Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Media: A Lost Cause?

Paranormal Panther

15 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

He reminds me of a professional wrestler from the 1980s. I was shocked to learn that he's around my age. He looks and sounds like he's in his fifties. It detracts from the snake oil that he now promotes.

What are you talking about? you sound like you're promoting the snake oil.

18 hours ago, Yamato said:

yeah go Sessions.   Let's bury 450,000 more American bodies this year due to tobacco and point our clueless grubby fingers at cannabis instead and hold those cannabis people accountable for their crimes because "someone might get hurt"

Talk about crimes.  What about Alex 9/11 Jones the inside job that got cricketed above?   Bueller?  If we were the least bit serious about holding people accountable for serious crimes, AJ listeners would be in a state of rage for prosecuting that.   

But nope, nothing! 

If this is the kind of deliberately ignorant prosecution we're going to get, we'd be far better off without any.  Stop looking for government to solve your "problems" people.  Solve them yourselves.

Great post Sessions is truly the scum of the earth. Gum wrapped in dog **** stuck to the bottom of your shoe type of scum.  

It will be weird to hear Alex Jones defending the government and claiming things like chemtrails are good for the next four years. I always wondered how that dude didnt end up getting suicided or having a "single car accident", now we know he's just one of them who was biding his time to sucker the masses when things were at a tipping point and might not go the 1%'s way.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Great post Sessions is truly the scum of the earth. Gum wrapped in dog **** stuck to the bottom of your shoe type of scum.  

It will be weird to hear Alex Jones defending the government and claiming things like chemtrails are good for the next four years. I always wondered how that dude didnt end up getting suicided or having a "single car accident", now we know he's just one of them who was biding his time to sucker the masses when things were at a tipping point and might not go the 1%'s way.  

Jones's milking it good for business.  Hillary would have been better for his business, but now he's got a totally fragile friendship with Trump and it drives his geopolitical theories to the nth degree.  

Even if $$'s his true angle, just stirring up the pot and milking money on the ripples, it doesn't make him less accurate than the whole media.   Which is really, really sad.   But it exposes just how bad the media narratives are.  The problems the media chooses for us to focus on are completely absurd and total wastes of time and money, some very high percentage of the time.   How in the world did Mexican rapists and Mexican drugs and Mexico's not-best become the premiere issue of America?    People capable of rabble rousing that much about a wall.... might also enjoy rabble rousing about a birth certificate. 

The birthers existed because it was an invulnerable political position to take.   Surely, they had nothing to do with Barack Obama's Birth Certificate!   It was a pathetic spectacle to draw stupid people in, and who led that ill-directed movement was the President Elect?    This feels like a golden shower and they're telling me it's raining.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Yamato said:

Ron Paul is a Putin hugger?   How's that?    Maybe it's the empirical evidence.   We've been bombing "ISIS" for a year while saying "Assad must go" and accomplishing nothing but stalemate and blowback   Russia comes in and makes actual progress against the Syrian rebels and Matt Drudge isn't supposed to like it?

It should be obvious that that's sarcasm on my part. Maybe you know and understand that, but arguments are more fun than agreements. Just for the record, I don't think that Ron Paul is a Putin-hugger. It should be clear that I'm criticizing the nonsensical people who claim that he's a Russian propagandist, and the same thing applies to Matt Drudge.

You likely know all of this. You probably remember that I have libertarian and pacifist views, but it's fun to disagree for kicks. In fact, we shouldn't be in the Middle East, but you'll now claim that I'm a neoconservative who demonizes Putin. It should be clear that I don't favor regime changes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

What are you talking about? you sound like you're promoting the snake oil.

He hawks health supplements. He's not the best salesman for them.

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It should be obvious that that's sarcasm on my part. Maybe you know and understand that, but arguments are more fun than agreements. Just for the record, I don't think that Ron Paul is a Putin-hugger. It should be clear that I'm criticizing the nonsensical people who claim that he's a Russian propagandist, and the same thing applies to Matt Drudge.

You likely know all of this. You probably remember that I have libertarian and pacifist views, but it's fun to disagree for kicks. In fact, we shouldn't be in the Middle East, but you'll now claim that I'm a neoconservative who demonizes Putin. It should be clear that I don't favor regime changes.

Well it's a good theory, but we're doing it.  It's not something to play games with.   Saudi Arabia's or Pakistan's regime could use some change and we're arming them, so...I don't think we're able to judge foreign regimes appropriately and history shows we never were.

I didn't know at the time but I heard the Washington Post black list which I know now is where that comment came from.   But yes I see it as sarcasm now.   Ron Paul defends the Constitution which is as American as apple pie Chevrolet and baseball all in the same day.

• Like 1