Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA says Putin helped Trump win

and-then

Just now, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Russia creates its own demons.  However, Shrillary planned to make things worse.  I am sure they are quite relieved that she isn't in power and never will be.

Exactly. I never thought I'd see the day where I like Russia's government more so then my own. We share a common enemy, that's about as far as this relationship between Russia and the American people go. 

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Exactly. I never thought I'd see the day where I like Russia's government more so then my own.

Well, I wouldn't choose Russia over Obama.  Obama may be a terrible POTUS, but he's our POTUS darn it.  However, I do have a bit more respect for a Putin than I do an Obama.  Intentions aside, at least Putin has had the balls to do what he wants and knew exactly what he could get away with.  All Obama has done is drawn imaginary red lines in the sand, and done nothing when people stepped over them.

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

We share a common enemy, that's about as far as this relationship between Russia and the American people go. 

Yes, we do share a common enemy, and we should work together to defeat that enemy.  But I know that Russia isn't an ally to the US, and does not have our best intentions in mind (and I don't expect them to), nor the intentions of those nations that Russia borders, it seems.  Putin is a land-grabbing opportunist, and understood exactly what he could get a way with.  Kudos to him for that, but things are different now (hopefully).  Time for Russia to place nice with their neighbors and focus on that common enemy.

Well without derailing the thread, I'll just say I disagree with the propaganda that this administration puts forth in regards to Putin. We have been a million times worse then Russia in basically every accusation we have thrown at them. Very much including hacking, spying, and undermining the will of foreign governments. 

Heck Obama lectured the UK just before brexit on how they needed to tow the globalist line. He's been trying to oust Assad for no apparent reason, hiring terrorist to do it no less. Spending our money to train and fund the whole thing. Let's not even get into the mess he created in Libya. Our government has no room what's so ever to demonize Russia for anything 

• Like 2

I just don't see any benefit for Russia to have Trump elected.

In fact, Hillary is so "la,la,la..." that her presidency would have been much more favorable to the Russians.

Not doubting that there was Russian hacking, but I do doubt that it was in any way from Putin or his government.

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

In your face actual pay to play, but no one cares.

And here's a little something in your face. Enjoy. Have a nice day!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

The wikileaks emails had already been released by that time.

Repeat after me:

President Donald J. Trump

• Like 6

Oh yeah that's right, we can't hack her emails, we have to ask the Russians to do that LOL  And the hits just keep coming folks.

• Like 3

Why didn't the CIA come out with this during the election, instead of after? 

2 hours ago, -ZZ- said:

Repeat after me:

President Donald J. Trump

Some people just don't get it, just can't accept it, can they?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Why didn't the CIA come out with this during the election, instead of after?

I have a suspicion it's one sneaky method at a attempt to get back at Putin and his lackys, payback in other words, to continue to demonize him, so as to convince the warhawks in congress and some certain military individuals in the Trump Admin (not to mention Romney if he is brought on board) to keep on having conflicts with Putin/Russia in the future.

More seeds of distrust is the name of the game because the warhawks are not going to let this pass, no matter what Trump sayz. 

• Like 3

If so, I have someone new to add to my Christmas card list. What's Putin's address? I'd like to send him a gift card to Outback Steakhouse as a way of saying thanks for keeping a crazy and hateful woman out of the White House. It looks like our progressive friends are rethinking their views on Joe McCarthy now since it suits them.

• Like 2

Rather ironic--not to mention hypocritical--a government that has fomented disastrous  revolts and loudly called for regime change while meddling in the internal affairs of other countries, should cry foul when someone does it to them.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, and then said:

https://www.fastcompany.com/3066389/election-2016/just-before-trump-takes-office-obama-plans-release-of-intel-on-russian-hacking

Even if this can somehow be proved, what is the next step by the Dems?  Obama seems ready to dump a bunch of accusations on Trump about obtaining Russian help just as he's being inaugurated.  The hacking showed the ugly side of politics in general and specifically, the worst side of Podesta.  It cannot be proven that Hillary lost because of the hacking.  It cannot be proved that Trump knew anything of alleged plans by Putin but that won't matter.  Let's inflame the snowflakes and let the riots begin again.  

It can`nt be helped if the Russians did do that. Evidently they liked Trump more then they did Hillary.

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Personally Im all for anyone, from a individual to a government who is willing to expose these creeps for what we have long suspected them of being. What I find amazing is how the hacker gets more attention then what was exposed.

It's sleight of hand. They try to hide the messages by attacking the messengers, and truth is an afterthought. It's as if they think that people are brainwashed or stupid enough to think that the truth is nonexistent if it's brought to light by alleged nefarious sources. It's an underhanded way to attempt to shift the focus in order to protect the guilty.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Purifier said:

I have a suspicion it's one sneaky method at a attempt to get back at Putin and his lackys, payback in other words, to continue to demonize him, so as to convince the warhawks in congress and some certain military individuals in the Trump Admin (not to mention Romney if he is brought on board) to keep on having conflicts with Putin/Russia in the future.

More seeds of distrust is the name of the game because the warhawks are not going to let this pass, no matter what Trump sayz. 

Your last sentence is on the money. In fact, Graham and McCain are apoplectic. How I wish that these dangerous neocons would retire already! Evidently, the prospect of peace is horrifying to them

• Like 2

Mrs. Clinton never had any kind of a plan for thi Country. Her plan was Obama again. Clinton rallies were trash Trump rallies. She had no economic policies, wanted open borders, and continue the division in this Country. 

Yes, the emails showed the lying, collusion, and the corruption of Mrs. Clinton and the left, but she lost because she offered no plan for this Country. Hell, she wanted to basically do away with the Country (open borders, ignore the Constitution). 

She lost because of multiple problems. A lot of people that voted for Obama, black and white turned and voted for Trump (I know they racist, right) because she had no plan of her own.

The liberals need to realize the majority of the country (outside the big cities) wanted a change from the last 8 years. That would not have happened with Mrs. Clinton. It would have only gotten WORSE.

• Like 5

I'll have to go with the goose/gander rule here. Did we not try to interfere in Netanyahu's election in Israel? And let's say Russia did influence the election, Trump would have to have been aware of it to be guilty of any collusion. Secondly, I think it is possible that Hillary might have re-insituted the Cold War with Russia or worse, a nuclear war, with all her rhetoric, whereas Trump said he thought it could work with Putin. That's what Trump does, he negotiates for everything, and negotiations are preferable to all out war with a potential adversary. I would guess Putin preferred that also, if only for his own reasons. 

Lastly, I believe almost nothing that comes out of the mouth pieces of the current Administration, the main stream media, Obama and/or Hillary. They have a track record. 

• Like 3

This election was straight down the middle Republican vs Democrat. It was a Republican slap in the face telling Crooked Hillary "no."
I seriously doubt Putin helped in any way to sway a mind from Democratic, to Republican vote. Minds were already made up, at least that is my opinion.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Your last sentence is on the money. In fact, Graham and McCain are apoplectic. How I wish that these dangerous neocons would retire already! Evidently, the prospect of peace is horrifying to them

I know, right?! It doesn't matter who sits in the oval office, as long as there are warhawks in congress and corporate warlords who thirst for making more money off of war, it will be business as usual. We'll never get away from sticking our noses in foreign conflicts.

Got to get rid of the warhawks in congress too, or it will continue to be the same ol' same ol', time and time again, no matter who is President. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I disagree with the propaganda that this administration puts forth in regards to Putin. We have been a million times worse then Russia in basically every accusation we have thrown at them. Very much including hacking, spying, and undermining the will of foreign governments. 

Heck Obama lectured the UK just before brexit on how they needed to tow the globalist line. He's been trying to oust Assad for no apparent reason, hiring terrorist to do it no less. Spending our money to train and fund the whole thing. Let's not even get into the mess he created in Libya. Our government has no room what's so ever to demonize Russia for anything 

Obama and everyone else, minus a couple of weirdos from back in the day like us.

If Trump invites Bashar Assad to the White House for dinner, Bash will be one of the good guys instantaneously in the minds of pretty much every supporter here.  A chemical reaction as fast as if they saw the light open up in the heavens. 

That's what determines the good guys from the bad guys, now more than ever:  The arbitrary subjective opinions of leaders, combined with peoples' blind faith in those leaders.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

But I know that Russia isn't an ally to the US, and does not have our best intentions in mind

I think you meant "best interests".   And in that case, neither do our allies in the Middle East. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Purifier said:

So use Russia's interference to force Trump and the hawks to prove that they're not in Putin's pocket by being confrontational with Russia. Even though Russia did continuously interfere in the election its just not right to say that they pushed Trump into office cause it was the American people that voted him in... and the hatred for Hillary Clinton extends beyond just the average voter... they like Clintons policies just not Clinton, cause if it didn't then the CIA and even the FBI wouldn't have played politics.  One to influence the vote and the other to manipulate the outcome. 

Edited by Captain Risky

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

America is no different than other empires that have come before it. War builds and maintains empires. War is what America does best, so no real surprises.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

America is no different than other empires that have come before it. War builds and maintains empires. War is what America does best, so no real surprises.

Well, it's what we *did* best. We've been in a quagmire overseas since the false testimony took us there. We've been in the Middle East longer than the Civil War and World War II. Yet, some politicians long to make a bad situation worse.

• Like 2

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

Well, it's what we *did* best. We've been in a quagmire overseas since the false testimony took us there. We've been in the Middle East longer than the Civil War and World War II. Yet, some politicians long to make a bad situation worse.

Recently i read somewhere (unrelated to what we are discussing), that the best way to predict the future is to change the present. So maybe to those that control such things, in the grand scheme of things - everything is going well. Like you i can't see it. I'm inclined to believe that the Middle East is an American culster*****. 

• Like 1