the bible as I do not know of any other book 

11 minutes ago, Rofflaren said:

Marketing is real. All the ye olde magick was is the power of suggestion. You want modern occult books just go to the self-help section of bookstore. Forget the section that has all the magick books. 

You can also read the link in my signature.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

Sorry I should have written religious texts instead.
But Im just a kid so therefore I wrote the bible as I do not know of any other book 

To be clear, I'm not picking on you specifically, just something I noticed that's starting to really bug me.

Carry on...

8 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

if we all didn't argue about who's magic is best and real, and we just united to use magic to get our way all the time, and make the world as we see fit.

Has...this been a topic of debate among your crowd?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Habitat said:

There's the problem right there, the power-seeking wizards and witches are only out for themselves, no wonder they can't unite !

I agree you with you.  They are uncompromisingly selfish.

11 minutes ago, Mystic Crusader said:

I agree you with you.  They are uncompromisingly selfish.

I don't see a lot of powerful witches and wizards running around. I do see a lot of powerful people who claim to espouse Christian values, but in practice, they are implementing Social Darwinism. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

As it stands, Ayn Rand and Nietzsche fans are ruling it. There are some who have a connection to the occult. 

"I give people Ayn Rand with trappings," Anton Szandor LaVey. 

Bow down before the one you serve...you're going to get what you deserve...

1euyvm.jpg