Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need your help - I need to contact...

Ursulab

Hello everyone...I am in a very desperate psoition. I never considered the possibility of the existence of spirits but after I unexpectedly lost my family member I am resorting to this...

I need confirmation. I know there are always people who say that this spiritiulism thing is just bogus but then I always see these people connect with spirits...so there is no hurt in trying.

My family is devestated by the death. It wasn't supposed to happen! I have so much anxiety because of it. 

Anyway I really need your help. If anyone has some form of medium ablilities please tell me something...anything...I just want a message..please.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Ursulab, I am very sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is never easy, so the anxiety is understandable. I would, however, caution you about seeking a medium as most are fake.There is no real evidence whatsoever, that anyone is capable of communicating with the dead.

However, if indeed there is an afterlife, and if indeed communication is possible, why not simply wait for your loved one to contact you? Those who believe in the afterlife speak of a period of adjustment, whereby someone who is recently deceased needs time to get settled in so to speak. So give them some time to get used to their new environment, whilst you focus on healing. In the meantime, keep an eye out for small subtle signs that could be the confirmation you are seeking.

I understand the difficulty in accepting the 'finality' of something, but regardless of whether souls live on or not, the person is gone from this life. Difficult as it is, we need to come to terms with that and move forward. Take are of yourself.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Claire. said:

Hi Ursulab, I am very sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is never easy, so the anxiety is understandable. I would, however, caution you about seeking a medium as most are fake.There is no real evidence whatsoever, that anyone is capable of communicating with the dead.

However, if indeed there is an afterlife, and if indeed communication is possible, why not simply wait for your loved one to contact you? Those who believe in the afterlife speak of a period of adjustment, whereby someone who is recently deceased needs time to get settled in so to speak. So give them some time to get used to their new environment, whilst you focus on healing. In the meantime, keep an eye out for small subtle signs that could be the confirmation you are seeking.

I understand the difficulty in accepting the 'finality' of something, but regardless of whether souls live on or not, the person is gone from this life. Difficult as it is, we need to come to terms with that and move forward. Take are of yourself.

Good post, imo. I don't think a medium will do anything except lighten you wallet, in all probability. 

• Like 1

Thank you for taking the time to write this message. I great appreciate any form of help. 

I understand that most if not all are all frauds and their only motive is money. However I believe there are a few out there who do have medium abilities and won't ask for any money. I'm wondering if I can find somebody with these abilities and can help. If there isn't...then that's incredibly disappointing.

1 hour ago, Claire. said:

Thank you for taking the time to write this message. I great appreciate any form of help. 

I understand that most if not all mediums are  frauds and their only motive is money. However I believe there are a few out there who do have medium abilities and won't ask for any money. I'm wondering if I can find somebody with these abilities and if they can help me. If there isn't...then that's incredibly disappointing.

I'm always looking for signs but I don't think I am receiving any which I find incredibly frustststing. The only thing I can recall is the weather was out of the ordinary for two weeks after his death. Hopefully there will be signs in the future. Can you suggest what I should look out for?

Thank you for understanding my pain. I know he isn't here anymore..but I would feel so much better if I knew he still existed somewhere and is not completely gone.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Learn to astral project, then you can go talk to them yourself.

Could you please elaborate on this? How would a out of body experience connect me to him? And how would I do one anyway? I never had such an experience.

33 minutes ago, Ursulab said:

Could you please elaborate on this? How would a out of body experience connect me to him? And how would I do one anyway? I never had such an experience.

I haven't had any experience like it myself, but I know some folks, some of whom I deeply trust, that say they talk to dead folks while astral projecting all the time. That's a pretty common experience according to the top people in the field.

Head over to the dream section of the boards. There is a thread all about astral projection and technics that will teach you to induce it. Im one of a very small handful of people left on this message board who actively experience this. So do a little reading and if you have any questions just hit me up. If I don't know the answer, I can find it quick enough. Good luck Ursulab, I hope you find what you are looking for.  

8 hours ago, Ursulab said:

I understand that most if not all mediums are  frauds and their only motive is money. However I believe there are a few out there who do have medium abilities and won't ask for any money. I'm wondering if I can find somebody with these abilities and if they can help me. If there isn't...then that's incredibly disappointing.

I'm always looking for signs but I don't think I am receiving any which I find incredibly frustststing. The only thing I can recall is the weather was out of the ordinary for two weeks after his death. Hopefully there will be signs in the future. Can you suggest what I should look out for?

Thank you for understanding my pain. I know he isn't here anymore..but I would feel so much better if I knew he still existed somewhere and is not completely gone.

My biggest concern with so-called mediums is not so much the money but the fact that they could really do a number on you mentally and emotionally. I'm mean sure they could do a cold read and spew words that make you feel better for the moment, but you will never really know if they were able to contact your loved one for real for real.

As for looking for signs, stop looking. By that I mean, do not make a conscious effort because you will run the risk of reading too much into something that is otherwise totally insignificant. If you are given a sign, you will instinctively know as it will be something deliberate for you and you alone. It wont be something like a change in the weather, it will be something small and meaningful. So relax, stay open and receptive, and when it happens you will know. 

Here's an example of what I mean: About six months after my great grandfather passed away,  my great grandmother sank into a deep depression. One afternoon she went to her bedroom for a nap and found on her dresser a sprig of fresh lily of the valley. It was her favorite flower and my great grandfather would always bring a bunch home for her, especially when she needed cheering up. No one in my family of skeptics was able to come up with a rational explanation for it, but the truth is, they didn't even try, because my great grandmother was happy and ultimately, that's all that mattered.

So, if believing in the afterlife gets you through the night, then believe in it. We will never know for certain one way or the other, but do whatever it is you need to do to help yourself heal. I hope you are able to find a medium that can truly give you what you're looking for. Try though, not to get lost in other hocus pocus nonsense. Be happy, take care of yourself and look forward to living your life.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I would advice not seeking that or call them, they have new journey not to wieghted by the past life