Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA says Putin helped Trump win

and-then

3 hours ago, Why not said:

If the elections went on popular vote ( most votes wins ) like Frank wants,  the candidates would only show up in the big cities. The rest of the country would never see them and they would never see the rest of the country.  Politicians are out of touch with most of the country as it is, if they never came out for them selves imagine how much worse it would be.

Like mentioned before they knew the rules when they started.

Also, I would LOVE to know how many illegals did actually vote. I'm sure if we knew the actual number it would be scary.

You do realize that if Shrillary had one, but lost the popular vote, Frank wouldn't be b****ing and whining at all, and would be hailing the system here as the best in the world.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Thanato said:

I have a dumb question.

if it is proven that Russia interfered in the US election what would you want to do? If it's proven that Russia directly involved it's self in the US election wouldn't that invalidate the entire Us democratic process this time around and require anew election to avoid foreign interference?

The matter of Russian influences in our election was brought to Congress by intelligence sources prior to the election. Repuplicans didn't what the investigation results to be known to the public in detail. Now even Repuplicans are questioning all the findings and timings of events and pay for play, within Trump's administration. They probably will go forward with the requests of the electors to get the security briefings of intelligence findings and maybe even a public release of classified intelligence. 

The Electorial college are the one's who elect the president not the general election.They are the safety valve of our Republic Constitution to prevent an  unfit president or foreign government influences in the office of a President.

They haven't voted yet, so how the Republican Electors will really vote after a intel briefing is questionable at this point.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

IMO the dissemination of information doesnt equate to interfering in the election. 

Now if there were evidence of foreign actors hacking  the voting machines or in some way interfering directly with peoples ability to vote then it would be time for war and a new election. Maybe not in that order IDK

Ding,ding,ding,ding...we got a WINNER!!!

The media keeps making this out to seem like the actual tallies were hacked and there is absolutely 0% evidence showing such a thing happened!

So no this changes nothing..."Oh but info on Hillary's rotten ways was leaked to possibly sway public opinion..."

No just no,everyone knew she ways a rotten crook well before any specifics were leaked!

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Ding,ding,ding,ding...we got a WINNER!!!

The media keeps making this out to seem like the actual tallies were hacked and there is absolutely 0% evidence showing such a thing happened!

So no this changes nothing..."Oh but info on Hillary's rotten ways was leaked to possibly sway public opinion..."

No just no,everyone knew she ways a rotten crook well before any specifics were leaked!

Didn't certain groups release info on Trump as well.    His comments about grabbing a "P" from 20 years ago.    I guess the difference is that it is alleged that a foreign country did it, but it breaks down to the same thing.   A group trying to sway the election.   Heck, Obama spent half the year campaigning for Hillary badmouthing Trump in order to sway voters.  

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Kurzweil said:

Hopefully. One thing for sure is I won't be attending that funeral. However, I might be compelled to visit the grave to dance and spit on it.

It sounds like you would throw one heck of a wake. As I type this, Lester Holt's newscast is making it sound like Putin is Trump's boyfriend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

... As I type this, Lester Holt's newscast is making it sound like Putin is Trump's boyfriend.

To my knowledge Putin and Trump have never even met in person.

Edited by Lilly
oops
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Yamato said:

Our new Comrade!

main-qimg-277003af4d8a73d0290d5ed8046181

I have that exact picture hanging on my living room wall. It's right next to the one where he swims with dolphins.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lilly said:

To my knowledge Putin and Trump have never even met in person.

You wouldn't know that from the peacock propaganda. It would make McCarthy blush.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thanato said:

I have a dumb question.

if it is proven that Russia interfered in the US election what would you want to do? If it's proven that Russia directly involved it's self in the US election wouldn't that invalidate the entire Us democratic process this time around and require anew election to avoid foreign interference?

Define "interference". How could it change the outcome and the results? If you're referring to the Wikileaks releases, it's a pathetic (not referring to you) case of attacking the messenger in that the messages were true. They showed the truth, about the Clinton campaign, that her news outlets tried to hide.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Myles said:

I don't think anything should be done.   Say Russia did hack and spread info intended to help Trump win.   Is it much different than media outlets spreading info intended to help Hillary win?   Most European countries media outlets riled against Trump.  

The media won't say how they affected the election. They just say that the CIA claims that there was involvement of some sort and that they interfered in some way, which is extremely vague. One can interpret those claims in a lot of different ways, and it may be no accident that the claims aren't clear or specific. They won't say *how* they interfered in the election, which should be a red flag to skeptical individuals.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Myles said:

Didn't certain groups release info on Trump as well.    His comments about grabbing a "P" from 20 years ago.    I guess the difference is that it is alleged that a foreign country did it, but it breaks down to the same thing.   A group trying to sway the election.   Heck, Obama spent half the year campaigning for Hillary badmouthing Trump in order to sway voters.  

They keep parroting and repeating the new and overused meme of "fake news" to the point where it seems orchestrated to delegitimize and discredit the Trump administration. They can use the term, "Russian propaganda", as a catch-all allegation to smear any source that doesn't reflect the leftist party line. We should ask one question to them. Were the released emails real (as well as Clinton's other problems), or were they not? 

14 hours ago, Lilly said:

Here's the thing, while US Presidents have gone to great lengths to separate themselves from their businesses there's no law requiring them to do so. So, as long as Trump doesn't do a bunch of stuff that only helps his family business (verses businesses in general) there's no way he can be successfully impeached (as in booted out of office).

Oh, the Democrats can continue to whine and be difficult, but that's not going to help their party to recapture the voters in the 'fly over' states that lost them the election. It wasn't the Russians hacking or the votes not being 'counted correctly' or anything thing else they're whining over that cost the Democrats the election. It was the working and middle class folks who don't like the policies of the progressive far left that cost them the election. The Democrats need to embrace this reality and bring their party back in closer to the center (politically speaking) IMO.

And to be equally critical, the Republicans need to do some hard work as well. Trump won as a Populist, not so much as a Republican. Basically, both parties need to get in touch with reality and re-vamp their parties.

:tsu:  Couldn't agree with all of the above more.  It is astounding to see how the democrats have seemingly rejected the bolded and opted to do more of the same for the next election cycle.  Place the blame on an ever changing set of bad guys and tell themselves their far left, progressive message is a winner.  Maybe in CA, HI and NY but not the other 47.

• Like 3

On 12/10/2016 at 4:45 PM, Captain Risky said:

Why didn't the CIA come out with this during the election, instead of after? 

Why was Hillary Clinton permitted to be in the presidential election?

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Thanato said:

I have a dumb question.

Well, the way I see it is this: Since it is U.S Intelligence making the claim, they won't provide any proof citing national security as to how they gained the intelligence. Which is a perfect cover if you want to BS people.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Why was Hillary Clinton permitted to be in the presidential election?

She should have been under indictment for public corruption but Obama's DoJ is utterly corrupt and lawless but, ya know, the democrats would've voted for her anyways.  Can't wait till she starts screaming illness when the indictments finally start flying.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

She should have been under indictment for public corruption but Obama's DoJ is utterly corrupt and lawless but, ya know, the democrats would've voted for her anyways.  Can't wait till she starts screaming illness when the indictments finally start flying.

The way they stick together regardless of who it is , is very disturbing.  yeah, after she lied about not being ill.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2016 at 7:30 AM, Lilly said:

Ok, so let's say Russia was the one who hacked Clinton's illegal poorly secured email server and then gave said emails to WikiLeaks. This doesn't prove Trump was 'in on it' or that Russia somehow influenced everyone to vote for Trump. The tape of Trump talking about 'kiss and grab the P word' was made public in order to discredit him as well, didn't make everyone vote for Clinton either. It just doesn't work that way, shoveling dirt isn't sufficient to sway an election as most voters have more personal issues (jobs, economy, healthcare, security) on their minds when they enter the voting booth.

IMO this is just more of the same stuff the losing side is using to attempt to inflame the situation. Frankly, it boggles my mind that anyone would desire civil unrest and riots.

They have to keep their target audience thinking that they are the victims being held down and need justice. That has been their entire playbook for a long time now.

• Like 2

On 12/12/2016 at 5:31 PM, Lilly said:

Frankly, I can't wait until after Jan. 20. Perhaps some of this nonsense will stop after the inauguration.

Maybe some will cease afterwards, not everyone. Remember that professor  Helmut Norpoth  who predicted Trump will win?  he has suspicion that Trump will also be impeached.  it's just a feeling/hunch  the professor has, not a primary method of forecast  of it actually happening . 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2016 at 4:02 PM, Tatetopa said:

If you have no faith in mainstream news, if you have no faith in the CIA as an organization whose goal is to protect the sovereignty of the United States, if you have become the ultimate cynic, then how can you believe anything? How do you relate to other people or form opinions?  Do you trust Donald Trump or Breitbart?  There is no reason to do so.  By your logic, they are lying to you as well.

If the right and the left are so involved in fighting each other, they will never look up to see an outside threat.

If Hillary had won and the CIA said Russia helped Hillary win  you would be ready to burn down the capital.  The issue is bigger than who won, it is about how we govern our nation.  I wager you were not crazy about the idea of letting millions of illegal aliens sway the election.  Why should you be comfortable with state directed hackers from a foreign power doing so?   This is not about a single election, it is about our future 

It doesn't make any difference that Trump wasn't involved, and it may be no reason to obstruct his inauguration. What may be a concern is that a foreign government with the interest of their own state paramount in their minds has decide Trump is the best choice for their plans.

If you ever watched the TV show survivor, you would recognize this as a plan for one group to keep a weak competitor on the other team because they can beat him. Just sayin. 

Maybe Hillary has an NSA problem.

ETA - Tatetopa hi, I know your post I quoted was  to ChaosRose, I just wanted to say that I doubt she would have wanted to burn anything down if Hillary won. I also doubt that Rose  would have cared who swayed the vote for Hillary  if Hillary had won.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Couldn't agree with all of the above more.  It is astounding to see how the democrats have seemingly rejected the bolded and opted to do more of the same for the next election cycle.  Place the blame on an ever changing set of bad guys and tell themselves their far left, progressive message is a winner.  Maybe in CA, HI and NY but not the other 47.

Well said.

Now they say it is a typo that caused the loss.  I have some liberal leanings when it comes to some aspects of society, but this is way too much for me. I also believe in personal responsibility, duty, and honor; some of the reason I admire Gen. Mattis so much.  Frankly neither side has a lot of those qualities; with some exceptions.

Somebody asked above our opinion of what we should do if the hack proves to be true.  I think no action against Donald Trump should be taken, he should be President.  But I think we should get smarter in the future.  Investigate fairly.  If it is all a political ploy, then expose the perpetrators, it may be at least a misdemeanor.  Maybe it will be some of the usual suspects.  I don't like the idea of just blowing it off and ignoring it because we think or want to believe that is what it was.  If it was a hack, (and I know we have done it too)  maybe we need a treaty like the arms treaty-  We won't hack your elections and we expect the same. 

List of countries that tried to influence the election for Hillary complete with money amounts.  This is what public corruption looks like folks and it is a felony. 

clintonelection

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

List of countries that tried to influence the election for Hillary complete with money amounts.  This is what public corruption looks like folks and it is a felony. 

clintonelection

Nice try Merc,but if it has nothing to do with "RUSSIA!!!" who cares...

Looks over at Romney mockingly while hitting "reset button"... :whistle:

• Like 2

On 12/11/2016 at 7:47 AM, bee said:

What a load of ...beep beep :) 

My opinion is that Trump is rough around the edges sometimes but is genuine and authentic and wants to do his best for America - 
I'm sure he is aware of the work ahead and if he is given the chance and support will deliver -

People seem to be addicted to insulting the man - what's that all about..?   

He isn't a pollitically correct parrot and I applaud him for not just spouting anti Russia stuff like Clinton -
Hopefully he will be able to pull the brakes on the insane path towards serious conflict with Russia that Clinton etc
seemed to be going on - 

I said this somewhere else - but the more I saw of Clinton the less I liked her and the more I saw of Trump the more
I liked him -

One thing at least is sure.  Whatever accomplishments he has for making America a better place will be achieved in spite of the constant harassment from the haters on the Left.  They will fight him every step of the way and will attempt to bring him down.  America is as divided as I have ever seen it in my 56 years.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, and then said:

One thing at least is sure.  Whatever accomplishments he has for making America a better place will be achieved in spite of the constant harassment from the haters on the Left.  They will fight him every step of the way and will attempt to bring him down.  America is as divided as I have ever seen it in my 56 years.

It all reminds me so much of what's happening with Brexit -- 

Clinton Supporters in the US and Remain supporters in the UK are throwing accusations and doom and gloom
prophecies around - bewailing the damage a Trump presidency will have  and the UK leaving the EU will have -

but it is they themselves who are hellbent on causing as much damage as they can by undermining the democratic
decisions and fomenting as much division as they can which can only be detrimental to the countries as a whole -
and the economies - 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Merc14 said:

clintonelection

very interesting - thanks for posting -

Norway.!!! what's going on there.. :huh:

Joint top donations - then another million dollars a bit further down the list -

lot of money sloshing around the Clinton Foundation - 

lot of 'favours' owed - how embarrassing for the Foundation that they can't now deliver.? 

wonder if anyone wants their money back :) 

• Like 3