Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spectral

EllJay

Spectral

"DARPA researcher Dr. Mark Clyne is informed by his supervisor that he is to be flown to Moldova, where the US military is currently deployed in the ongoing Moldovan War, as his expertise is required regarding a line of hyperspectral imaging goggles of his design that have been issued to troops there. He is shown several pieces of footage captured by the goggles worn by troops in the field, each showing a mysterious translucent apparition that is humanoid in form, and is able to kill almost instantly. The side-effect of his new hyperspectral imaging goggles is apparently the ability to see spirits with them."

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbrahamVanHelsing

• EllJay

• Sir Smoke aLot

• Herr Falukorv

I saw this movie last night.. It may be one of the worst movies I have ever seen..

On 12/21/2016 at 8:14 AM, Herr Falukorv said:

I saw this movie last night.. It may be one of the worst movies I have ever seen..

Effects and setup looked promising but anyway i fall asleep somewhere after 30 or 40 minutes of watching it. Guess it could not keep me up. Murders were not executed in satisfying way, pretty boring. I'm kinda disappointed with this movie, had much bigger expectations.

• 1 month later...

It was entertaining enough for a low budget flick. You just have to gear your expectations to a 'straight to DVD' type level lol.