Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA says Putin helped Trump win

and-then

11 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

If Republicans actually cared how people treat classified information, then they wouldn't be supporting Trump who once proposed David Betrayus for Secretary of State. By even considering him and not having a massive outcry from the right...it just shows how partisan people are about this subject. 

:w00t: Wait, wait, REALLY?  You REALLY want to bring up Petraeus' crime of mishandling classified documents?  He did what a LOT of middle-aged, not so moral men do, he let an organ other than his brain do his thinking for him.  He was humiliated nationally for it and also fined and his career ended.  What your candidate did FAR outweighs any other breaches short of intentional espionage.

CR it's done.  Trump won.  He will be POTUS for 4 years.  Stop embarrassing yourself.

ETA - I don't agree with a lot of what you share here but I still respect you and that last bit wasn't a jab, it was a plea.

Edited by and then
clarification
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, and then said:

:w00t: Wait, wait, REALLY?  You REALLY want to bring up Petraeus' crime of mishandling classified documents?  He did what a LOT of middle-aged, not so moral men do, he let an organ other than his brain do his thinking for him.  He was humiliated nationally for it and also fined and his career ended.  What your candidate did FAR outweighs any other breaches short of intentional espionage.

CR it's done.  Trump won.  He will be POTUS for 4 years.  Stop embarrassing yourself.

Your partisanship is glaring.

The stench of corruption and "pay to play" off your president elect is staggering, but no one cares. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

The stench of corruption and "pay to play" off your president elect is staggering, but no one cares.

Wait...so Trump gets to inherit not just the White House, but all of the Democrat crimes as well?

I did not know that until just this moment.  I can't wait to hear Trump's explanation for how that stain appeared on the blue dress...

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

How about the "unseemliness" of knowing Russia was rigging the election back in September, and saying oh no...we don't want the public to know it...because it benefits our side. But wait...here is some crap about more emails (although they're just duplicates)...days before the election. And that's not a bipartisan attack. 

The Republicans effectively allowed espionage to wreck havoc on the election because it benefited them. 

And very working stiff got conned. It's Government Sachs, folks. The people he has put in want to privatize everything (translation: profits for them and crap for you), do away with minimum wage, strip whatever consumer and worker protections we have left, gut education, and rape the environment until there is no clean water left (except for those who can afford it). I wonder how many "dead peasants" we'll see. 

My message about hackings fake news and international politicians and Russia is that it's really not about Putnim although he's a player. 

It's all about the Goldman Sachs elite players involved in international schemes for their own wealth and worldwide political influence!  Russia needs money and has intelligence to reveal leaks and send  propaganda to influence elections in other countries.  Who better for the Sachs people to use as part of their orchestration to obtain top political positions and increase personal wealth of the elite of Goldman Sachs and those who would make deals with them out of greed and power?  

These were the real  instigators and planners of US economy crisis that were not prosecuted, because of their influences in international politics and legal time limitations to the regulators. 

Their power plays go on to work dominance and ultimate control for their good old boys club of financiers taking part in other government agencies to gain more influence, power and money for themselves. It's sad and funny that some people believe in the conspiracy theories of an Illuminati, but if anyone could portray the powers and influence of something like that, itis the Goldman Sachs elitists and their partners in crimes against the working class and their investments in their portfolios or pensions. They are involved in most large corporations and political influences of buying laws that are to their own advantage and power. 

Trump is a good example of their powers, since he brought them into his cabinet posts. He may say they are successful business leaders and that they will work for the US, but they got their riches and success from the immortality of gaining money at the cost of the middle class and governmental bailouts. 

Insiders of Goldman Sachs and those interns of corporation acquisitions made privy to some of their plans know they are the true danger to the world, not Putmin. 

If I remember correctly it was a thing refered to as the Nova Tech model of CEOs to get world domination through politics and finance. 

Know thy enemy,  not their pawns in their games.

• Like 2

shouldn't usa be thankful to Russia for exposing Clinton? btw liberals were the one who accused Cia of false information on wmd in Iraq. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kartikg said:

shouldn't usa be thankful to Russia for exposing Clinton? btw liberals were the one who accused Cia of false information on wmd in Iraq. 

All agencies have good cops and bad cops. Some information gathered  is incomplete at certain points in time, some is provable evidence. 

It is important to take the provable into account. Don't disregard the information of all the good cops because there have been bad cops in an agency who may have given misleading statements.

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Wait...so Trump gets to inherit not just the White House, but all of the Democrat crimes as well?

I did not know that until just this moment.  I can't wait to hear Trump's explanation for how that stain appeared on the blue dress...

He actually gets to commit the crimes he accused her of. 

As for the stain...are you claiming your president elect is sexually moral? Maybe he can explain why Epstein has so many of his private numbers since he "hardly knows the guy."

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kartikg said:

And you guys still stand by it in large numbers. 

Just because CheneyHalliburton wanted to make the big bucks, it doesn't mean that the CIA can never have actual intelligence that is reliable again. From what I hear, Cheney isn't there anymore.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

All you have to do is look at the people he has put in place and what they support. The handwriting is on the wall. 

Then be afraid, be very afraid, I'm certainly not going to interfere with your choice to be scared to death. Just remember, like 0bamacare and Marxism, it all looks and sounds great....... on paper, just like the gloom and doom you preach.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

Then be afraid, be very afraid, I'm certainly not going to interfere with your choice to be scared to death. Just remember, like 0bamacare and Marxism, it all looks and sounds great....... on paper, just like the gloom and doom you preach.

Unless you're part of the 1%...and I doubt you are...you should also be concerned. Especially, since he continues to do the exact opposite of supporting the average working Joe. 

Trump: "Buy American, Hire American!" 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjk3or0k-rQAhVnwVQKHZl_DkgQFggpMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fnews%2F309053-trump-will-again-hire-foreign-workers-to-staff-private-resort-in-florida&usg=AFQjCNHTww3whCawFrR6X4N5yfAiNM6_mg&sig2=P-xIm3SObb3mN-yFk7lDew

Edited by ChaosRose

Yes the sky is falling but I have an umbrella you can borrow. More liberal media bs....... man oh man, they just can't shoot themselves in the foot enough these days.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, and then said:

Even if this can somehow be proved, what is the next step by the Dems?  

Hold that thought. Is the next move by Democrats an effort to save our country from foreign intervention while the Republicans cheer it on because their guy won?  I don't think so!  You can assume it is a political ploy that really has no useful end game.  If the facts prove it to be true then it is far larger than some petty political parties that are both out of date.  Some America haters would say it is poetic justice because we have interfered in foreign elections ourselves.  Do you believe that?

If it comes to a confrontation, will it be a foreign power standing with one political party against the other?   Then America will fall.   We all better look beyond the political acrimony and realize that both political parties have more interest in the survival of an independent United States than either China or Russia.

Is it real or not?  We need to find out and not allow the onion or breitbart to make that decision for us.

49 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

Yes the sky is falling but I have an umbrella you can borrow. More liberal media bs....... man oh man, they just can't shoot themselves in the foot enough these days.

In your face actual pay to play, but no one cares.

It’s not unusual for top presidential donors and bundlers to land plum assignments after an election.

But longtime watchers of money in politics cannot recall any president in recent history who has filled a Cabinet with so many major donors.

“In the past, they were a little hidden – they were sent overseas to be ambassadors,” said David Donnelly, president of Every Voice, an advocacy group that seeks to reduce the influence of wealthy donors on politics. “In this administration, they are going to be front and center making policy.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjsyNb-nurQAhVhyFQKHQBDAUEQFggjMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.denverpost.com%2F2016%2F12%2F09%2Fdonors-trump-appointees-campaign-party%2F&usg=AFQjCNHz1ol8YSiTqDsIZglVgX1tK718tw&sig2=omvPdn_2pAHDSv0KExn4fA

One single appointee – WWE co-founder Linda McMahon – contributed $7.5 million to back his White House run before Trump selected her to run the Small Business Administration this week.

(In addition, she donated $5 million to his "foundation," which is not a charity.)

Yeah, like the US never attempted to interfer in another country's election, including Russia's. :rolleyes:

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Except we have Trump on TV asking him to do it. Then he did it. 

That's not what happened and you know it.

Your side presented a candidate with 30 years of baggage and a screeching, unlikable tone. Your side supported a 2-time loser and are grasping at straws.

You lost CR, time to move on.

• Like 7

Something I read that resonates quite well considering the issues as it stands ...

" So Donald Trump has won ... but fear not, it is America that is lost ... "

~

4 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

That's not what happened and you know it.

Your side presented a candidate with 30 years of baggage and a screeching, unlikable tone. Your side supported a 2-time loser and are grasping at straws.

You lost CR, time to move on.

Personally Im all for anyone, from a individual to a government who is willing to expose these creeps for what we have long suspected them of being. What I find amazing is how the hacker gets more attention then what was exposed.

• Like 3

What, exactly, might be Putin's interest in having hackers swing the election?

Could anyone explain what the benefit to Putin might be?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pallidin said:

More time with Melania ... or Teas Parties with Ivanka ... :yes:

~

2 minutes ago, pallidin said:

The sanctions and stuff going on in the Ukraine, the stuff going on with ISIS and Syria, etc.  all pop to mind.  For the more conspiracy minded theorists- there is the chance that Putin might have dirt on Trump and will be using him as a puppet.

10 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Hacking and releasing emails along with spreading fake news stories is not election fraud.  For the Russians to have done election fraud they would of had to of hacked the electronic voting machines or sent secret agents to stuff ballot boxes, there is absolutely no evidence of either being done by Russia.

Assuming the Russians were responsible for the hacking and releasing of the emails along with creating false news stories that is interference but not fraud.  Going around and claiming everything as fraud despite being factually wrong is also dangerous as it undermines the legitimacy of the election and devalues what election fraud means. 

Unless, they actually did it, but in a legal way! 

What if Putin's secret plan since 1999 was to send to US flocks of undercover/sleeping agents, building up to a point where they could actually infuence the vote? 

Once they reached the designated number, they just needed their puppet running for precidency. It didn't even matter for which party, just the one with a less defined/strong candidate to run against. 

It took him 17 years, but he made it! 

U0F0vK4.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Well I could certainly see why Putin would want Trump over Hillary. She basically told them she was going to strike them economically, and militarily for hacking emails. Plus now it's much less likely the globalist plan of surrounding and constantly demonizing Russia will continue 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Well I could certainly see why Putin would want Trump over Hillary. She basically told them she was going to strike them economically, and militarily for hacking emails. Plus now it's much less likely the globalist plan of surrounding and constantly demonizing Russia will continue 

Russia creates its own demons.  However, Shrillary planned to make things worse.  I am sure they are quite relieved that she isn't in power and never will be.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Russia creates its own demons.  However, Shrillary planned to make things worse.  I am sure they are quite relieved that she isn't in power and never will be.

But, with that posted, on the flip side, I'm also sure Russia isn't happy that the US just might have strong leadership now which won't stand by and let Russia get away with their **** anymore.

• Like 1