Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA says Putin helped Trump win

and-then

19 hours ago, Lilly said:

Whoa...this is something I hadn't even considered...and it's really quite a compelling hypothesis.

thanks for the feedback, Lilly - much appreciated - :tu:

6 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Well, the way I see it is this: Since it is U.S Intelligence making the claim, they won't provide any proof citing national security as to how they gained the intelligence. Which is a perfect cover if you want to BS people.

It's a worrying development for the USA that the CIA are trying to sabotage Trumps win and undermine the office
of President -

• Like 5

Beats me how the Australian govt donating money to the Clinton Foundation has not become a major news story here. The fact that it is now discontinued, suggests it wasn't for philanthropic purposes.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Maybe Hillary has an NSA problem.

ETA - Tatetopa hi, I know your post I quoted was  to ChaosRose, I just wanted to say that I doubt she would have wanted to burn anything down if Hillary won. I also doubt that Rose  would have cared who swayed the vote for Hillary  if Hillary had won.

hi Ella --- the hilarious thing about Tatetopa's post replying to ChaosRose was that it was me who they quoted
but somehow they put chaos's name on the quote - it made me laugh out loud :D

so it was me who should have been the target of the pious little lecture but Tatetopa got the quote all messed up - lol
and didn't even notice that I'm not American -

and don't worry I'm not ready to burn down the Capital - no matter what happens -  ;)

Edited by bee
spelling
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Why was Hillary Clinton permitted to be in the presidential election?

Not saying that Hillary is without fault but I genuinely can't see how you can compare the two situations. I mean Hillary's dirty laundry was aired... shouldn't Trumps also been subjected to the same media scrutiny ?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bee said:

It's a worrying development for the USA that the CIA are trying to sabotage Trumps win and undermine the office
of President -

You must be joking, right! I like Trump and what he stands for BUT seriously... Clinton was savaged by the FBI, CIA and the media.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

You must be joking, right! I like Trump and what he stands for BUT seriously... Clinton was savaged by the FBI, CIA and the media.  

no I'm not joking :)

now is now

the CIA accusations (without  evidence?) - must be designed to try and influence the Electoral Colleges -
even maybe to try to drag up some law so that the election can be nullified -

perhaps the globalists want a civil war if they can't have the Clinton Presidency..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bee said:

no I'm not joking :)

now is now

the CIA accusations (without  evidence?) - must be designed to try and influence the Electoral Colleges -
even maybe to try to drag up some law so that the election can be nullified -

perhaps the globalists want a civil war if they can't have the Clinton Presidency..

Everyone he has appointed to his cabinet is pro-russian. The nominee for Sec of State is Putin's bestie. What more proof could you possibly want? You already know that i agree with Trump's new Russia policy but i does't mean I'm blind to the truth. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Not saying that Hillary is without fault but I genuinely can't see how you can compare the two situations. I mean Hillary's dirty laundry was aired... shouldn't Trumps also been subjected to the same media scrutiny ?

Didn't you see the video where Trump (thinking it was a private conversation) told that Billy Bush guy how he liked to 'kiss and grab the 'P' word'? The majority of the media couldn't stand Trump.  According to most of the mainstream media Trump's a racist/sexist/bigot not even qualified to be dog catcher let alone President. Didn't you ever see that show "The View" or watch CNN? Hell, members of the media gave the debate questions (ahead of time) to Donna Brazil for goodness sakes!

Trump was most certainly subjected to media scrutiny...very negative media scrutiny.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

You do realize that if Shrillary had one, but lost the popular vote, Frank wouldn't be b****ing and whining at all, and would be hailing the system here as the best in the world.

Yeah, you would not hear a single word about it from the left. But if it was the other way around, the right would be raising hell also. I know I would be. Even though I know the system we have inplace is the correct way. 

I guess I'm saying I understand their upset, but they need to except it and move on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

I mean Hillary's dirty laundry was aired...  

Yes, in which the woman had brought upon herself by staying in politics for far to long, whilst also taking advantage of abusing her power etc....

It just goes to show that anyone is disposable...even the seemingly 'untouchable' Clinton's.

shouldn't Trumps also been subjected to the same media scrutiny ?

Well from what I have seen and heard from the media - he was receiving plenty of scrutiny before he won the election.

But since he has now become president-elect...many of his 'previous' short comings and insults seem to have fallen by the wayside...and would rather be conveniently forgotten by many.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0  

The way I see it....the people would have voted for Roger Rabbit himself.... rather than endure more of Hillary Clinton and ilk.

At the end of the day....the people simply lost trust with her and the Obama admin....hence Trump well and truly placed in the drivers seat.

Anyway's - some darn interesting years ahead to say the least.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Habitat said:

Beats me how the Australian govt donating money to the Clinton Foundation has not become a major news story here. The fact that it is now discontinued, suggests it wasn't for philanthropic purposes.

That's typical of our government.....hush thing up....don't make waves...it'll be right mate...and all that crap.

• Like 1

A Users Guide for GOP Voters, now in just two easy steps!

Step 1: Complain about Leftists for eight years. 

Step 2: Make friends with Communists!  

29851.jpg?ts=1407467680

Who'd let eight years of L vs R politiking interrupt a massive oil deal with Exxon for one minute?    

Sure Fox News you can be friends with Putin too, right after you get kicked in the face for years of stoopid **** talk.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bee said:

hi Ella --- the hilarious thing about Tatetopa's post replying to ChaosRose was that it was me who they quoted
but somehow they put chaos's name on the quote - it made me laugh out loud :D

so it was me who should have been the target of the pious little lecture but Tatetopa got the quote all messed up - lol
and didn't even notice that I'm not American -

and don't worry I'm not ready to burn down the Capital - no matter what happens -  ;)

hi bee.:st

I was wondering what he saw in her that made him say that. LOL That's funny! you made me laugh! thanks bee for clearing that up.

You don't have to mention that you wouldn't do those things because we know you wouldn't do those things, so he's mistaken for seeing it that way.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

don't you think you need to look over this again? you must of overlooked something.

• Like 2

Everyone he has appointed to his cabinet is pro-russian. The nominee for Sec of State is Putin's bestie. What more proof could you possibly want? You already know that i agree with Trump's new Russia policy but i does't mean I'm blind to the truth. ;)

LOL the first comment 

When capitalism hit the Red Army

• Like 1

Hillary was not savaged by the FBI, she willfully broke the law regarding the proper storage and transmission of classified information and most likely broke the laws regarding public corruption, something she will hopefully be prosecuted for when a lawful Dept. of Justice is stood up.  Since when is it improper to inform the voting public that one of the candidates is under investigation for two separate felonies?   

• Like 7

The scapegoating of Russia is now so widespread, Dirty Wars author and investigative journalist Jeremy Scahill took to The Intercept to call the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) on its bluff.

In the article, “Obama Must Declassify Evidence Of Russian Hacking,” Scahill and Jon Schwartz called out U.S. intelligence agencies for their record of deceit, asserting that the American people are not going to simply “take their word for it.”

U.S. intelligence agencies have repeatedly demonstrated that they regularly both lie and get things horribly wrong,” the article argues. But when it comes to the CIA’s case against Russia’s alleged interference with the latest U.S. presidential elections, it’s impossible to claim the hearsay is based on facts if evidence is not made available to support the agency’s claims.

Nevertheless, Scahill and Schwartz argue, it’s possible that Russia may have pulled some strings. But even if the Kremlin had its reasons and acted on them, America is the country with the long history of election meddling — not Russia.

Take Hillary Clinton’s comments on the Palestinian elections, for instance. A leaked audio recording from 2006 revealed then-senator Clinton advocated doing “something to determine who was going to win” in Palestine’s elections. And yet here she is, hoping to use the “Russia did it” talking point to give censorship a boost. The CIA has its own history of meddling in foreign elections.

In order to give Barack Obama’s administration that extra push to release any “proof” the CIA has that the 2016 U.S. elections were “rigged,” the Intercept’s duo encouraged feds or whistleblowers to use the publication’s secure drop link, where a “patriotic whistleblower” within the U.S. intelligence community may drop the leak that proves Russia is behind President-elect Donald Trump’s win. “[W]e will verify its legitimacy and publish it,”

More here

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Astra. said:

The way I see it....the people would have voted for Roger Rabbit himself.... rather than endure more of Hillary Clinton and ilk.

Yeah what we saw in her was at least another four years of Obama continuation transfered over to her, with a elitist attitude about it. And the way they screwed over Sanders was the first sign of it. Even a lot of Dems got sick of her and said; forget her, voting for Trump. She was the worse candidate the DNC put out to run for them. A big mistake on their part. Just imagine if they hadn't screwed over Sanders and he beat her in the primaries. Things might have been a lot different now. But nope! They picked the worst of the worst and so most of country held their noses and voted Trump. Man that backfired on the the DNC.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Purifier said:

Yeah what we saw in her was at least another four years of Obama continuation transfered over to her, with a elitist attitude about it. And the way they screwed over Sanders was the first sign of it. Even a lot of Dems got sick of her and said; forget her, voting for Trump. She was the worse candidate the DNC put out to run for them. A big mistake on their part. Just imagine if they hadn't screwed over Sanders and he beat her in the primaries. Things might have been a lot different now. But nope! They picked the worst of the worst and so most of country held their noses and voted Trump. Man that backfired on the the DNC.

And it appears they're not willing to learn from their mistakes.  Good, actually.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

And it appears they're not willing to learn from their mistakes.  Good, actually.

Yeah I know what you mean. They keep blaming everything else, except the main reason - their poor choice for a running candidate, they can't seem to figure that out. They're not even listening to the voting Dems as to why they even voted for Trump. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Everyone he has appointed to his cabinet is pro-russian. 

how? as in not wanting to start ww3 with russia? add about 300 million of Americans to that list.

• Like 4

This could get interesting: The S.O.S. Of Georgia has found evidence of cyber-tampering by Homeland Security. Perhaps a few Clinton loyalists are behind the alleged Russia cyber-attacks.

"The first one happened on Feb. 2, the day after Georgia’s voter registration deadline. The next one took place just days before the SEC primary. Another occurred in May, the day before the general primary, and then two more took place in November, the day before and the day of the presidential election." 

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/georgia/georgia-secretary-of-state-says-cyberattacks-linked-back-to-dhs/475707667

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 2