Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA says Putin helped Trump win

and-then

32 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Sounds about where I am.  The tweets are a great way to talk directly to the people, bypassing the negative filter that is the MSM but he pulls the trigger too quickly too often IMHO. 

Yep.  He would be well served to have a person approve his tweets before they go out.   

17 minutes ago, Myles said:

Yep.  He would be well served to have a person approve his tweets before they go out.   

or just put it down for an hour and come back as ask himself "Should I send this?"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

or just put it down for an hour and come back as ask himself "Should I send this?"

His lack of self control with regards to twitter is hopefully not an indicator of how he will govern.

5 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

His lack of self control with regards to twitter is hopefully not an indicator of how he will govern.

He's as free to use twitter for exactly what he's using it for just like anyone else.  There is no "lack of self-control".  It's an outlet that get's his words out on.  Obviously, he can't rely on most news sources this day and age.  Just look at CNN.  The Trump is a loud-mouth egotistical narcissist when it suits him.  By all other accounts, he's a shrewd businessman that knows what the hell he's doing.  If he wants to rant on twitter like everyone else, then he's got that right to.  It may or may not have anything to do with the way he governs, we'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

occupy_democrats_if_trump_gets_this_upse

Come on, Takei hasn't been relevant since the late 60s.  He's not the kind of person  you want to quote as your opinion, that's just embarrassing.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

Many of his tweets are extremely slanted or outright lies.

Which ones, specifically?

Sure, except Trump does not use facts or evidence...

And what specific examples of this can you supply for us?

Like calling women fat pigs,

He didn't call women fat pigs.  You are lying.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

He's as free to use twitter for exactly what he's using it for just like anyone else.  There is no "lack of self-control".  It's an outlet that get's his words out on.  Obviously, he can't rely on most news sources this day and age.  Just look at CNN.  The Trump is a loud-mouth egotistical narcissist when it suits him.  By all other accounts, he's a shrewd businessman that knows what the hell he's doing.  If he wants to rant on twitter like everyone else, then he's got that right to.  It may or may not have anything to do with the way he governs, we'll just have to wait and see.

While I agree, it would be nice for him to have someone screen them before they go public.    I like that he says what he feels, but sometimes that is not all good.  

2 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

Trump will do whatever he deems necessary when it suits HIM. We have entrusted him to now do whatever he deems necessary to suit US, the citizens of the United States of America. We will just have to wait and see if he continues to serve himself above all else or if he actually will serve the people and put his own self interests second.

The only thing we have to go on is his past behavior, which is not very encouraging. This is a man who has claimed global warming is a hoax perpetuated by China, claimed that the president of the US is illegitimate because he was not born in the US, has called the US election rigged, invited a foreign government to hack a political opponent, proudly talks about using bankruptcy as a business tool to avoid paying parties he owed money to, dodged the draft and avoided the vietnam war using his families wealth and private schools to get deferments.

This is not an honorable man.

Just now, Myles said:

While I agree, it would be nice for him to have someone screen them before they go public.    I like that he says what he feels, but sometimes that is not all good.  

Sure, there's nothing wrong with that, especially after his inauguration when he should be too busy to post on twitter too often.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Trump will do whatever he deems necessary when it suits HIM.

And your proof that is what, exactly?

We have entrusted him to now do whatever he deems necessary to suit US, the citizens of the United States of America. We will just have to wait and see if he continues to serve himself above all else or if he actually will serve the people and put his own self interests second.

Yeah, we will have to wait and see.  So, are you going to actually wait and see or are you going to keep attacking him?

The only thing we have to go on is his past behavior, which is not very encouraging.

And what behavior is that?  He's a celebrity as well, he's entitled to act as he wants to.  When it comes to business and managing things, he's done very well with that.

This is a man who has claimed global warming is a hoax perpetuated by China, claimed that the president of the US is illegitimate because he was not born in the US, has called the US election rigged, invited a foreign government to hack a political opponent, proudly talks about using bankruptcy as a business tool to avoid paying parties he owed money to, dodged the draft and avoided the vietnam war using his families wealth and private schools to get deferments.

Global warming isn't a hoax perpetuated by China, it's one perpetuated by the left.  And the election was and is rigged in favor of the left; luckily, it didn't help them this time.  But as for the rest of it, lets see your specific sources and links for each claim you just made that support these things, and don't cherry pick your data.  Note that I'm not saying your wrong (though it wouldn't be surprising coming from you), but I'd just like to see you step up and provide every single ounce of data you can to back up your claims.  Multiple sources for each, in fact.

That's in the eye of the beholder, and since your eye is biased against him, your opinion is nothing but that, and easily brushed aside as irrelevant.

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

Which ones, specifically?

"An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud. "

" This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy! "

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive"

"The @nytimes states today that DJT believes ‘more countries should acquire nuclear weapons.’ How dishonest are they. I never said this!"

"Twitter, Google and Facebook are burying the FBI criminal investigation of Clinton. Very dishonest media!" 

"14 percent of noncitizens are registered to vote."  

"I did not support the war in Iraq … The record shows that I’m right."

"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy."

"In the history of Republican primaries, I’ve gotten the most votes in the history of the Republican party."

"ISIS is making millions of dollars a week selling Libyan oil."

"My numbers are better right now than Ronald Reagan's numbers were with Jimmy Carter."

The Trump Winery near Charlottesville, Va. is the "largest winery on the East Coast."

"We (Trump University) have an ‘A’ from the Better Business Bureau."  

"I never once asked that (Megyn Kelly) be removed" as a debate moderator.

"The birther movement was started by Hillary Clinton in 2008. She was all in!"  

Under President Barack Obama, income levels and unemployment numbers "are worse now than just about ever" for African-Americans.

All of the above statements/tweets Trump made are false, and there are many more.

11 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

And your proof that is what, exactly?

Yeah, we will have to wait and see.  So, are you going to actually wait and see or are you going to keep attacking him?

And what behavior is that?  He's a celebrity as well, he's entitled to act as he wants to.  When it comes to business and managing things, he's done very well with that.

Global warming isn't a hoax perpetuated by China, it's one perpetuated by the left.  And the election was and is rigged in favor of the left; luckily, it didn't help them this time.  But as for the rest of it, lets see your specific sources and links for each claim you just made that support these things, and don't cherry pick your data.  Note that I'm not saying your wrong (though it wouldn't be surprising coming from you), but I'd just like to see you step up and provide every single ounce of data you can to back up your claims.  Multiple sources for each, in fact.

That's in the eye of the beholder, and since your eye is biased against him, your opinion is nothing but that, and easily brushed aside as irrelevant.

All you need to do is read up on Trumps past and study his past behaviors. You don't even need to try very hard as he did not try to hide it.

I am going to keep attacking him for as long as he gives me reasons to attack him. I will be the first one to sing him praises if he does do great things for our country but so far he has only earned my disrespect for how he chose to run his campaign and how he has conducted himself publicly.

If you honestly think Global warming is a hoax in any way then you are truly lost.

Prove that the election was rigged in favor of the left, I have not seen any evidence of that. If anything gerrymandering has given some small advantage to the right.

1 hour ago, Einsteinium said:

Trump will do whatever he deems necessary when it suits HIM. We have entrusted him to now do whatever he deems necessary to suit US, the citizens of the United States of America. We will just have to wait and see if he continues to serve himself above all else or if he actually will serve the people and put his own self interests second.

The only thing we have to go on is his past behavior, which is not very encouraging. This is a man who has claimed global warming is a hoax perpetuated by China, claimed that the president of the US is illegitimate because he was not born in the US, has called the US election rigged, invited a foreign government to hack a political opponent, proudly talks about using bankruptcy as a business tool to avoid paying parties he owed money to, dodged the draft and avoided the vietnam war using his families wealth and private schools to get deferments.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?   Are you seriously speaking about honor and then, by default, offering Hillary as a better president-elect than Trump?  She has been in office and since day one has been dodging one scandal after another and if not pardoned by Obama will most likely be indicted in the very near future for public corruption.  Seriously? 

BTW,

1. The only president of Vietnam age who has served in the last 20 years was Bush

2.  Challenging a scientific theory is not dishonorable.

3.  The political opponent was hacked LONG before he invited  Putin to publish her formerly subpoenaed data that she had "Wiped, like with a rag?"  You need to stop telling this lie as you have been called on it numerous times.   He didn't know that alleged child molester Podesta had been hacked because his password was "password". 

4.  Bankruptcy is a tool that many businesses use to restructure debt, you need to educate yourself on business law.  It allows a company to pay off its debt without dissolving the business.

5.  If you are going to punish Trump for avoidin  'nam then you better start a LOOOOONNNGG list buddy and while you are at it, why don't you tell us about your tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, assuming you are of that age before you start throwing stones. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?   Are you seriously speaking about honor and then, by default, offering Hillary as a better president-elect than Trump?  She has been in office and since day one has been dodging one scandal after another and if not pardoned by Obama will most likely be indicted in the very near future for public corruption.  Seriously? 

BTW,

1. The only president of Vietnam age who has served in the last 20 years was Bush

2.  Challenging a scientific theory is not dishonorable.

3.  The political opponent was hacked LONG before he invited  Putin to publish her formerly subpoenaed data that she had "Wiped, like with a rag?"  You need to stop telling this lie as you have been called on it numerous times.   He didn't know that alleged child molester Podesta had been hacked because his password was "password". 

4.  Bankruptcy is a tool that many businesses use to restructure debt, you need to educate yourself on business law.  It allows a company to pay off its debt without dissolving the business.

5.  If you are going to punish Trump for avoidin  'nam then you better start a LOOOOONNNGG list buddy and while you are at it, why don't you tell us about your tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, assuming you are of that age before you start throwing stones. 

Why do you keep bringing up Hillary? She lost! Time to move the discussion forward for crying out loud.

1. What is your point?

2. But inventing a lie blaming the Chinese for creating a non-existent 'hoax' IS dishonorable.

3. The fact that he publicly called on the Russian govt. to hack Hillary is dishonorable, irregardless of when or if any hacking took place.

4. Bankruptcy used to be a shameful thing to be avoided and only used as a last resort. Trump uses it whenever he is able to, for the purpose of avoiding paying people his business owes money to and not necessarily to save his business from dying. 

5. I merely am bringing up that he avoided nam like thousands of other people at the time. However, the fact that he said he does not think John McCain is a war hero because he was captured when he himself avoided serving is dishonorable.

Just now, Einsteinium said:

1. What is your point?

2. But inventing a lie blaming the Chinese for creating a non-existent 'hoax' IS dishonorable.

3. The fact that he publicly called on the Russian govt. to hack Hillary is dishonorable, irregardless of when or if any hacking took place.

4. Bankruptcy used to be a shameful thing to be avoided and only used as a last resort. Trump uses it whenever he is able to, for the purpose of avoiding paying people his business owes money to and not necessarily to save his business from dying. 

5. I merely am bringing up that he avoided nam like thousands of other people at the time. However, the fact that he said he does not think John McCain is a war hero because he was captured when he himself avoided serving is dishonorable.

is '''''dishonorable'''' today's buzz word --- :w00t:

• Like 2

All you need to do is read up on Trumps past and study his past behaviors. You don't even need to try very hard as he did not try to hide it.

Right, he's not fake...  there isn't two sides to him.  What you see is what you get - and it's a whole hellava lot better than that POS Lie-lary!!  That's what is absolutely freaking the establishment out...  and the reason he was elected.  He's done so much more as Preseident-elect than Obuma has done in his eight years.

I am going to keep attacking him for as long as he gives me reasons to attack him. I will be the first one to sing him praises if he does do great things for our country but so far he has only earned my disrespect for how he chose to run his campaign and how he has conducted himself publicly.

You won't be "the first one to sing him praises if he does do great things", because I will - you'll at least be second.  However, it seems to me that you are buying what the liberal MSM is selling.  How exactly did he offend you?

If you honestly think Global warming is a hoax in any way then you are truly lost.

So if someone disagrees with you they are lost?  Well, perhaps you are the one who is lost.

Prove that the election was rigged in favor of the left, I have not seen any evidence of that. If anything gerrymandering has given some small advantage to the right.

Detroit, for starters.  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/14/report-evidence-of-detroit-voter-fraud-too-many-votes-in-37-of-precincts/

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

lincoln.jpg

This was back when the republican party was the liberal party and the democrats were the conservative party.

The thing is, you're making the claims, not me, so I don't have to do a damned thing.  Don't be intellectually lazy.  You posted some links, most are not accurate, but at least you tried.

I am going to keep attacking him for as long as he gives me reasons to attack him.

Translation: "I am (Einsteinium) going to keep whinging and b****ing about Trump until he finally does something that's worth whinging and b****ing about."

I will be the first one to sing him praises if he does do great things for our country but so far he has only earned my disrespect for how he chose to run his campaign and how he has conducted himself publicly.

I am highly doubtful that you will.

And you are too naive and uninformed to question the agenda behind it.

Don't worry, your posts have proven you "lost" some time ago.

All elections are rigged in favor of the left, not just this one.  That's not something I need to dig up, that's just plain common sense.

You're not doing a very good job pretending to be informed on the subject of Trump.

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Why do you keep bringing up Hillary? She lost! Time to move the discussion forward for crying out loud.

Then stop bringing her up.

1. What is your point?

Wow.  Just wow.  That's a nice little fantasy world you live in.

I certain now you're not interested in discussion, just posting whatever anti-Trump tripe you can think of, regardless of whether it is the truth or not, and the attention it brings you.

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Right, he's not fake...  there isn't two sides to him.  What you see is what you get - and it's a whole hellava lot better than that POS Lie-lary!!  That's what is absolutely freaking the establishment out...  and the reason he was elected.  He's done so much more as Preseident-elect than Obuma has done in his eight years.

You won't be "the first one to sing him praises if he does do great things", because I will - you'll at least be second.  However, it seems to me that you are buying what the liberal MSM is selling.  How exactly did he offend you?

So if someone disagrees with you they are lost?  Well, perhaps you are the one who is lost.

Detroit, for starters.  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/14/report-evidence-of-detroit-voter-fraud-too-many-votes-in-37-of-precincts/

If someone thinks global warming is a hoax they are lost it has nothing to do with disagreeing with me personally. There are mountains of evidence that supports global warming and for it to be a hoax would require that the entire scientific establishment be all in on a massive international conspiracy involving foreign governments, universities, and private companies, it just is not realistically possible.

Trump won Michigan, and that article only makes a case for voter fraud, it does not mention in any way who those alleged fraudulent voters voted for. For all we know it could have been Trump!

Just looking at his tweets makes me feel disgust. I don't have to filter him through the MSM to be disgusted by him. I just have to read or hear some of the things he has done and said!

If someone thinks global warming is a hoax they are lost it has nothing to do with disagreeing with me personally. There are mountains of evidence that supports global warming and for it to be a hoax would require that the entire scientific establishment be all in on a massive international conspiracy involving foreign governments, universities, and private companies, it just is not realistically possible.

If you want to be taken seriously (and I don't think anything can fix that now), you should refer to Climate Change and drop the global warming shtick.  It's a bit embarrassing in this day and age.  Climate change is real, it happens, and it could be happening right now--welcome to the Earth.  Global warming is a money-fleecing hoax intending to strip money from tax payers and big business in order to fill the coffers of the left.

None of which have anything actually to do with the lie that the Russians helped Trump win the election.  He won the election because....he won the election and defeated his opponent.

Trump won Michigan, and that article only makes a case for voter fraud, it does not mention in any way who those alleged fraudulent voters voted for. For all we know it could have been Trump!

I'm sure you think it was Trump.  :wacko:

Just looking at his tweets makes me feel disgust.

So, none of us, and very few other people, actually care if you're disgusted or not.  In fact, the more disgust you feel over it, the more he should do it.

I don't have to filter him through the MSM to be disgusted by him.

No, you've made that clear already.  Your bias and bigotry toward him is clearly apparent.

I just have to read or hear some of the things he has done and said!

Filtered through all your other sources, no doubt. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what your point is now, this incessant whinging about Trump.  None of it is relevant and little to any of it is actually founded in facts.  But, hey, carry on.  The part where I care what you post out of hatred is done now.

• Like 1