Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

CIA says Putin helped Trump win

734 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

P.Nomenon

Komrade Trump, from Russia with love.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
58 minutes ago, and then said:

https://www.fastcompany.com/3066389/election-2016/just-before-trump-takes-office-obama-plans-release-of-intel-on-russian-hacking

Even if this can somehow be proved, what is the next step by the Dems?  Obama seems ready to dump a bunch of accusations on Trump about obtaining Russian help just as he's being inaugurated.  The hacking showed the ugly side of politics in general and specifically, the worst side of Podesta.  It cannot be proven that Hillary lost because of the hacking.  It cannot be proved that Trump knew anything of alleged plans by Putin but that won't matter.  

Oh look, evidence of fraud.   Hey I know, let's pretend Jill Stein is the flimsy one. 

 

Quote

Let's inflame the snowflakes and let the riots begin again.  

After Jan 20th Mattis and the other Generals will scare them and they'll all go home.   If not, Donald Trump will take care of them very, very quickly.  

Then he'll go wife swap with Bashar al Assad while he bombs the hell out of ISIS with Putin. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkHunter
30 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Oh look, evidence of fraud.   Hey I know, let's pretend Jill Stein is the flimsy one. 

 

After Jan 20th Mattis and the other Generals will scare them and they'll all go home.   If not, Donald Trump will take care of them very, very quickly.  

Then he'll go wife swap with Bashar al Assad while he bombs the hell out of ISIS with Putin. 

Hacking and releasing emails along with spreading fake news stories is not election fraud.  For the Russians to have done election fraud they would of had to of hacked the electronic voting machines or sent secret agents to stuff ballot boxes, there is absolutely no evidence of either being done by Russia.

Assuming the Russians were responsible for the hacking and releasing of the emails along with creating false news stories that is interference but not fraud.  Going around and claiming everything as fraud despite being factually wrong is also dangerous as it undermines the legitimacy of the election and devalues what election fraud means. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Putin is still smitten with Melania ... she still has his ears if not his eyes and uhmmmm .... other bits ...

~

ETA : I just thought : maybe its Ivanka ... now wouldn't that be a coup ?

Putin ... a future Trump son in law ... :lol:

~

Edited by third_eye
idiotic humor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

It's scary how quick whole countries can be turned into enemies if it fits with the propaganda. 

Wonder just how far they will go to avoid their own personal responsibility as to why they lost the election? Then again, I think they are just setting it up to crush any outside opinion the next time they need to shove the narrative down our throats. Russia? My God these people think we're dumb.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
3 hours ago, Yamato said:

Oh look, evidence of fraud.   Hey I know, let's pretend Jill Stein is the flimsy one. 

 

 

Im looking Yam, where is it? Did you even open the link? 0bama plans to release the info, he hasn't yet. Bet its gonna look pretty similar to when he blamed the Syrian government for using chemical weapons. Or like when Bush showed us all the infamous mobile nuclear truck of terror. All brought to us by the CIA. I hope it comes with a dramatization film, showing a Putin look a like behind a computer laughing like a maniac. Maybe have Assange pouring them coffee in the background, also laughing manically. Maybe throw some infowars posters all over the walls as well. The one's where Hillary is dressed up like the joker. Good stuff.

When did you instantly start believing US propaganda, before its even put out no less?

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly

Ok, so let's say Russia was the one who hacked Clinton's illegal poorly secured email server and then gave said emails to WikiLeaks. This doesn't prove Trump was 'in on it' or that Russia somehow influenced everyone to vote for Trump. The tape of Trump talking about 'kiss and grab the P word' was made public in order to discredit him as well, didn't make everyone vote for Clinton either. It just doesn't work that way, shoveling dirt isn't sufficient to sway an election as most voters have more personal issues (jobs, economy, healthcare, security) on their minds when they enter the voting booth.

IMO this is just more of the same stuff the losing side is using to attempt to inflame the situation. Frankly, it boggles my mind that anyone would desire civil unrest and riots.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

Thinking about it, I guess in a way its kinda good they are blaming Russia, and not anyone in the US. God knows how 0bama likes to punish whistle blowers.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.ZZ.

Not that I believe it, but so what if they did?

The emails revealed the unseemly underbelly of the DNC and Podesta. How is exposing the truth "influencing" the election?

Hey, the Dems should just look into the mirror for their historic loss and quit playing the blame game.

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A rather obscure Bassoon

The Liberals are swallowing this guff, they are making themselves and America a complete laughing stock.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danielost
5 hours ago, Yamato said:

Oh look, evidence of fraud.   Hey I know, let's pretend Jill Stein is the flimsy one. 

 

After Jan 20th Mattis and the other Generals will scare them and they'll all go home.   If not, Donald Trump will take care of them very, very quickly.  

Then he'll go wife swap with Bashar al Assad while he bombs the hell out of ISIS with Putin. 

i already posted proof of freud in fact the mayor of new york is going to jail for it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danielost

right now thw cia is owned by obama, which means it is owned by clinton.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyades

Democrats need a scapegoat, hacking courses are all over the Web, anybody with a bit of knowlege, knowhow would of easily hacked unprotected Hillary server, but hey!, the establishment is still running the show, so relentless tries to find something to hold on against Trump election, what an interesting time!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thorvir

/facepalm

Having the most electoral votes, by a wide margin, helped Trump win.

The desperation of the left continues unabated....

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grandpa Greenman

Well if they want to nail Trump on this they best hurry, because once he is in he is going to be in control of the CIA and any evidence is going to hit the cyber shredder.  

 

Looked up the source for this article, it was Reuters.

 http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-cyber-russia-idUSKBN13Z05B

Edited by Grandpa Greenman
add the link to Reuters
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
3 hours ago, Lilly said:

Ok, so let's say Russia was the one who hacked Clinton's illegal poorly secured email server and then gave said emails to WikiLeaks. This doesn't prove Trump was 'in on it' or that Russia somehow influenced everyone to vote for Trump. The tape of Trump talking about 'kiss and grab the P word' was made public in order to discredit him as well, didn't make everyone vote for Clinton either. It just doesn't work that way, shoveling dirt isn't sufficient to sway an election as most voters have more personal issues (jobs, economy, healthcare, security) on their minds when they enter the voting booth.

IMO this is just more of the same stuff the losing side is using to attempt to inflame the situation. Frankly, it boggles my mind that anyone would desire civil unrest and riots.

Except we have Trump on TV asking him to do it. Then he did it. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
2 hours ago, -ZZ- said:

Not that I believe it, but so what if they did?

The emails revealed the unseemly underbelly of the DNC and Podesta. How is exposing the truth "influencing" the election?

Hey, the Dems should just look into the mirror for their historic loss and quit playing the blame game.

 

How about the "unseemliness" of knowing Russia was rigging the election back in September, and saying oh no...we don't want the public to know it...because it benefits our side. But wait...here is some crap about more emails (although they're just duplicates)...days before the election. And that's not a bipartisan attack. 

The Republicans effectively allowed espionage to wreck havoc on the election because it benefited them. 

And every working stiff got conned. It's Government Sachs, folks. The people he has put in want to privatize everything (translation: profits for them and crap for you), do away with minimum wage, strip whatever consumer and worker protections we have left, gut education, and rape the environment until there is no clean water left (except for those who can afford it). I wonder how many "dead peasants" we'll see. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
6 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Hacking and releasing emails along with spreading fake news stories is not election fraud.  For the Russians to have done election fraud they would of had to of hacked the electronic voting machines or sent secret agents to stuff ballot boxes, there is absolutely no evidence of either being done by Russia.

Assuming the Russians were responsible for the hacking and releasing of the emails along with creating false news stories that is interference but not fraud.  Going around and claiming everything as fraud despite being factually wrong is also dangerous as it undermines the legitimacy of the election and devalues what election fraud means. 

 

This is my take as well.  I don't think having our elections tainted by external actors is a good thing.  I'm just not sure, considering the means by which it was done, what the hell we can DO about it.  Hacking seems to be a ubiquitous and mushrooming threat and no one knows who will be next for the blade.  I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Hillary has people attempting it NOW so that Trump can be hamstrung in some way.  The point isn't that hacking is good, or even acceptable, it's that until we can stop it, it is a fact of life and assigning motives might be possible to do, but assigning blame takes PROOF.  Our president seems not to worry about that, though.  He seems willing to stoke actual violence with this revelation.  Trump won the election.  Trump WILL be the next president.  If actual proof were to surface of conspiracy between he and a foreign leader to somehow illegally accomplish this then he should be impeached and removed.  LEGALLY.  

If the Electoral College system is deemed to be somehow unjust or too archaic then it should be removed and replaced LEGALLY.  We have mechanisms in our founding documents to do these things.  We seem to be slipping toward what the founding fathers feared most, rule by mob.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
32 minutes ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

Well if they want to nail Trump on this they best hurry, because once he is in he is going to be in control of the CIA and any evidence is going to hit the cyber shredder.  

 

Looked up the source for this article, it was Reuters.

 http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-cyber-russia-idUSKBN13Z05B

 

The president is supposed to appoint leaders for these alphabet agencies, not control the work of the agencies.  IF that is what's common now then it would seem to indict Obama and the Dems even more.  Even if we give the CIA benefit of doubt and say they are correct here, an accusation of this magnitude needs evidence, publicly disseminated, to support it.  

BTW, if you know of a means of "shredding" ANYTHING in the cyber realm, patent it quick!  You'd be a gozillionaire overnight ;)  Hillary would've given you a few hundred million for one not too long ago  :w00t:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
37 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Except we have Trump on TV asking him to do it. Then he did it. 

The "it" in question was for HER emails.  The frustration that led to him making the silly remark was felt by everyone in the country that was being slow rolled by a Democrat administration that wouldn't respect a law, even if it bit them in their backside.  The Left has "progressed" from hysteria to outright flirting with anarchy.  Mind, what you ask for.  It's bound to bring some unintended "repercussions and consequences".  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stardrive
41 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

How about the "unseemliness" of knowing Russia was rigging the election back in September, and saying oh no...we don't want the public to know it...because it benefits our side. But wait...here is some crap about more emails (although they're just duplicates)...days before the election. And that's not a bipartisan attack. 

The Republicans effectively allowed espionage to wreck havoc on the election because it benefited them. 

And very working stiff got conned. It's Government Sachs, folks. The people he has put in want to privatize everything (translation: profits for them and crap for you), do away with minimum wage, strip whatever consumer and worker protections we have left, gut education, and rape the environment until there is no clean water left (except for those who can afford it). I wonder how many "dead peasants" we'll see. 

The fear card has already been played to death. Get over it and move on.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
13 minutes ago, and then said:

The "it" in question was for HER emails.  The frustration that led to him making the silly remark was felt by everyone in the country that was being slow rolled by a Democrat administration that wouldn't respect a law, even if it bit them in their backside.  The Left has "progressed" from hysteria to outright flirting with anarchy.  Mind, what you ask for.  It's bound to bring some unintended "repercussions and consequences".  

If Republicans actually cared how people treat classified information, then they wouldn't be supporting Trump who once proposed David Betrayus for Secretary of State. By even considering him and not having a massive outcry from the right...it just shows how partisan people are about this subject. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
4 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

The fear card has already been played to death. Get over it and move on.

All you have to do is look at the people he has put in place and what they support. The handwriting is on the wall. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.