Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Practicing Psychic Reading and Mediumship

greenearthbaby

Sorry folks, I haven't stopped reading, but I was advised I cannot post here, so I will be sending all readings by P.M. If you want a reading please P,M, me for one.

Thank you,

Be Blessed.

Greenearthbaby. This is exactly where you should be posting the readings. Right here. Not status updates. Post them here. Just like you did your message above.

• Like 1

Posted on behalf of greenearthbaby

Hello Thorvir,

Thank you for the honor of allowing me to do a reading for you. This is good practice for me, so I appreciate you giving me the chance to read for you. Please provide feedback, positive or constructive on how I'm doing.

The first thing I'm getting is that you love wood. You might possibly work with wood, and you probably know the different types of wood or can identify the different type of trees. The thought of having a cabin in the woods is a very appealing idea for you, and you might very well achieve that some day.

This connection to trees, comes from an ancient link with the Celtic peoples. You might probably have Irish or Scottish descent, or some part of your DNA remembers this.

The ancient Celts used trees for many things. They used them for the obvious things such as making wood for homes and furniture, but they also used them for things like fortune telling and healing of the body. The branches and leaves were used to read for prophecy, and the roots, bark, and leaves were used for medicines.

I also am getting the feeling that you are very interested in naturopathic forms of medicine, and there may also be an ancient link to the making of natural medicines in you personal history.You are most likely take an interest in any type of survival skill as well, knowing that first and foremost, you can trust yourself and any inclination your mind gives you. You have a yearning for scientific knowledge, and study different aspects of science when you can.

You came from a big family, but recently lost a loved one, possibly a Mother. This has occurred most possibly in the last three to four months. The reason I'm mentioning this is because I am being told that It is important for you to remember that even though your loved one has passed, their memories live on in you, and the best way you can honor them is by remembering them and the things you shared together.

Hopefully, I got some of this right. It will be interesting to know how well I did.

Thank you, Blessings to you always.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

Hello SkyRainSea.

I've put you on the list for a reading.

Blessings to you!

ChaosRose

This feels like something that should be private. 

Hello Chaos Rose,

Thank you for your feedback about keeping things private. Please remember I am PRACTICING. My though process here is that if someone wants a private reading that hopefully they will tell me.

Blessings to you!

Hello South Alabam,

Thank you for allowing me the honor of doing a reading for you. I will be doing a general reading for you, or at least that is my intent. I just received an intuitive message that there is a specific question that Is on your mind, and the answer is no. it appears the question might have to do with moving or relocating. It appears you live, or would like to live in a rural place, most likely a farm. You are ether thinking of moving to or from a farm? I'm thinking you want to move to a farm because it looks like you want to live in a place that is more private and less populated. What I'm getting at this time is that you should stay put and re-evaluate this idea in a year or two.

Now the general reading I first pool fits in to the yes or no question. It looks as though you worry that if you sell or move from your current place, that you may not get the money back that you have put into fixing your place up, and in fact you are worried about taking a loss. The best possibility in regards to getting a better value from your current place is to fix the most visibly obvious issues first, anything that catches the eye, whether it's something in the yard, or in the house itself.

The second thing is to wait for the best time in the future as far as the real estate market goes. This can't be rushed or approached with emotion, or again you will be looking at a less favorable outcome. Also don't be afraid to ask for the advice or help of others. They might be able to give you some good ideas, or they may be able to offer a specific skill to assist you.

Blessings to you!

Hello Molten,

I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to get to your reading. I'm getting back into the swing of things slowly, but surely. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of doing a reading for you. Please give feedback, positive or constructive. I'll be reading from the Tarot.

I'm getting information in regards to money and work. It looks as though you are a very skilled person and put much effort and hard work into your chosen occupation. It appears you are paid well, and you take pride in the work that you do, but on an emotional level work might be a little difficult for you lately, partially because you are not getting along with a co-worker. This person could be a manager just above you, or could be a peer, but this person is of the opposite sex. You will know who they are by the description.

This person is critical, demanding, unfriendly, a little hostile, and always in a rush. The do not ever tell you the great job that you are doing (which the cards clearly show you do a great job), and never forgets to mention that you are not doing enough. Your personality shows that you would like a little praise once in a while. If you do a good job you would like to feel appreciated, It's not getting that you are even thinking about quitting, because I see that you aren't. You have put much time and hard work into your Company, so you are staying put, which is a good choice. It looks as though you are committed to the people you serve, and others that you work with, and you are being paid well.

So how can your working relationship improve with this person? The first suggestion, even though this is sometimes difficult is to not see it as a win or lose circumstance. Survival is your reward here. It way take some practice and creative thinking, but work at establishing common ground, even if all this means is that you bring this person a yummy donut every morning (which looks like it would help this person), or getting a thank you gift of some sort maybe a paperweight for the persons desk? If there is some way you can accomplish this, then the cards show great improvement in your relationship, and a happy, joyful satisfaction for you going forward. Your a strong person so you can do this!

I hope this helps. The best of luck to you!

• Like 1

Hello Sasha_0413. I have added you to the list.

Who I have left on my list for readings in the order requested are:

SantoJos, Hollyberry, Mimi3690, CM1227, SunflowerLover, and Alston, ZZ, TooterFish, halton52place, dreams come true, Overdueleaf, kartikg, blueprin01, ursulab, freetoroam, arijanaarijana, SkyRainSea, kiddy10, jkl, and Sasha_0413.

If I have missed anyone please let me know.

Thank you again everyone for allowing me the honor of reading for you!

• Like 2

Heya, im so sorry and i know ur probably exhausted and are extremely busy with all of these all these readings but would it be ok if i could have one??? more specifically concerning my mother, again so sorry for adding burden to ur already extensive waiting list but still.

Adam

On 1/4/2017 at 8:21 PM, greenearthbaby said:

Hello South Alabam,

Thank you for allowing me the honor of doing a reading for you. I will be doing a general reading for you, or at least that is my intent. I just received an intuitive message that there is a specific question that Is on your mind, and the answer is no. it appears the question might have to do with moving or relocating. It appears you live, or would like to live in a rural place, most likely a farm. You are ether thinking of moving to or from a farm? I'm thinking you want to move to a farm because it looks like you want to live in a place that is more private and less populated. What I'm getting at this time is that you should stay put and re-evaluate this idea in a year or two.

Now the general reading I first pool fits in to the yes or no question. It looks as though you worry that if you sell or move from your current place, that you may not get the money back that you have put into fixing your place up, and in fact you are worried about taking a loss. The best possibility in regards to getting a better value from your current place is to fix the most visibly obvious issues first, anything that catches the eye, whether it's something in the yard, or in the house itself.

The second thing is to wait for the best time in the future as far as the real estate market goes. This can't be rushed or approached with emotion, or again you will be looking at a less favorable outcome. Also don't be afraid to ask for the advice or help of others. They might be able to give you some good ideas, or they may be able to offer a specific skill to assist you.

Blessings to you!

If this had been a year and a half ago, It would have been very precise. I did sell my house, and now live with my mother and older sister to help take care of the farm acreage, cows etc.. after my dad died. And I have put a lot of money into this place, to make it comfortable, repairing things, replacing things, landscaping, and generally clearing the land. I have had a bulldozer in here 3 times, that is how over grown the land was, but now it is done. We just have to burn a few dozen piled up trees and we are done with it all. My mother has left the house to me, so there wasn't a real concern of money put into the place. So overall your reading was precise to a degree, as months ago I wondered should I sell and move near them to help take care of the place? But then my dad died, and I sold all I had, and moved into the house.

Hello,

Thank you in advance. If your offer still holds please give me a reading. I would like a general reading. i am in search of the perfect job for perfect pay.

thanks Nikay

Edited by nikay

Daughter of the Nine Moons:

"Greenearthbaby. This is exactly where you should be posting the readings. Right here. Not status updates. Post them here. Just like you did your message above"

Thank you Daughter of the Nine Moons for your help! it is appreciated.

Hello Hollyberry,

Thank you for being so patient with me in regards to a reading. I do appreciate the opportunity to serve others, because it benefits them and myself as well for the purpose of spiritual development.

You had asked for a mediumship reading for your Uncle Steve who has apparently passed over. What I am getting in regards of the problem in his passing, is that he had what he thought was a temporary health problem. He didn't face how serious it had become and it got out of hand for him, and was the cause of his passing.

He is telling me that if he had this life to do over again, he would be better about expressing his feelings more often. He says he held his emotions inside of himself and didn't share his feelings like he should have with others. He would allow himself to get upset with others when he felt undermined, but looking at things now, most of the time that was not really what was most important. He let himself get sidetracked from the real important issues such as his health and some of his relationships.

He is telling me that he is glad he trusted the people he loved, and he hopes that they know that he loved them and wanted the very best for them.

He is aware that someone is now looking at his estate, or what he left for those he needed to take care of. He says his loved ones are hoping taxes don't take up too much of what is left for them.

Now for your Godfather.

He is saying that he didn't really listen to what the Doctors told him in regards to his health. He had a hard time because it was difficult for him to change long held habits with things he enjoyed.

In his personal relationships and his approach with those he loved, he said he was sometimes foolish and selfish, and he is asking for forgiveness from those he loved. He was too pushy, and he should have met conflict with patience and compassion. He did try to reverse this behavior, and he worked hard to improve on certain levels. He states he was too ruled by his emptions, and had he to live his life over again, he would have thought things out better and been slower to react. This way he didn't say things or act in ways he didn't mean.

He is also saying he would have worked less and played more, he would have laughed at himself more. He is saying he loved you and all of his family.

Hopefully this contact is helpful for you Hollyberry. Please provide feedback for me positive or constructive.

Blessings to you!

Hi, will you please be so kind to offer me a reading as well? Would you be able to make it more relationship wise, please. There is someone, named Cristian that confuses me a lot and would like to know if he feels any kinds an attraction towards me. I know he is shy so the will he do anything about it, any move.

Many,many thanks.

Hi GreenEarthBaby, it seems you have a long list of people to do a reading for, but I would dearly love a reading when you get a chance. I would like a reading on relationships, both friendships and romance. Thank you!

Thank you everyone for your patience in regards to readings. The requests in order of receipt are: SunflowerLover, Alston, ZZ, Tooterfish, hatton52place, dreamcometrue, overdueleaf, kartikg,blueprin01, ursulab, freetoroam, arijanarijana, SkyRainSea, kiddy10, jkl, sasha_0413, cheshirecat1723, nikay, perfect pay, jrd4, Mada82, and Finder Of Lost Things.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello .ZZ.

Very strangely, much of what I pulled for the reading I did for Likely Guy also mirrored the information I got for you, but you already knew that. Some additional Things that came up for you that I want to mention are; that you value your freedom with every fiber of your being, and you don't take it for granted. You are a truthful, honest individual, and also very loyal to those you love. You have a very inventive mind, and love to create things in an artistic way. You are skilled in business and understand politics, and how things work at high levels of society, but you probably don't like politicians.

You probably have Celtic blood, or maybe some day you would like to visit Scotland, or maybe Wales, or possibly even Stonehenge in England. You could also probably feel right at home in a medieval castle.You are most likely fascinated with the scientific concept of time travel, and would like to go back to the time of King Arthur if it were possible. You would probably be good with swords or fencing, and enjoy studying things such as the Knights Templars, or studying about other historic events like the crusades or Napoleon.

Hopefully I have some of this right. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of reading for you. Please provide feedback on how I did.

Best of luck to you!

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:00 PM, greenearthbaby said:

I am seeing, what I believe is a ship. Maybe you were on a ship for military service, or maybe you own a ship and like to sail. However, I think it is most likely military service, because I'm feeling what feels like Angst in regards to this situation. It's almost as if you have Post Traumatic Stress from what you had to go through.

This situation didn't always feel like it was for the better good. You would like to see social changes, and would champion that cause if given a chance. You always defend the underdog, and really do like to see justice for all peoples. this is where the other reader was going with the fact that you don't like to see people treated unfairly.

You have much wisdom that you could share with others, but you are not quite sure how you can do that. Others would be wise to listen to you, because you have learned how to turn difficulty into a growth experience. You could share your personal strength with others. You should be really proud of yourself for everything you have come through. You have a natural warriors spirit.

In regards to the post traumatic stress, you hate loud noises, and prefer a quiet environment. The only exception to loud noises would seem to be music, which is a great outlet for you. By listening to music, you can just express and be and you love the experience of that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello TooterFish,

I apologize it's taken me so long to get to your reading. I do appreciate your patience with me though. I am doing readings slowly but surely. Please provided feedback on how well I do. I am doing a mixed reading of a past life reading and current situations.

In one or more past lives, you were an Orphan without either a Mother or Father to care for you. You had much hardship, but as a result of this you grew very strong, and have an inner strength as a result of it. You also have refined internal survival skills that has assisted you in this life. You have learned to value true friends, and find comfort in the people and the pets that you have around you.

It appears that you might be a foreigner living or studying abroad, or have relocated to another country, maybe for work? You have great diplomacy skills that benefit you. This too might have come from a prior lifetime. It appears you might have lived on a tropical island in a previous existence, but often travelled by sea to trade in Europe which seems to have been close to your Island home. This island was probably Pompeii. This lifetime assisted you in developing many skills that are apparent in this lifetime such as diplomacy, leadership skills, and the love of travel. It seems however that you do not enjoy traveling by boat in this lifetime.

You also have the ability to enchant and astonish others. You have a bold and charismatic personality. You are ambitious, and a good goal setter. You have an original and unique personality, and are an innovator who loves to discover new things or forge into unknown territory.

There is however one area that you would probably improve on if you could. It seems that in some way you need a change of some sort. It might be work. It's like nothing is moving in this area and it feels as though you are stuck in a rut. This could change if you could find emotional fulfillment in your work, or a way to create.

Creativity is a very important thing as far as work goes. You have to be able to be inventive or discover new things or work can get boring for you. Something you could try as far as work goes is to buy colored pens and do a mind map, or draw pictures of your work, or what things you need to accomplish. It doesn't matter how it looks, the important thing is that you are using your creativity. You could also draw pictures or doodle at work. Any of this would probably give you more of an outlet.

Blessings to you!

Hello dreamscometrue,

I apologize it has taken me this long to get to your reading. I have less time than I would like to be able to do readings, but I need this for my spiritual development, even if it's only one per day, I make sure I am able to do at least that.

Your reading will be a general reading. Please provide feedback, positive or constructive to let me know how I' doing.

The first impression I am getting is that sometimes you wonder if in a past life, if it is possible that you could have come from another planet, or have traveled through time, because you often feel like a alien, as if you can't understand humanity in regards to the violence humanity has towards others, We see in this in the news almost daily, and yet you are a quiet gentle soul, it makes you question things like why anyone would want to have a baby in this world, or why would a person would want tp marry another person with the way men and women treat each other. Well, you have a point!

Your compassion helps to defer the tensions in the world, and you have the ability to spiritually impact others in healing ways. Some suggested classes for you would be to lean to work with energy Healing such as Reiki. Maybe start an energy circle where a group of people gather to meditate and heal the world and the beings and people in it, to heal the animals as well.

Thank you again for letting me do a reading for. I hope this helps.