Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

CIA says Putin helped Trump win

734 posts in this topic

Einsteinium
11 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

The thing is, you're making the claims, not me, so I don't have to do a damned thing.  Don't be intellectually lazy.  You posted some links, most are not accurate, but at least you tried.

Translation: "I am (Einsteinium) going to keep whinging and b****ing about Trump until he finally does something that's worth whinging and b****ing about."

I am highly doubtful that you will.

And you are too naive and uninformed to question the agenda behind it.

Don't worry, your posts have proven you "lost" some time ago.

All elections are rigged in favor of the left, not just this one.  That's not something I need to dig up, that's just plain common sense.

You're not doing a very good job pretending to be informed on the subject of Trump.

All I did was post things the Trump himself has said word for word. How are any of them 'not accurate'? Those are his own words verbatim!

"All elections are rigged in favor of the left", and you base that assertion on 'just plain common sense'. That is quite a claim to make, totally unsubstantiated, with no evidence to back it up. 

Merc14
3 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Why do you keep bringing up Hillary? She lost! Time to move the discussion forward for crying out loud.

Which is why I said "by default because who else would be up there raising their hand tomorrow.?

1. What is your point?

You brought up Vietnam. 

2. But inventing a lie blaming the Chinese for creating a non-existent 'hoax' IS dishonorable.

Chinese are certainly all on board with Kyoto since they aren't required to change anything. 

3. The fact that he publicly called on the Russian govt. to hack Hillary is dishonorable, irregardless of when or if any hacking took place.

No, somoen under subp[oena to produce 30K emails who then purposely wipes them is dishonorable and also illegal.  Your total lack of concern about her continual excape from punishment due to political influence speaks volumes for your political philosophy.

4. Bankruptcy used to be a shameful thing to be avoided and only used as a last resort. Trump uses it whenever he is able to, for the purpose of avoiding paying people his business owes money to and not necessarily to save his business from dying. 

WHne the real estate market fell apart then restructuring debt was his last resort just as it was for many people in real estate.  

5. I merely am bringing up that he avoided nam like thousands of other people at the time. However, the fact that he said he does not think John McCain is a war hero because he was captured when he himself avoided serving is dishonorable.

My uncle avoided 'nam too as did many of his friends.   I was young but alive back then and remember how guys acted about the draft and hesitate to condemn them for avoiding it even though I am retired military.  It was a different time and a different war and a real social mess to say the least, but I find it highly ironic that men, who avoid sending their happy arses into a war that has been going on since we were attacked in 2001, have no problem calling someone out for avoiding a war, that they can't comprehend, 50 years ago.  

I've met guys who spent time in the Hanoi Hilton and agree that McCain is a hero for what he survived there and also join you in condemning Trump for questioning the man's courage. It was disgusting, IMHO, and I'd hoped he'd apologize but those two will never  be friends. 

• Like 2

Merc14
18 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

This was back when the republican party was the liberal party and the democrats were the conservative party.

Don't be silly.

• Like 1

Thorvir
1 minute ago, Einsteinium said:

All I did was post things the Trump himself has said word for word. How are any of them 'not accurate'? Those are his own words verbatim!

"All elections are rigged in favor of the left", and you base that assertion on 'just plain common sense'. That is quite a claim to make, totally unsubstantiated, with no evidence to back it up. 

I'll give some examples: The 2000 election when the dems tried and failed at voter fraud (remember Florida?).  Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote last year.  Those two incidents bracket how the left acts during POTUS elections.  It's shameful, but, hey, it's the DNC!  No one is surprised anymore.

That's it for you.  I certainly don't like Trump personally, but I'm through trying to defend him from you, since you aren't actually trying to discuss Trump and just want people to read what you say because of the attention it gets you.

Thorvir
22 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Don't be silly.

He can't help it, since factual debate is beyond his grasp.

I, for one and relieve that the noise will be ended.  Especially when a mod comes in and either deletes posts again or closes the thread down because of his anger.  If only he knew what the definition of facts were and would actually post some that helps his argument.  The rest of us do.

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 1

Merc14
5 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

I, for one and relieve that the noise will be ended.  Especially when a mod comes in and either deletes posts again or closes the thread down because of his anger.

He and a couple of others are suffering from Trump derangement syndrome and there is no cure for it.   Even if Trump is wildly successful they won't accept his presidency, I saw it with Reagan and it is a lifelong thing.

• Like 2

Clarakore
34 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

This was back when the republican party was the liberal party and the democrats were the conservative party.

True.

At this moment his own party is probably figuring out how to get rid of him. He will go down as the first president impeached by his own party.

Lincoln was a true social justice warrior. Trump is a shrimp.

Einsteinium
16 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

I, for one and relieve that the noise will be ended.  Especially when a mod comes in and either deletes posts again or closes the thread down because of his anger.

I am not angry. I have been presenting facts and I am waiting for you to present yours.

• Like 1

Thorvir
5 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

True.

At this moment his own party is probably figuring out how to get rid of him. He will go down as the first president impeached by his own party.

And your proof of this is what, besides your usual "made up BS on the spot"?

5 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

How so?

South Alabam
20 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

I'll give some examples: The 2000 election when the dems tried and failed at voter fraud (remember Florida?).  Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote last year.  Those two incidents bracket how the left acts during POTUS elections.  It's shameful, but, hey, it's the DNC!  No one is surprised anymore.

That's it for you.  I certainly don't like Trump personally, but I'm through trying to defend him from you, since you aren't actually trying to discuss Trump and just want people to read what you say because of the attention it gets you.

I'm the same way, I won't defend him, he rambles on like a broken record, and does not know when to shut his mouth. But, on the same regard, Hillary isn't the President elect, and that was all that mattered to me.

• Like 2

Einsteinium
23 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Don't be silly.

How is that silly? It is a historical fact you can look it up if you want.

At the time the Republican party was relatively new and quite socially liberal compared to the democrats. After all the republicans were the ones who wanted to end slavery. There was a conservative wing of the democratic party up until the 50's or so.

Clarakore

Lincoln_and_Trump.jpg

Einsteinium
25 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

Can you please provide a source for your claim that the dems tried and failed at voter fraud in 2000? I did a google search and I cannot find anything to back up that claim.

I am not going to attack you personally and I am a bit dissapointed that you would attack me personally, but that is your choice.

Aftermath
15 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

If someone thinks global warming is a hoax they are lost it has nothing to do with disagreeing with me personally. There are mountains of evidence that supports global warming and for it to be a hoax would require that the entire scientific establishment be all in on a massive international conspiracy involving foreign governments, universities, and private companies, it just is not realistically possible.

Actually, it only takes a few Global Warming, Climate Change, biased scientists and a radical left-wing, progressive, politically-correct MSM gaslighting the global population to get the message across.  Everyone else climbs on-board...  You did what they are doing: if you don't believe us, you are lost.

Trump won Michigan, and that article only makes a case for voter fraud, it does not mention in any way who those alleged fraudulent voters voted for. For all we know it could have been Trump!

Yes, he won overall.  However, he lost Wayne county... Detroit.  "Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/

So now that there is evidence you are changing the question.  What is "rigged" then, if voter fraud is not considered to be a type of "rigging"?  That is actually a rhetorical question because you're not being intellectually honest.

Just looking at his tweets makes me feel disgust. I don't have to filter him through the MSM to be disgusted by him. I just have to read or hear some of the things he has done and said!

I asked for examples of how President Elect Trump has offended you.  Since you gave none, then I presume there are no examples and you're making it up.

Saying you want border security (e.g., building a wall) does not mean you are a bigot or racist.  Saying you want people from Muslim countries to be extremely vetted to protect the country, doesn't mean your are a bigot or a xenophobe.  Having an extremely disgusting organization say they are voting for you, e.g., KKK, does not mean you agree with their principles.  I'm, an above-average American, voted for Trump, but neither he nor I would say our principles align.  The American Communist Party urged it's members to support Lie-lary, I suppose she is a communist then...  oh, but that thinking only works for Democrats.  Well, actually it does because it's a cornucopia of stupidity.

Overall, your comments have been nothing enlightening and short on intellectual honesty.  It's the same narrative and rhetoric that the MSM has pushed onto the public this past year; none of it is worthy or true.

• Like 3

Einsteinium
4 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Actually, it only takes a few Global Warming, Climate Change, biased scientists and a radical left-wing, progressive, politically-correct MSM gaslighting the global population to get the message across.  Everyone else climbs on-board...  You did what they are doing: if you don't believe us, you are lost.

Yes, he won overall.  However, he lost Wayne county... Detroit.  "Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/

So now that there is evidence you are changing the question.  What is "rigged" then, if voter fraud is not considered to be a type of "rigging"?  That is actually a rhetorical question because you're not being intellectually honest.

I asked for examples of how President Elect Trump has offended you.  Since you gave none, then I presume there are no examples and you're making it up.

Saying you want border security (e.g., building a wall) does not mean you are a bigot or racist.  Saying you want people from Muslim countries to be extremely vetted to protect the country, doesn't mean your are a bigot or a xenophobe.  Having an extremely disgusting organization say they are voting for you, e.g., KKK, does not mean you agree with their principles.  I'm, an above-average American, voted for Trump, but neither he nor I would say our principles align.  The American Communist Party urged it's members to support Lie-lary, I suppose she is a communist then...  oh, but that thinking only works for Democrats.  Well, actually it does because it's a cornucopia of stupidity.

Overall, your comments have been nothing enlightening and short on intellectual honesty.  It's the same narrative and rhetoric that the MSM has pushed onto the public this past year; none of it is worthy or true.

Look, I am an engineer, I have a good education and the industry I work in is highly involved in research relating to global warming. I have seen some of the raw data. I understand the research methodologies and equipment used to conduct some of the research that is being done. The fact that humans are the primary cause of the overall warming of the climate that we have been measuring for decades is irrefutable if you look at the objective evidence on its own merits as I have.

I am trying to be intellectually honest but the article you posted that talks about the alleged voter fraud does not claim it benefited Hillary or Trump, so there is not enough information to draw a conclusion. What you are doing is speculating based on very little information, I am merely stating that given the information you provided it is impossible to say if fraud was in fact committed and if so, who it benefited. It is intellectually dishonest of you to make such claims without evidence.

Trump offended me when he refused to take a question from CNN, he offended me when he repeatedly lied about the ridiculous Obama 'birther' non-issue, he offended me when he bragged about sexually assaulting women and trying to cheat on his wife, he offended me when he said he did not think John McCain was a war hero. To be honest most of the things he has said to offend me are just words and I give him the benefit of the doubt in that I hope he displays a different side of himself in his conduct when he is president. If he does that, I can forgive the things he has said, but obviously I must wait to see what he is going to do. I hope his actions will speak louder than his words and reveal him to be a good man despite his rhetoric.

• Like 2

Clarakore

Trump also made fun of the disabled. 

MWoo7

Yeah some shoot their mouth off, sheeze even if they don't grab a cocktail here and there,shaker.gif

?

Power trip, if so its one heck of a power trip

RJb2MZ9.gif
Oh wait maybe that was my engineer one, oh wellz.

Edited by MWoo7

bee
Just now, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Trump also made fun of the disabled. 

I've seen a video where it shows that he uses those gestures with his hands in other circumstances as an expression

and it wasn't to specifically make fun of the disabled journalist -- 

but like other things it has been twisted, made a meal of and shamelessly used in the relentless character assassination attacks -

Edited by bee
  • Like 6

Einsteinium
4 minutes ago, bee said:

I've seen a video where it shows that he uses those gestures with his hands in other circumstances as an expression

and it wasn't to specifically make fun of the disabled journalist -- 

but like other things it has been twisted, made a meal of and shamelessly used in the relentless character assassination attacks -

I agree I don't think he intended to make fun of the disabled journalist, but it is easy to see why some people interpret it that way.

• Like 1

bee
Just now, Einsteinium said:

I agree I don't think he intended to make fun of the disabled journalist, but it is easy to see why some people interpret it that way.

I'm glad you agree -

regarding the bolded

yes you can see why but I doubt they would retract the accusation even if corrected because there is some
huge indoctrination going on where Trump is being demonized -

Aftermath

Look, I am an engineer, I have a good education and the industry I work in is highly involved in research relating to global warming. I have seen some of the raw data. I understand the research methodologies and equipment used to conduct some of the research that is being done. The fact that humans are the primary cause of the overall warming of the climate that we have been measuring for decades is irrefutable if you look at the objective evidence on its own merits as I have.

Congratulations for you...  but I'm not buying it though.  Humans...  that's just arrogance on a planetary scale.

I am trying to be intellectually honest but the article you posted that talks about the alleged voter fraud does not claim it benefited Hillary or Trump, so there is not enough information to draw a conclusion. What you are doing is speculating based on very little information, I am merely stating that given the information you provided it is impossible to say if fraud was in fact committed and if so, who it benefited. It is intellectually dishonest of you to make such claims without evidence.

Right, intellectually honest by changing the question to exclude voter fraud.  Ok.

According to the Wayne County Clerk website, roughly 95% of the votes cast in Detroit were cast for Clinton.  But there's not enough information to draw a conclusion...  just all speculation...  this all makes me intellectually dishonest because there's no evidence for my claim.  Well, I certainly can see you are definitely in the right job, global warming research engineer dude.

I will concede the argument if you can't grasp the information - you call it speculation, I call it common sense.

Trump offended me when he refused to take a question from CNN, he offended me when he repeatedly lied about the ridiculous Obama 'birther' non-issue, he offended me when he bragged about sexually assaulting women and trying to cheat on his wife, he offended me when he said he did not think John McCain was a war hero. To be honest most of the things he has said to offend me are just words and I give him the benefit of the doubt in that I hope he displays a different side of himself in his conduct when he is president. If he does that, I can forgive the things he has said, but obviously I must wait to see what he is going to do. I hope his actions will speak louder than his words and reveal him to be a good man despite his rhetoric.

Finally, thank you for the list.  I'll give you McCain but regarding the rest, you'll find just about anything to be upset about when it comes to Trump (e.g., not taking a question).  I heard PE Trump brushes counter-clockwise - that probably offends you too.  They are merely words...  why so sensitive?

Reply if you want, but I'm out.  I have more global warming to create.

• Like 2

bmk1245

Yesterday I listened one of Russian journalists propagandists Maksim Shevchenko (Putin's bum licker). Well, to no surprise, he spewed (or just slipped) that he would be happy if US would slip into turmoil (Gettysburg-like turmoil). As propagandists convey messages from their masters, more than clear what Kremlin expects. I wouldn't be surprised if Russkies fed false info (through Chapmans like) in favor of both sides, and now are sitting and smiling by watching how Americans going after each others throat.

• Like 3

preacherman76
23 hours ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

True.

I highly doubt that. May of them rode his coat tail into office. They are gonna keep that train rolling as long as they can.

• Like 1

Einsteinium

Trumps inaugural address was in my opinion actually very good. I think it was the best speech he has ever made. It was unifying, patriotic, and hopefully showed a new side of Trump. It gave me some hope hearing his speech. I hope that he continues in that mindset going forward.

I still think he is likely going to be a disaster, but this speech gave me renewed hope that my gut feeling on this is wrong.

• Like 3

Myles

I thought it was a good speech.   The Tv I was watching was on ABC, and they bashed him for his speech.    Said he threw everyone under the bus and slammed both parties.   

Frankly, both parties deserve to be bashed.    

• Like 2