Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Breakthrough' will make chocolate healthier

UM-Bot

Great news!  I wonder how long it will take some group to say the new crystal form is dangerous?

The picture is kind of funny.  It shows a Kit-Kat which is made in the U.S. by Hershey's through a license.

Edited by paperdyer

Kit Kat is owned by Nestle and is manufactured all over the world by them. They have only granted Hershey a license in the U.S. to make it there, not actually own it; so it is still a Nestle product.

Edited by LoveDuet
Grammar

Please, please, let me live long enough to benefit from this! I only eat dark chocolate in small amounts anyway, but it would be nice to be able to have the odd indulgence without wrecking my low sugar diet completely! There is a god after all! :D

8 hours ago, LoveDuet said:

Kit Kat is owned by Nestle and is manufactured all over the world by them. They have only granted Hershey a license in the U.S. to make it there, not actually own it; so it is still a Nestle product.

My point is will Hershey have to also license the new chocolate as part of the Kit-Kat agreement?  Licensing a candy is like "owning" a DVD or Blu-Ray.  You never own any movie you buy.  You own the disc it's written on and packaging , but not the files..It's a life time license until the copyright isn't renewed which virtually never happens.

Healthy chocolate :D

Image result for chocolate edibles

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Healthy chocolate :D

Image result for chocolate edibles

lol i NEED to get me some.

• Like 1