Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Exposing the top secret treaty

UM-Bot

Global Communications/Inner Light Publications, the ever-prolific publishing house helmed by CEO Timothy Green Beckley, has recently published a new book that delves into UFOs, conspiracy theory and governmental gamesmanship called "America's Top Secret Treaty With Alien Life Forms: Plus The Hidden History of Our Time." The primary text of the book is by "Commander X," the pseudonym of a former military intelligence operative who has long been dedicated to exposing the government/ET cover-up, but what follows are excerpts and quotations from the book that borrow from the introductory chapters authored by Beckley and, in the interest of full disclosure, myself.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=301989

• Like 1

Pretty much anything that requires the Government to be Super Competent to keep something a Secret... I find total BS.

Also if your pen name is "Commander X" Then I would expect you to be the leader of the conspiracy.

Edited by blackstarraven
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:55 AM, blackstarraven said:

Pretty much anything that requires the Government to be Super Competent to keep something a Secret... I find total BS.

Also if your pen name is "Commander X" Then I would expect you to be the leader of the conspiracy.

Even if it is BS about aliens warning us about what we humans are doing, It is obvious we are polluting, deforesting and consuming the natural resources of this planet at an alarming rate. Not to mention possessing weapons that we could destroy ourselves with.

• Like 1

Just supposing for a moment that it could be true that we made some sort of deal with an alien race. 

It would be exceedingly apparent that they won. Our Earth is clearly being raped of its resources, and poisoned in the process.