Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I go places when I'm relaxes with eyes closed

Booya

when I relax in bed and lay with my eyes close its almost as though I'm somewhere else (sometimes not aware of my body) like I'm projected somewhere I have no control were I go or what happens although I can change what goes on with my actions there I don't day dream so I've ruled that out I don't no what happens to me within this state or why or how this happens I would like to add that I come from a long line of Romany gypsies with a history of (palm readers clairvoyant and two that through mouth to mouth along our family have been to other intelligent world's I.e Mars through the method I have) who came to England many years ago and have integrated with English people to the point you wouldn't no of my heritage unless told (my ma looks English speaks it etc and Mypa) I can predict things with feelings I get that are right this stops after others realise I'm right and get exited then it doesn't happen for a few days it's almost every night does anyone no what this is or how I can enhance whatever it is to work on command 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• kartikg

• Booya

Hi Booya,

Imagination is more than a creative tool, it is also a gate way for bring in wisdom which is beyond what the brain can provide. We can have the thought that imagination is illusion. This is your brain resisting intuitive insights.

The best way to enhance your personal skills and abilities is to work with your inner wisdom in a personal way, as I see these things. What you describe sounds like precognition as a result of remote viewing experiences. Those feeling represent you body's awareness about things which you are not conscious of. Not knowing your circumstances in life, it is hard to suggest ways to evolve these things.

John