Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA says Putin helped Trump win

and-then

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Exactly. I never thought I'd see the day where I like Russia's government more so then my own. We share a common enemy, that's about as far as this relationship between Russia and the American people go. 

I think Putin and the inner circle that rules Russia is exactly what Russia needs. Its not democracy but its stable and fair. May be not the best for American hegemony. But there are bigger threats, like you have pointed out that can make the two allies. But who'd have thought that the producer of the apprentice would embrace real politik so enthusiastically while the seasoned veteran politicians like Clinton and Co are stuck in the 70"s.

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 2

The pay-to-play accusations are farcical. What that wealthy crowd contributed to Trump was nothing more than chump-change to them. This is what helped Trump win.   https://youtu.be/zJlhg1ynz-k

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

I think Putin and the inner circle that rules Russia is exactly what Russia needs. Its not democracy but its stable and fair. May be not the best for American hegemony. But there are bigger threats, like you have pointed out that can make the two allies. But who'd have thought that the producer of the apprentice would embrace real politik so enthusiastically while the seasoned veteran politicians like Clinton and Co are stuck in the 70"s.

the most chilling part of the election campaigning was Clinton warmongering against Russia -
I suppose it was deflection to try and take the sting out of the WikiLeaks releases but IMO it just
made her look even worse - and very dangerous ...... who in their right mind would want the US
and Russia to move towards serious conflict !

I do believe Clinton's warmongering words played a part in helping Trump win   - - but what the hell the celebrities
and so called 'progressives' were playing at, supporting naked aggression towards Russia and potential
future war, heaven only knows - aren't they supposed to be Peaceniks and into world peace - and into whistleblowing
stuff like Wikileaks --- they have turned all that on it's head and got lost in peer pressure and group think.. :unsure:

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Stardrive said:

Oh yeah that's right, we can't hack her emails, we have to ask the Russians to do that LOL  And the hits just keep coming folks.

and wasn't it supposed to be quite easy to hack them for anyone into that kind of thing as they were going through
insecure channels on her phone --- and then 'found their way' onto the top aid, Huma Abedin / Weiner  computer -

which would have been another avenue of possible hacking -

It literally could have been anyone (with computer skills) who sent them to WikiLeaks and might even have been a rogue CIA agent ..
or a disgruntled Bernie Sanders supporter -- ^_^

Edited by bee
spelling -- it's rogue not rouge :)
  • Like 3

anyway --- 'CIA says Putin helped Trump win' ....

fake main stream news and fake Intelligence --- we are used to all that c-r-a-p by now and getting more and more immune to it - 

Edited by bee
to add a couple of words
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

It's a kleptocracy.  America will be one next month.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

America is no different than other empires that have come before it. War builds and maintains empires. War is what America does best, so no real surprises.

I agree with the observation even though I don't like our world to be so hooked on war -

empires rise and fall - expand then stretch resources eventually imploding -
(and weaken from within with power struggles and corruption)

at the moment the Islamic Empire is building and spreading and one day it could become globally dominant if non muslim countries
don't take an honest look at the obvious long term direction 'things' are going in - 

that Empire too would fall over time  -- and so it goes on

*puts crystal ball away*......:)

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

Somehow I am not surprised to see you posting a pro-Russian bit of disinformation.

I'd call it more ---- pro-common sense - 

you might approve of the fake main stream media news and fake Intelligence churned out on a regular basis --
AND do your bit to spread it - but it's all a bit transparent to me - 

• Like 2

"Trump said in an interview with Time magazine, which named him 2016’s "Person of the Year," that he doesn’t believe Russia interfered with the election and thinks intelligence agency conclusions may have been politically motivated.

Trump’s statements drew a strong rebuke from Rep. Adam Schiff, D-California, who called his comments "enormously damaging to the country" and to intelligence officials."

O.K maybe there is intelligence that shows that Russia did interfere with the U.S election. So Trump would be wrong in that regard. He has been like a guard dog, attacked from all sides, yet still stands. He has every reason to be skeptical, and refuses to let his guard down.

But on the other hand, whose emails were not on a classified server, and were most of the source of Russia's interference?

And I believe this shows that after decades of online communications, we are seriously lacking, as a nation.

• Like 2

I personally think that everyone should calm down and see what comes out of this.

Quiet frankly I'm sick and bloody tired of all the BS...when it comes to this weird election. It was bizarre from the get go....especially with the two dumb azz'z of candidates that were chosen. Surely to god Russia has better things to do...than to worry about sabotaging the bloody US election ??

No offence to the US of A.........but truly....you are becoming a joke to the rest of the free world. I still see this d/head and clown... as a comedian and a lack lustre personality than ran a very boring reality TV show.

IMO...the guy didn't really want to become the POTUS.....he just wanted to WIN..... (there IS a big difference)

I personally don't give a b***** anymore what Trump does......he can blow up the damn world for all I care (which is likely).

The man is an egotistical bloody LUNATIC in my opinion....but hey! who cares what a gal from down under thinks ?  ( chucks birdie)..

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Trump was nothing more than chump.

That I agree with.

18 minutes ago, Astra. said:

[...]

Quiet frankly I'm sick and bloody tired of all the BS...[...]

May not be BS as you think. Having in mind massive cyberattacks on Estonian governmental servers in 2007 (during "Bronze soldier" events), and cyberattacks on Georgian governmental servers in 2008 (during Russkie military campaign against Georgia), Russkie meddling with US elections ain't far fetched. After all, Russian parliament (Duma) quite loudly applauded Trump's win.

31 minutes ago, Astra. said:

IMO...the guy didn't really want to become the POTUS.....he just wanted to WIN..... (there IS a big difference)

This. He wanted the glory and attention, not the responsibility. He has no idea of the work ahead of him. I bet he secretly hopes he gets impeached so he can cry foul and return to living comfily in NY.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

May not be BS as you think. Having in mind massive cyberattacks on Estonian governmental servers in 2007 (during "Bronze soldier" events), and cyberattacks on Georgian governmental servers in 2008 (during Russkie military campaign against Georgia), Russkie meddling with US elections ain't far fetched.

Where is the absolute proof ? ..any links ?....convert me :)

After all, Russian parliament (Duma) quite loudly applauded Trump's win.

I know the Russian's did. I actually like Putin.....(one of the few things that I agree with Trump on) at least Putin is strong (in a quiet way) ...doesn't make a fuss like the US does with all of the bells and whistles...ugh!! 

You don't think that Putin hasn't worked out yet that Trump is an idiot ? 

Edited by Astra.

From where I stand most of this stuff is just politically based.

Clinton had a insecure server that was hacked and the inside workings of her campaign were exposed. Clinton also put in tons of money (nearly double that of Trump) and had a huge political machine fueling her campaign (and most of the media backing her as well). Clinton still lost, she lost because the Democratic party has gone so far left as to appeal to only one demographic. Look at the election results map and it becomes quite evident that the urban centers on the coasts went strong for Clinton. The rest of the country did not.

Trump realized that the 'fly over' part of the country was suffering from the policies the liberal left had instituted. Clinton lost because open borders, poor trade agreements, high taxes on business, high cost of Obama care, globalization, rampant immigration etc. is not good for a large portion of the country. Trump jumped on this and despite him being a lewd/crude/rude NY businessman he was able to campaign in a manner that gave him the electoral votes needed to win. Now the US has a conservative President Elect and the liberal left is throwing a tissy fit. This behavior is not very becoming but I suspect it will continue. If Trump manages to improve the economy and turn around the downslide we've been experiencing this may subside but I doubt it will stop.

Just to clarify, I don't think the hacking (by Russia or anyone else) is what actually motivated the voters. No, IMO people vote based on things far more personal to their lives.

Edited by Lilly
clarification
  • Like 8

44 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Where is the absolute proof ? ..any links ?....convert me :)

[...]

Absolute proof?  Where is absolute proof Putin isn't pedophile?:rolleyes:

As for cyber attacks, here yea go: Estonia, Georgia (and links therein).

44 minutes ago, Astra. said:

[...]

I know the Russian's did. I actually like Putin.....[...]

I always wondered, why women do like thugs... Thats just beyond me...

Sure as hell, whole bunch liked Hitler...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, xDominiel said:

This. He wanted the glory and attention, not the responsibility. He has no idea of the work ahead of him. I bet he secretly hopes he gets impeached so he can cry foul and return to living comfily in NY.

Honestly - I feel sorry for his wife. She is basically a shy woman.....(not pompous) that's why he relies on his daughter Ivanka to take a lead roll. Although...I feel she now needs to take a step back in the public eye (Like what real man takes his kids to work?) 

Lets face it....Donald can always get her opinion over the dinner table...when it comes to leading a country and the free world....(does she know much about that?) I wonder :D

I saw the other night that Donald said 'his sons' love the out doors.....what did he mean ?

Shooting wild life ?....jeepers what big brave men..:rolleyes:

hunt30n_13_web.jpg

Boy!... how proud does that little hunter wimp look ?

images_78.jpg

Killing a beautiful leopard?

qnoi_Qm_Tl.jpg

Cutting the tail off an elephant ?????

Wow!....what such big brave fellows .....:td:

33 minutes ago, xDominiel said:

What a load of ...beep beep :) 

My opinion is that Trump is rough around the edges sometimes but is genuine and authentic and wants to do his best for America - 
I'm sure he is aware of the work ahead and if he is given the chance and support will deliver -

People seem to be addicted to insulting the man - what's that all about..?   

He isn't a pollitically correct parrot and I applaud him for not just spouting anti Russia stuff like Clinton -
Hopefully he will be able to pull the brakes on the insane path towards serious conflict with Russia that Clinton etc
seemed to be going on - 

I said this somewhere else - but the more I saw of Clinton the less I liked her and the more I saw of Trump the more
I liked him -

• Like 5

1 hour ago, xDominiel said:

Well yes...he will probably get bored....as he is a billionaire... after all....(you know, been there done that)..and becoming President of the United States....well, ya know he thought he'd give it a try lol....(nothing to lose)...also he doesn't like being told what to do...so he'll no doubt 'FIRE' some of his cabinet blah! blah!.......so heads will eventually roll.

I think he'll hang out tho - for when it's time to use the 'football'.

The impression that I have....is that he can't wait to blow something (country up) :tu:

The guy is an idiot....and a dangerous one as far as I'm concerned (but hey! give the dude a chance) *cough*..

24 minutes ago, bee said:

People seem to be addicted to insulting the man - what's that all about..?   

I luv you Bee....and I appreciate your sound view, your humour, and intelligent outlook and logic on things.

But in the case of Donald Trump I simply don't agree.

However....if he proves himself to be the right choice for his country and the world at large....I will be the first to apologise if I am mistaken concerning his ability to take responsible government.  

I'll check back in four years :tu:

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

Absolute proof?  Where is absolute proof Putin isn't pedophile?:rolleyes: 

First time I heard that one.

As for cyber attacks, here yea go: Estonia, Georgia (and links therein). 

Well that was years ago....it was a different election this time around (and that's saying something)....

I always wondered, why women do like thugs... Thats just beyond me...

I don't feel that Putin is a thug per'se........I feel he is a man of having a quite intelligence, takes his time, and strikes when he sees fit.

Sure as hell, whole bunch liked Hitler...

I don't regard him as being like Hitler at all....what a ridiculous comparison.

52 minutes ago, Astra. said:

First time I heard that one.

[...]

As per Litvinenko (murdered later)

[...]

Well that was years ago....it was a different election this time around (and that's saying something)....

[...]

Times different, behavior the same. 

[...]

I don't feel that Putin is a thug per'se........I feel he is a man of having a quite intelligence, takes his time, and strikes when he sees fit.

[...]

His "intelligence" turned best friend and ally (Ukraine) into arch enemy. Rrright... Some intelligence...

[...]

I don't regard him as being like Hitler at all....what a ridiculous comparison.

More similarities than differences. Both created fascist states. Putin loves to cite Russian fascist I.A. Ilyin. Putin's Putler's speech after Crimean annexation is almost word for word that of Hitler's after Sudetes (Sudetenland) annexation. Putin's lapdogs beating and killing opposition folks...

1432792495_1.jpg

PS I had quite laugh today, when I've read that about 800 people are being thrown from their homes in Crimea where they lived happily under Ukraine. You wanted Russia? You've got it!

4 hours ago, South Alabam said:

"Trump said in an interview with Time magazine, which named him 2016’s "Person of the Year," that he doesn’t believe Russia interfered with the election and thinks intelligence agency conclusions may have been politically motivated.

Trump’s statements drew a strong rebuke from Rep. Adam Schiff, D-California, who called his comments "enormously damaging to the country" and to intelligence officials."

That big D beside Schiff's name makes his opinion of Trump utterly irrelevant.

4 hours ago, South Alabam said:

O.K maybe there is intelligence that shows that Russia did interfere with the U.S election. So Trump would be wrong in that regard. He has been like a guard dog, attacked from all sides, yet still stands. He has every reason to be skeptical, and refuses to let his guard down.

Good for him.  These attacks are only going to increase as the left becomes more and more desperate.  And as they become more and more desperate, the happier I get to see them exposing themselves for the fools they are.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Astra. said:

I luv you Bee....and I appreciate your sound view, your humour, and intelligent outlook and logic on things.

But in the case of Donald Trump I simply don't agree.

However....if he proves himself to be the right choice for his country and the world at large....I will be the first to apologise if I am mistaken concerning his ability to take responsible government.  

I'll check back in four years :tu:

bolded ----- yeah I noticed .. :) 

• Like 2