Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Practicing Psychic Reading and Mediumship

greenearthbaby

I would like a general reading if you don't mind.

• Like 1

Hello greenearthbaby, may I also have a reading??  Thank you!!! :) 

"Likely Guy, you have a progressive spirit. You don't like it when things seem to be unfair. You try to see from both angles, but you're sometimes myopic.

Spiritually, speaking of which, you don't seem to care."

There greenearthbaby, I saved you some time. What else?

Hello Likely Guy, Thank you for the honor of reading for you. I will do a general reading. Please provide feedback for my enrichment, positive or constructive.

I am seeing, what I believe is a ship. Maybe you were on a ship for military service, or maybe you own a ship and like to sail. However, I think it is most likely military service, because I'm feeling what feels like Angst in regards to this situation. It's almost as if you have Post Traumatic Stress from what you had to go through.

This situation didn't always feel like it was for the better good. You would like to see social changes, and would champion that cause if given a chance. You always defend the underdog, and really do like to see justice for all peoples. this is where the other reader was going with the fact that you don't like to see people treated unfairly.

You have much wisdom that you could share with others, but you are not quite sure how you can do that. Others would be wise to listen to you, because you have learned how to turn difficulty into a growth experience. You could share your personal strength with others. You should be really proud of yourself for everything you have come through. You have a natural warriors spirit.

In regards to the post traumatic stress, you hate loud noises, and prefer a quiet environment. The only exception to loud noises would seem to be music, which is a great outlet for you. By listening to music, you can just express and be and you love the experience of that.

Anyways, the best of luck to you Likely Guy!

• Like 1

Hello again XenoFish,

it looks as though a snake was hiding behind something, but came outa nd surprised you. You tried to wack it with a stick, but it bit you, and you became quite ill from it. I am getting that the snake was some kind of Asp snake.

You apparently were treated at the hospital.

1 minute ago, greenearthbaby said:

Hello again XenoFish,

it looks as though a snake was hiding behind something, but came outa nd surprised you. You tried to wack it with a stick, but it bit you, and you became quite ill from it. I am getting that the snake was some kind of Asp snake.

You apparently were treated at the hospital.

Sorry you're completely wrong. My neighbor is the one who got freaked out by it while he was showing the green snake to us. He threw it, it landed on me. Trauma. 

Good try though.

• Like 2

I'm wondering what is being culled from posts by people by their thread posts, or by their interests listed on their profiles, and then shoe-horned into a "reading"....

• Like 1

Hello Habitat,

Thank you for the honor of allowing me to do a reading for you. I hope my reading can be of service to you. Please provide feedback whether it be positive or constructive.

You have a fascination and a love for history, and in particular the Roman/Greco Empire, or any ancient empire. You feel as though the past holds many answers for our current state of affairs in this world. There is probably a big possibility that you have visited, or would like to visit this part of the world, particularly Rome. The Roman coliseum in particular has always amazed you. When you watch movies of the Gladiators, you can almost imagine being in the crowd as they roar when a victory is won, or getting chills when the horses go by pulling the Chariot. You can almost remember being there, if that were possible.

I'm feeling that in some way you are called to teach. Perhaps you are currently a teacher, or have always wanted to teach History, or Philosophy, which you also enjoy. You have many unanswered questions regarding the afterlife, and are very broadminded as far as the possibilities. Do we Reincarnate? Who, or what is God? Why are we really here on Earth? What is humanities spiritual purpose? The possibilities are as endless as the questions.

I am feeling the Astrological influence of Scorpio for you. You are concerned with matters of life, spirituality, sexuality, and death. You are fascinated by the concept of immortality, and you really do believe that someday, Humanity will live for a very long time due to the advances in science. You believe that we can heal ourselves with the power of the mind as much as the power of medicine.

Peace and Blessings to you.

Sorry you're completely wrong. My neighbor is the one who got freaked out by it while he was showing the green snake to us. He threw it, it landed on me. Trauma. 

Good try though.

Thank You XenoFish. Hopefully I'll do better next time.

Hello Philly, thank you for allowing me to do a reading for you. I hope to be of service to you. If you could please, after the reading please provide feedback whether it be positive or constructive.

I am getting the feeling that you are clairvoyant, and seem to have a psychic barometer somehow. People close to you know this about you and trust your instincts on things. You don't really need others to clarify things in the spiritual realm for you. You seem to have the answer to any question if you allow yourself time to ponder on it. You have most likely lived many lives, or have memory in your DNA of your ancestors.

You could easily connect with deceased loved ones who have crossed over.  I'm getting that you have actually done this, and feel a connection to your Grandfather on your Fathers side. Don't doubt your ability in this way at all. Your loved ones are speaking to you. Isn't that great?

You probably have at least one Grandparent who was from Jewish ancestry, and somehow you feel connected to that part of the world. This is probably why you love Charlton Heston as an actor. You might someday be able to take a trip to Israel and feel as though you are walking through time where your ancestors might have walked.

I'm seeing that you somehow there is an issue with money. Maybe you work as an accountant, or in the Banking industry, or somehow have to handle money? I'm not feeling that you care for your boss too much. It seems that this person is too critical and negative. You want to find another job, but maybe feel like you can't because you might not find a job that pays as much as you make now. This is an option that you will have to weigh out to make the best decision.

Hopefully this reading has helped you in some way.

Blessings and light to you always.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, greenearthbaby said:

Hello Thorvir Hrothgaard,

Is your question about psychic phenomenon or would you like a reading?

My apologies, but someone tried this before several months ago and got it so hilariously wrong--twice--and then tried to change all of the "parameters" of the reading, and then started to blame some evil being that was trying to block her...and because of that, I will meet these kinds of posts and subjects with the utmost contempt.  It's not personal toward you, so keep that in mind.  However, if you want to try and read me, do so.  But I'm not imputing one single thing and whatever you come up with cannot be any iota of info garnered from my posts or from my profile.

• Like 1

Hello again Thorvir Hrothgaard,

I will gladly do a reading for you if you wish, but I will leave that decision entirely up to you. If I quote something that is from your profile please give me the benefit of the doubt and consider, that just possibly, I haven't read your profile, but have actually got some information right. Remember, this is for my spiritual development, and it is my attempt to assist others. People have free choice to believe what they want, and if they don't believe me It still doesn't change my desire, which is to assist others and to grow as a person

• Like 2

Well, Greenearthbaby, thanks for taking the trouble to delve into my case, some of it seems vaguely applicable, however, I am not much interested in the ancient Greeks or Romans, though I often wonder how degenerate a society had become when watching people fight to the death, against others, or wild animals, was regarded as entertainment.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

My apologies, but someone tried this before several months ago and got it so hilariously wrong--twice--and then tried to change all of the "parameters" of the reading, and then started to blame some evil being that was trying to block her...and because of that, I will meet these kinds of posts and subjects with the utmost contempt.  It's not personal toward you, so keep that in mind.  However, if you want to try and read me, do so.  But I'm not imputing one single thing and whatever you come up with cannot be any iota of info garnered from my posts or from my profile.

Do it for the same reason I did. For fun. We both know how these typically work out and it's at least entertaining (to me) to give'em a chance. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Do it for the same reason I did. For fun. We both know how these typically work out and it's at least entertaining (to me) to give'em a chance. 

Fine then.

Okay, give me a reading.  Anything you want to.  If it's something that can be discerned from info here on this site, then it will be disregarded.  If it's something generic and a "lucky guess", it will be disregarded.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 3

I'm also interested a lot in psychic reading. I don't practice it, but I'm just extremely interested in this topic.

I even started a blog about psychic reading. You have different forms of reading, like tarot cards, crystal balls, astrology, reading runes. It really is quite fascinating for me. 

18 hours ago, greenearthbaby said:

Hello Philly, thank you for allowing me to do a reading for you. I hope to be of service to you. If you could please, after the reading please provide feedback whether it be positive or constructive.

I am getting the feeling that you are clairvoyant, and seem to have a psychic barometer somehow. People close to you know this about you and trust your instincts on things. You don't really need others to clarify things in the spiritual realm for you. You seem to have the answer to any question if you allow yourself time to ponder on it. You have most likely lived many lives, or have memory in your DNA of your ancestors.

You could easily connect with deceased loved ones who have crossed over.  I'm getting that you have actually done this, and feel a connection to your Grandfather on your Fathers side. Don't doubt your ability in this way at all. Your loved ones are speaking to you. Isn't that great?

You probably have at least one Grandparent who was from Jewish ancestry, and somehow you feel connected to that part of the world. This is probably why you love Charlton Heston as an actor. You might someday be able to take a trip to Israel and feel as though you are walking through time where your ancestors might have walked.

I'm seeing that you somehow there is an issue with money. Maybe you work as an accountant, or in the Banking industry, or somehow have to handle money? I'm not feeling that you care for your boss too much. It seems that this person is too critical and negative. You want to find another job, but maybe feel like you can't because you might not find a job that pays as much as you make now. This is an option that you will have to weigh out to make the best decision.

Hopefully this reading has helped you in some way.

Blessings and light to you always.

Hello Greenearthbaby,

I do not know whether I am a clairvoyant or not, but other people told me the same thing. And yes, I have a grandpa from my father's side, who passed over a year ago, and we had a very deep connection with each other. I wish to dream about him to say goodbye ( were not able to see him before he passed away). 

I do know whether we have a Jewish ancestry in the family, we could, but we are not aware of it. But you are spot on something, I do like history, and I like old cities, walking through them feels like home. I assume that i would have that feeling if I go to Israel too.

Yeah, money what I am struggling right now:) and the boss is my advisor:) and yes she is negative:) 

Thank your time and energy. Very much appreciated. 

Your Welcome Philly, Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad to know I got most of the reading right. I appreciate you giving me the honor of serving you. Blessings to you always!

12 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Fine then.

Okay, give me a reading.  Anything you want to.  If it's something that can be discerned from info here on this site, then it will be disregarded.  If it's something generic and a "lucky guess", it will be disregarded.

She isn't claiming to be psychic, she is practicing. If it isnt right, don't make it fit, let her know its not right, but it costs nothing to be polite. Maybe one day you will meet someone who changes your point of view. An open mind helps people learn.

Edited by Kismit
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

but it costs nothing to be polite. 

I vividly remember an old guy who used to say that regularly, and I've rarely heard it used ever since. :tu:

On 12/5/2016 at 4:39 PM, greenearthbaby said:

"Likely Guy, you have a progressive spirit. You don't like it when things seem to be unfair. You try to see from both angles, but you're sometimes myopic.

Spiritually, speaking of which, you don't seem to care."

There greenearthbaby, I saved you some time. What else?

Hello Likely Guy, Thank you for the honor of reading for you. I will do a general reading. Please provide feedback for my enrichment, positive or constructive.

I am seeing, what I believe is a ship. Maybe you were on a ship for military service, or maybe you own a ship and like to sail. However, I think it is most likely military service, because I'm feeling what feels like Angst in regards to this situation. It's almost as if you have Post Traumatic Stress from what you had to go through.

This situation didn't always feel like it was for the better good. You would like to see social changes, and would champion that cause if given a chance. You always defend the underdog, and really do like to see justice for all peoples. this is where the other reader was going with the fact that you don't like to see people treated unfairly.

You have much wisdom that you could share with others, but you are not quite sure how you can do that. Others would be wise to listen to you, because you have learned how to turn difficulty into a growth experience. You could share your personal strength with others. You should be really proud of yourself for everything you have come through. You have a natural warriors spirit.

In regards to the post traumatic stress, you hate loud noises, and prefer a quiet environment. The only exception to loud noises would seem to be music, which is a great outlet for you. By listening to music, you can just express and be and you love the experience of that.

Anyways, the best of luck to you Likely Guy!

No, never been in the military or spent much time on a ship or a boat. That and I don't mind loud noise at all, it seems to give me a chance to 'zone out', which I enjoy.

Other than that, I think that you were fairly accurate. I appreciate your time.