Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
TeraMishell

The Conjuring 2

TeraMishell
Spoiler
Spoiler

I think The Conjuring 2 is the best Horror film I have seen in years.

• Like 2

likwidlite

Lol loved the first one and was so looking forward to this. I did enjoy it but the English accents were comical. I was waiting for Mary Poppins to fly in a shoo off all those mean ghosties. The everyone break into a song. 

AdealJustice

good film. worth a watch.

and then

I remember loving horror/spook films as a kid.  Seems that today they all have a demonic slant or connection..  since I believe demons exist, I don't play around with them in any way.  I saw a trailer for the first one and knew without a doubt, I'd be missing this franchise ;) For all who enjoy it though - have fun!

Derek Willis
On 11/29/2016 at 9:18 AM, likwidlite said:

Lol loved the first one and was so looking forward to this. I did enjoy it but the English accents were comical. I was waiting for Mary Poppins to fly in a shoo off all those mean ghosties. The everyone break into a song. 

You are right about the accents - they were literally comical in that many of the audience when I was watching the movie burst out laughing at the cliched attempts at Dick van Dyke cockney. This was bizarre because most of the actors playing the English parts were actually English! Also, the sense of setting and period were not convincing. However, it is a scary movie and the lead actors put in good performances.