Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is happening to me?

anon24

My name is Iris and I am 14. This summer i became interested in things like telekinesis, clairvoyants, etc. I started meditation and i started to have precognitions, first, i could predict what will happen after 5 minutes. Two months ago i could predict earthquackes that will happen 6 hours later and things like that. Since i was 6 i could predict when my parents will argue 1-2 days before. And i have dreams that come true. Now when i close my eyes and want to sleep i see colours, things like faces, etc. When i am focusing  at an object i can see a colour around it and then close my eyes and see that object but only its margins, and they have that colour i have seen. This happens when i focus at it and then look at other object too. One morning i had closed eyes and i saw a purple eye like third eye. I saw it when i was meditating two months ago too. What is happening to me? Please help me and i hope you understand my English.

Welcome to UM :st Please, take time to check out some threads and read the site rules, found here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/guidelines/

As to your post... Have you kept notes on this? Typically it's helpful to keep track of these sorts of things. You could even make blog entries here about your premonitions, and then follow them up.

• Like 3

Sometimes when we become immersed in topics like the ones you mentioned, our minds often give us images and sensations because that is what we want on a subconscious level.

You should take care not to take what you experience too seriously or literally as this can be a roadblock to any development.

Seeing blobs of colors and stuff when we close our eyes is normal as our eyes are going 24 hours a day so when they finally rest the light and color receptors go through a a kind of discharging process...kind of like a memory purge on a computer and often we experience a thing called "pareidolia" in which the brain tries to make sense out of random patterns.

Just do not get too carried away with sensations and don't let yourself get attached to events or happenings that are really normal and mundane. This is a common pitfall of many who study what you are studying, they think they experience something and right away attribute it to a psychic "ability". Take it slow and NEVER trust your mind 100 percent. Never.

• Like 2

Hello Iris,

My impression is that you are starting to use some thing called quantum sight. Science will eventually create a quantum lens so that they can view the patterns in the yet to be discovered quantum energies.

There are those who can see auras. That is an energy field around objects and people. From what you describe it sounds a lot like that to me.

John

• Like 1

7 hours ago, anon24 said:

My name is Iris and I am 14. This summer i became interested in things like telekinesis, clairvoyants, etc. I started meditation and i started to have precognitions, first, i could predict what will happen after 5 minutes.

Our brains are pattern machines. So predicting something isn't all the difficult.

Two months ago i could predict earthquakes that will happen 6 hours later and things like that.

Can you give us the date of this earthquake and where it happened.

Since i was 6 i could predict when my parents will argue 1-2 days before.

Again the pattern thing.

And i have dreams that come true.

Confirmation bias.

Now when i close my eyes and want to sleep i see colours, things like faces, etc.

Imagination.

When i am focusing  at an object i can see a colour around it and then close my eyes and see that object but only its margins, and they have that colour i have seen.

Side effect of dry eyes which is a byproduct of extended focus.

This happens when i focus at it and then look at other object too. One morning i had closed eyes and i saw a purple eye like third eye. I saw it when i was meditating two months ago too.

Again it's your imagination.

What is happening to me? Please help me and i hope you understand my English.

First things that's happening to you is puberty the second is that you've filled your head with metaphysical ideas. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Suoerjoe said:

Clairvoyance. If this is accurate you've had it all your life and through meditation you are strengthening it.

Strengthening it like a shabby repair job on an already futilely constructed thing...

• Like 1

Last sunday i dreamt about a plane hijak, and two attackers. Two days ago I had the same dream. I told mom about them. Yesterday i was looking at the sky and i said "something  bad will happen for sure". Then i told my mom that im afraid my dream will come true. And now i saw the news about the libian plane hijak by two attackers.....two weeks ago i dreamt my result at an important exam that came true.....i had premonitions, clairvisions (i hope this is the correct word) and now i have precognitive dreams....what is happening? 

In the other thread you said you were 13... If you cant even decide how old you are how can we know what you are telling is true?
The other thread was created after this thread...

I cant say I know much about those types of abilities, But I think rashore had the best advice. Take notes. Write these things down as they come to you so you can have a record of it.

Aside from that, just go with the flow. If it really is something, I'd consider it a gift.

you have some cool stuff going on, please keep us posted about your next predictions and don't be vague like earthquake because everyday 100s of them are registered be specific, who knows you can really see the future.