Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Brandon_16

Im New Here

40 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

back to earth
On 12/9/2016 at 8:45 AM, Brandon_16 said:

Hello everybody :) im new here and I have a few abilities myself though still trying to work on controlling them, I believe I have very strong empathy and often feel others sadness and anger when in public places and even when watching TV like I have watched The Originals before and they faked the babies death but I knew it was alive because its my second time watching and I started to cry when the actors of the series were crying or maybe thats just normal?

It sounds like empathy and  yes, as you say, empathy is not a psychic phenomena.    If,  when seeing other people cry , for whatever reason - even actors -   that makes you cry  ... I would not say that it is abnormal  .  It might not be normal, in my view,  I have seen  female friends do it a bit, at movies and from tv . 

I bet if I  yawned , or faked a yawn in front of you , you would then yawn too    ;) 

As a part time actor, in the past, if I could draw a tear, make people angry or afraid .... yes !  Job well done !  

 

On 12/9/2016 at 8:45 AM, Brandon_16 said:

 

I also believe I may be clairevoyant and telepathic and maybe telekinetic because I have noticed a few times objects would randomly move when I havent tried to move them.

I think telekinesis involves  trying to move them , and then moving them ......     do you mean things just fly or slide around without you trying to do it  .....   when you are near them ... or anytime, all over  the place ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ouija ouija
11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Hold up here chicky. Some of us have been in that arena, years in that arena. You learn quickly that 99% of supposed psychic phenomenon is just confirmation bias. I know as I thought I was psychic once. 

I agree. Just because a lot of supposed psychic phenomena has a rational explanation/is the person's mind playing tricks, doesn't mean to say it all has. Equally, just because I have had genuine psychic/paranormal experiences doesn't mean to say I unquestioningly accept all claims of such that are presented in UM threads. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandon_16
12 hours ago, XenoFish said:

We have more senses than that. Google it. 

You should know what im talking about obviously the main senses and btw not everything read online is true lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandon_16
10 hours ago, back to earth said:

It sounds like empathy and  yes, as you say, empathy is not a psychic phenomena.    If,  when seeing other people cry , for whatever reason - even actors -   that makes you cry  ... I would not say that it is abnormal  .  It might not be normal, in my view,  I have seen  female friends do it a bit, at movies and from tv . 

I bet if I  yawned , or faked a yawn in front of you , you would then yawn too    ;) 

As a part time actor, in the past, if I could draw a tear, make people angry or afraid .... yes !  Job well done !  

 

I think telekinesis involves  trying to move them , and then moving them ......     do you mean things just fly or slide around without you trying to do it  .....   when you are near them ... or anytime, all over  the place ? 

When im near them or in the same room, I know you have to try to move them but cant it happen randomly sometimes especially when your not used to it I mean it happened to Prue Halliwell though thats just a Tv series lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 hour ago, Brandon_16 said:

You should know what im talking about obviously the main senses and btw not everything read online is true lol

Yeah I've read several threads on this forum about stuff that isn't true. Yet people want to believe in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandon_16
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah I've read several threads on this forum about stuff that isn't true. Yet people want to believe in it.

Well im only here to learn about the Psychic section and ghosts two things that are true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyades

Well Brandon, you are submitted to UM initiation, if you try to validate something that science has not confirmed to be authentic, you'll be met by UM skeptic members who would like you proof your saying. 

Brandon holds on to what you think you have, nobody can delete your intentions, your convictions on spiritual matter, there ain't enough spiritual people in this world of ours.

Everyone of us received by the seconds quantity of information influenced by the way we were raised, by our education, influences of our peers, programming by our Society so we fit in what they programmed for us. 

But we are also influenced by the Spiritual World, the love we give/receive, the empathy we share, your ease in pardoning, your giving without expecting return, etc., these and other traits make one a good person that will help others, society can't ask for more.

Edited by Hyades
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandon_16

You cant prove ghosts are real if not everyone can see them lol but it should be pretty damn obvious since they were once like us, They are earthbound spirits usually with unfinished business.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 hour ago, Brandon_16 said:

You cant prove ghosts are real if not everyone can see them lol but it should be pretty damn obvious since they were once like us, They are earthbound spirits usually with unfinished business.

Or they are hypnopompic, hypnagogic hallucinations, the side effect of an  electromagnetic field, or generated through suggestion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandon_16
42 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Or they are hypnopompic, hypnagogic hallucinations, the side effect of an  electromagnetic field, or generated through suggestion. 

What next? Do you have any explanations for being attacked by spirits or is that hallucinations too lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 minute ago, Brandon_16 said:

What next? Do you have any explanations for being attacked by spirits or is that hallucinations too lmao

Psychosomatic induction. Same principal that works with a phantom smell or feeling a spider crawl up your arm and there isn't one there. A mind-body thing. Of course there's always the clinical fallback, psychosis.

It's apparent that you're surface level on all this. Living on assumptions. I suggest reading the link in my signature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandon_16
4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Psychosomatic induction. Same principal that works with a phantom smell or feeling a spider crawl up your arm and there isn't one there. A mind-body thing. Of course there's always the clinical fallback, psychosis.

It's apparent that you're surface level on all this. Living on assumptions. I suggest reading the link in my signature. 

How am I living on assumptions lol I experienced all this so no its not an assumption and its not whatever you call it its a spirit attacking you, Didnt happen to me by the way like I said I havent seen a ghost in years and you usually stop seeing them when you get older, What did you think imaginery friends were lol.We had a medium in the house too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
AlaskanWolves

Brandon 16:

Ignore the skeptics and they will leave you alone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa

Welcome.  If there is an ultimate master on this site that can reveal absolute truth, it hasn't been revealed to me.  What you might find is a community of other truth seekers, some good natured and some grumpy  who are willing to share their experiences.  They may not be like yours, but you might find something helpful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CakeOrDeath

Ahh Brandon to be young and have special powers.....

This forum is a little bit different than say Above Top Secret or some of the other paranormal focused forums out there.  Two reasons, first it's been here a LONG time, if you visited years ago, a lot of us were ALOT more open to possibilities, but as the same stories/reports have been rehashed over the years, and none of them have held up to minor scrutiny, the community has naturally become more skeptical.  Second, we have a VERY diverse mix of posters and many of them (not myself sadly) are very intelligent, have worked in scientific fields or academia for years and have opened some of our eyes to basic principles like the scientific method.

Also, unlike Nessi, or Ghosts, where the believer can just say that we can't prove it's too random, with all these people diligently "training" their magic powers and boasting of their various feats, it should be rather simple to test in a controlled environment no?  If they are so mentally disciplined to be able to summon wind, create fire, move objects, surely a little group of scientists with a camera shouldn't be that big of an obstacle right?

 

Edited by CakeOrDeath
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.